❣1❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy stood in an elevator of an apartment complex, he was on the phone and the person on the other end of the line was screaming loudly at them, anyone who saw the boy would be able to tell that he wasn't okay, his eyes looked dead and he just didn't look like he actually wanted to go on.

Before the elevator door opened the call came to an end and the boy broke down, he couldn't keep his tears inside although he really tried. When the elevator door opened he quickly whipped his tears, when he checked what floor the elevator stopped on he realized it was only the 3rd floor and he still had another floor to go.

He looked towards the person getting on the elevator, the boy was on the taller side and he had longish brown hair, he had on a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white shirt, the new boy looked towards the boy who avoided all eye contact.

The two stood there in silence for a while but somehow the taller boy found himself looking at the boy next to him in concern, the boy's eyes were red and puffy and his sniffing made it quite obvious that he was crying only a second ago.

"Uhm... I know it isn't my place to ask but are you okay?" he asked, the boy looked at him with wide eyes - a little surprised by the sudden question that broke the silence.

"Yep, I'm fine..." Although the boy tried to sound convincing he wasn't really and after letting out a small sigh he shook his head "No, I'm not okay" he admitted softly but the other still heard him and it broke his heart a little.

"Hmm, since we are strangers I won't expect you to open up to me but instead would you like to come over for some tea?" the taller boy asked, and although they were strangers and they never spoke before he wanted to comfort the boy he didn't like seeing people sad.

A small nodded confirmed that he would join the boy for tea and as the elevator reached the 5th floor the other got out motioning for the boy to follow him, at first the boy was surprised as they lived on the same floor but when he found out they were actually neighbours he was really surprised.

They entered and he followed the tall boy to his kitchen and sat down at the counter seats as the tall boy started getting everything to make some tea.

"I'm Youngjo by the way and you are?" The tall boy said out loud, breaking the silence between the two.

"I'm Songyeon... I actually live next door" the boy said softly but Youngjo still heard him, he smiled a little and turned towards the boy.

"Oh, then let's get along, also if you ever feel sad you are welcome to come over, although I am not home often" Youngjo said before turning his attention to the boiling water.

"Do you work a lot? Or are you a student? If you don't mind me asking" Songyeon asked him.

"Work, I am a travel journalist at a magazine," Youngjo explained.

"That sounds amazing... is it fun to travel?"

"Have you never traveled before?" Youngjo asked him and the boy shook his head.

"No..."

Youngjo looked at him and he could see the boy getting a little sad again, he felt sorry for him... he felt there was a lot more behind the sadness in that no than the boy let on, and that gave him an idea.

"Have you ever wanted to just get into a car and drive?" Youngjo asked him curiously.

Songyeon thought about it for a bit and ended up nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter