❣2❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning came - the day of the trip - and when Songyeon woke up that morning he thought of backing out but then he thought about finally just breathing a bit plus he was taking his textbooks with him... so it wasn't like he wasn't going to study at all.

He was dressed and he wanted to pack but he wasn't really sure what to actually pack, he didn't know where they would be going. All he knew was he was a bit excited once you looked past all the nerves that covered it.

He walked out of his apartment after informing Gunhak that he would be right next door for a bit and the other happily allowed it, he was happy his friend could get away no matter what consequences he and Songyeon would have to face if they got caught.

Songyeon knocked on the door and after a little, while he heard shuffling at the door and then it opened, there stood Youngjo, his hair was a little messy and he still had on his pajamas, sure it was still early but it did surprise Songyeon a little.

"Sorry did I wake you?" Songyeon asked and the boy only shook his head.

"No... I was working on somethings since around 6 am, but come on in" He said with a small smile and moved out of the way to let the boy in, once he took his shoes off Songyeon followed Youngjo to the living room, some papers were sprawled across the coffee table and a laptop was standing on the table as well.

"Sorry it's a little messy, after talking to you yesterday my head ran with a bit of inspiration"

"It's okay... uhm so that offer you had..." Songyeon said but it came out quite soft and unsure.

"Are you taking it?" Youngjo said excitedly, it surprised Songyeon a little but he started nodding his smile growing a little.

"YES finally!" Youngjo said happily, then cleared his throat a bit, "Sorry... I usually have to go on all these trips alone since my friends all work for the same magazine but they cover different topics so I am usually really lonely on these trips" Youngjo explained and although Songyeon wouldn't admit it out loud he was happy that the boy was excited for it as well, and maybe he found Youngjo's reaction a little cute.

"I was going to pack but then I realized that... I don't actually know where we are going" Songyeong explained, causing Youngjo to laugh a little.

"Okay well we will be visiting the beach on our last stop, and we will be visiting Everland and Caribbean bay, we will go to a ranch and we will go hiking at some point" Youngjo outlined a little what they would be doing, Songyeon looked at him a little surprised... he has never been to any of these places, nor has he even stepped foot on the beach since the day he was born.

"Why are you so surprised?"

"Well... It's just -"

"Don't tell me you never visited any of the places I mentioned" Youngjo asked him seriously, and the boy just stayed quiet.

"No way... well then we are making this the best trip you have ever had in your whole life, so pack your clothes and get ready I am taking you on the adventure of a lifetime" Youngjo said, knowing the boy never went on a trip like this was really surprising going to places like these wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter