❣12❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They left early just as they agreed and while they were traveling back to Seoul, Songyeon was on the phone with Gunhak, he was informing his friend about everything he found the day before and even his friend was quite shocked and he told Songyeon that no matter what he was going to protect him and he will even have his parents help to get the two in jail no matter what.

 

As they were driving they were listening to music and talking about how they were going to approach the situation, Youngjo tried his best to keep the younger calm throughout the drive, he could imagine what the younger was dealing with and he knew even when imagining it, it wouldn’t be half as bad as what was really going on inside his head.

 

Everything was going good not everything good lasts, their trip was amazing but with it coming to an end it was a hard day for both of them and it got worse in only a second, a truck moving over into their lane, the panic that went through their bodies was crazy and luckily Youngjo could dodge out of the way of the truck but that caused them to go off the road.

 

Their car rolled multiple times and they didn’t go unharmed. They were both unconscious.

 

It took a few minutes, almost an hour before the ringing of sirens were heard around the scene, emergency services were rushing, some went to the truck driver who called them to hear what happened and the majority went to the two boys.

 

They were rushed to the hospital, Songyeon’s phone was found, luckily it was unharmed and the police i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter