❣4❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Songyeon was a little off and it really bothered Youngjo, he was a little scared, he was scared Songyeong would hate him if they kept going on all these trips to all these different places but he tried to stay positive.

They only left later into the day this time, Youngjo wanted to give Songyeong time to study so the boy won't get stressed out and although Songyeong didn't say it he was thankful for Youngjo, the older was being really thoughtful towards him and he hated that he couldn't fully express what he was feeling but he didn't really know how.

He wondered what Youngjo would do if he got to know him more, would Youngjo try and help him? Or would the older boy not bother with everything that came with him.

They just started becoming friends but he found himself wanting to have Youngjo around for a really long time and he wanted them to be good friends who could maybe take trips like these from time to time if he were to ever break free from everything.

Eventually, they left just after lunch, their first stop was a folk village, Youngjo walked around taking photos and Songyeon watched in awe as they kept going. He really likes things like this, although he won't ever say it out loud he really wanted to see more things like this.

Their next stop had Songyeon even more in awe than the village, it was an art museum and one thing only his friends knew about him was Songyeon's love for art, he would do anything to pursue it but he knew it was impossible so he just tried avoiding all the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter