Final

It's A Small World After All

 

“Sungmin…”

The room looked unusually light. The lavender Anemone flowers Kyuhyun had placed beside Sungmin’s bed gave more color to the dull sky blue colored room. It smelled like disinfectant like it was supposed to, but no one really paid it any mind.

Kyuhyun’s heartbeat synchronized with the beeping of the electrocardiogram monitor placed beside Sungmin’s bed and the pumps of air that came after them. It was two of them in the room, like how Kyuhyun had grown used to. But he felt so alone, so incomplete. It was his third month of living without the sound of Sungmin’s voice, the sight of his smile, and the feeling of his skin against his own. Three months is not short, but he wasn’t and could never be used to being alone like that. He visited Sungmin in the hospital every day without fail and not a single visit passed without the feeling of some kind of spike piercing through his chest.

“You know… if you never came into my life, I wouldn’t be this way right now.” A ghost of a smile appeared on Kyuhyun’s face, “I wouldn’t be miserable like this. I wouldn’t be so lonely.”

Come to think of it, Kyuhyun had always been used to being alone – as a matter of fact, he enjoyed the feeling – until Sungmin came into his life. He was this obstinate student who could live with water and bread alone… okay, fine; water, bread, and video games. But when the bubbly boy entered his hell of a life, everything turned upside down.

“But I’m glad you entered my life… because… because only after I met you, a new world opened up to me. Not the kind of world where I live as an idol-student who thinks too highly of himself that he doesn’t even bother making friends with anyone. Not the world where money and knowledge are everything. Not a world a man should make as taught in books… but a world I enjoy living in.”

He stared sympathetically at the tubes attached to Sungmin’s small frame. He started wondering about how he was feeling, what he was thinking, whether he was thinking or feeling at all. The boy’s gentle face wasn’t enough to convince him that he was fine, because being in the hospital in the first place was not fine at all.

“However, that world is now collapsing right in front of me. For once, I pity myself. I feel so worthless, pathetic, stupid, and all the other things the narcissistic me had never thought about myself before, for not being able to do anything about it… because for once, my life had been defined.”

There was a small smile on Sungmin’s face. Kyuhyun thought it had naturally been there all along. He took the unconscious boy’s small hand and squeezed it.

“Because for once… I had fallen in love. And it’s with you, Lee Sungmin, my exact opposite. Because of you, I’ve done and felt all the things I’ve never dreamt I would do or feel. Because of you, even the small things in life received meaning.”

A long beep suddenly grimed the comfortable atmosphere in the room. The monitor beside with supposedly moving lines displayed merely two straight neon green lines. A bunch of people in white, as if on cue, came crashing into the door and towards Sungmin.

“Go. Put all those firsts into waste and die on me. Isn’t that what you’re good at – not properly ending what you started?”

Kyuhyun’s heart started to beat faster than ever, and he felt his body go numb. He is knees weakened as trails of hot liquid started to flow down his cheeks.

“Kyuhyun,” someone from the room called, “Kyuhyun.” He heard the voice clearly, but he did not look for where it was. He busied himself by squalling and screaming Sungmin’s name. There could have been media people in the room and, well, they could all look at all the s he gave. It was not like him but he didn’t care. Not when the love of his life’s life was draining away.

“Kyuhyun!” the voice became louder and bigger as Kyuhyun was shaken out of his place. He blinked and the moment he opened his eyes, the setting changed. All he could see was a light bulb. He was no longer in the hospital, it was no longer noisy.

He shifted up into a sitting position to be met by someone else’s face.

“Kyuhyun,” the only other person in the room looked at him with a weary expression, “What happened? What’s wrong?”

Kyuhyun looked at the person as the latter sat beside him, the worried look still on his face. “Jay-hyung,” he mumbled.

The man named Jay settled himself beside Kyuhyun and brought his face closer to the younger boy’s. “Kyuhyun, what happened? Did you have a bad dream? You were uttering things...”

Kyuhyun blinked, finally comprehending what was happening. He was relieved that it was all a dream, but something else inside him felt wrong. “It’s nothing,” he gave Jay a small smile. He attempted to stand up from his seat but was pulled back by his hyung.

“No, Kyuhyun, it’s not nothing,” Jay snapped. “You’ve been acting strange lately. You’re not your usual confident and snarky self. It’s not only me who has noticed, Kyuhyun.” He paused. “You can tell me. I’m not your hyung for nothing, Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun put his elbows on his legs and looked away, trying to come up with lies. But in the end, he decided that it was better to tell Jay what was happening because it would stop him from worrying – and partially because he couldn’t come up with good lies. “I have a friend whose life is at stake, hyung. I had a nightmare where she died.” Kyuhyun sighed, “She’s a special person to me. I don’t want her to die because I’ve never cherished her the way she deserved to be. I only realized what she’s worth when she stopped speaking and I’m willing to show her how important she is to me when she wakes up.”

Jay didn’t know what to say, he kind of regretted even asking Kyuhyun what his problem was. He didn’t know whether he should tease his dongsaeng about falling in love or comfort him. “I’m sorry,” he gave Kyuhyun a big side hug. He knew the boy needed it.

They were having a sweet bromance moment when one of the staff came in and told them that they were needed in the set. The two of them broke out of the hug and started walking outside.

&&

“Yesung-ii,” Ryeowook said cutely as they walked the corridors of the hospital’s second floor. He was clad in his school uniform. It was already dark, and anyone would have questioned his getup. He received a small ‘hm’ from Yesung as a sign of acknowledgement. “Is hyung going to be okay?” he knew Yesung didn’t have any answer to his question, but for some reason, the latter’s acknowledgement makes him feel relieved.

Yesung looked at Ryeowook and smiled at him warmly. He didn’t know what to tell him, it was all he could do.

They reached Sungmin’s room and Yesung opened the door to it. He peeked inside to check if anyone else but Sungmin was in. Seeing there was nobody else inside, he made his way into the room and Ryeowook followed. He scrunched up his nose at the smell of disinfectant mixed with some kind of vile smelling medicine. He never liked the smell of those things. He stood at one side of Sungmin’s bed and Ryeowook stood at the other. They both stared at the unconscious boy’s face for a while. His being beautiful was not new to them, so that didn’t really need to be noted. It was his third month in the infirmary.

Ryeowook put his hand on Sungmin’s cheek like he did all the times they visited him. The boy was in peace like usual. “Hyung-ii. It’s me, Ryeowook,” Ryeowook said. “I really miss your voice, hyung. Wake up soon.” The sentence had become something like a prepared dialogue for Ryeowook for there was never a day where he failed to say the day his brother fell unconscious, but he said it with not only his lips, but with his heart.

Yesung could only stare sympathetically at the siblings in front of him. He pitied Sungmin’s state of being in a coma, and Ryeowook’s state of being in danger of losing his last family member.

“Hyung-ii, if you leave, I’m going to be the only one of our clan,” Ryeowook started to weep. “Mom and dad left me. So, don’t tell me, you too? Hyung, we haven’t spent enough time together. Let’s travel somewhere, let’s go to Japan, anywhere you want to go, hyung. Let’s buy chocolate, and strawberries, and bunnies, and pink paint, let’s buy everything, hyung!” His voice started to shake, but he did not stop talking, “H-hyung, I don’t c-care how much those things would cost! J-just wake up, please.”

Ryeowook’s messages to Sungmin changed every single time they visit. But all of them were heartfelt and genuine.

The door suddenly flew open and Yesung and Ryeowook turned their heads up to the person who made it that way.

It was Kyuhyun. He leaned on the doorjamb, panting like crazy. Yesung and Ryeowook did not know why he was panting. Maybe he forgot that he had a car or that there was an elevator in the hospital… again. He briskly made his way towards Sungmin, holding his face and staring at it like it was some kind of treasure – well it was, in a sense.

“Kyuhyun?” Yesung raised his eyebrows at Kyuhyun, “What’s up?”

Kyuhyun flopped down to the couch beside Sungmin’s bed and panted a few times before his breathing went back to normal. “Why? What’s wrong with visiting someone in coma?”

Yesung looked at Kyuhyun with his usual blank expression, “That’s not it. Did you run a marathon or something?”

Kyuhyun glared at Yesung. He should have been used to it by now. He had been meeting Yesung a lot since Sungmin stopped being conscious, but he still felt uncomfortable with the guy. And he was not planning on changing that. “Go away.”

“Kyuhyun,” Ryeowook wiped the tears from his eyes and gave Kyuhyun a weird look.

“Ah,” Yesung looked at the open door, “I’ll go get some drinks.” He walked out and disappeared into nowhere.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun stayed in silence. The only sounds that could be heard from around the room were the beeping of *the TV thing that monitored Sungmin’s vitals and the pumps of air that came after those. Ryeowook stayed stiff in his position and so did Kyuhyun.

“We’ve become so awkward,” Kyuhyun started.

Ryeowook looked at him, his eyes wide and innocent. He looked back down, “Yeah.”

“We used to hang out so much. What happened?”

“I guess we went separate ways.”

Kyuhyun rested his face in his palms, “I don’t like this, Wookie.”

Ryeowook stared at his fidgeting fingers. He did not know what to tell Kyuhyun but he sure as hell agreed on what Kyuhyun said about not liking how they had become so awkward.

“I never thought being with different people would change things for us.”

“Kyuhyun,” he looked up at Kyuhyun. His tone was strong, “You’re still my best friend, Kyu. I’ll still cook for you. The only difference is that I’m no longer cooking for only you.” He smiled.

Kyuhyun smiled back. It was a genuine one, one he hadn’t had on his face for a long time, “Of course.”

&&

Well, yeah, so it’s the next afternoon.

“Today is exactly his third month in the hospital…”

Donghae and Hyukjae walked side by side away from the latter’s school. Somehow, they came back to the routine of walking home together after school. Well, they live together so it’s kind of the normal thing to do.

“…I wonder when he’ll get discharged.”

“When he wakes up, of course,” Hyukjae stated the obvious, showing his cool, unmoving façade. But deep inside, he also wondered when everything would end. “The question is… will he really wake up?”

Donghae stopped walking and turned to look at Hyukjae with an almost vulnerable expression, “Don’t talk like that!”

Hyukjae stopped walking as well to look down at his boyfriend, “I’m just saying that it’s possible. I’m not saying that it’s the only way it can go.”

The younger male considered his lover’s statement. Well, it really is possible and Hyukjae was just being practical. “I haven’t visited him in a while.”

&&

“Oh my God die oh oh my aghhh!!!” Kyuhyun threw the XBOX controller to the side and he could’ve sworn he heard something break. He fell on his back, not wanting to stare longer at the big “game over” text his 52-inch flat screen displayed. Kyuhyun never liked those ‘Game Over’ texts. They were so big, so flashy, and looked as if they were mocking him in the face.

He stood up, still in his pajamas, and switched off the console. For the past days, he had not been feeling like himself. He played games because he was forcing himself to, because he couldn’t accept the fact that there was something in his mind which needed more thinking on than strategies and weapons.

A familiar piercing sound shook him out of his trance. He lazily stood up and walked towards the main door. Before his hand could even touch the knob, the door opened from the outside.

“Kyuhyun,” a familiar figure stood in front of him.

&&

“I haven’t seen you in like… ages!” Donghae said right after he took a sip off his coffee. “You’ve been absent from school for a week now. You don’t look like anything’s wrong with you, though.”

 “I asked to be excused because I was… well, pretending to be sick.” Kyuhyun sighed as he drew images on the coffee table. “I just don’t feel like doing anything these past few days.”

Donghae looked unbelievingly at Kyuhyun. He was not the Kyuhyun he knew. He changed so drastically. “Yeah, but Ryeowook said you filmed a show yesterday. Wouldn’t the school find out you’re not really sick if they see you come out on TV?”

“The company didn’t allow me to take a break. And the show’s airing next week so I don’t really have anything to worry about.” Kyuhyun stood up from his seat, “I have to go now.” He honestly didn’t know why Donghae invited him to have a drink in a café when there was a generous amount of coffee in Kyuhyun’s home.

“I have a few more things to ask you.”

Kyuhyun sighed before sitting back down, “Cut to the chase.”

Donghae frowned as he noted the cold look on Kyuhyun’s face. The latter had always been cold, but he never seemed so unapproachable. “You’ve changed so much.”

Kyuhyun could only roll his eyes at Donghae’s statement. He had been getting that a lot. “Well, speak for yourself. I mean… coffee? The last time I saw you, you were all for milkshakes and cupcakes.”

“How much is it torturing you?” just as Kyuhyun said, Donghae asked what he wanted to ask the former.

The taller boy blinked, “Eh?”

“You really like him, don’t you? You’re feeling miserable because of his absence.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Kyuhyun said with a solid, stern tone. He tried to look steady, but we all know he was lying.

“Sungmin,” Donghae flashed an expression that almost caught Kyuhyun off guard. For the first time ever, his kiddy self was replaced with a serious man that wouldn’t take the answer he didn’t want.

“Donghae… seriously, your being gay doesn’t make everyone else around you the same,” Kyuhyun tried to keep his stern expression. “Do you really go around expecting everybody else to be dating another person of the same ?”

The older male took another sip of his coffee and slammed the mug on the table stronger than he intended to. “I know you, Kyuhyun. And I know what kind of torment you’re going through as of the moment. I’m not judging you, you know. I’m not thinking anything negative of you. I understand you completely.”

A moment of comfortable silence circulated around them for a few seconds. All that could be heard were the conversations the people around them were having, but none that came from them.

“What are you going to gain by asking me this, anyway?”

“Nothing. I’m merely a concerned friend.” Donghae’s signature innocent smile formed on his face again.

&&

Ryeowook walked up the hospital’s stairs… without Yesung, for the first time. For no apparent reason, he preferred taking the stairs rather than using the elevator. It was only because of Yesung and his blossoming old man traits that he had chosen to use the elevator in the past. He ran into a tall, male nurse he had never seen before. He stopped walking and took time to examine the unknown nurse.

“Hi. I’m Kangin,” the male nurse said, somehow noticing Ryeowook. He looked somewhat snobby and sounded that way as well. “How may I help you?” he said as if forced to be nice.

The high school boy looked up at the nurse. He blinked, slightly threatened by his size and features. “Uhm,” he tried to think of what to say. He just had to seem like he needed something, so that Kangin wouldn’t think of him as some kind of stalker, “Is there a Lee Sungmin here?”

Kangin gave Ryeowook a look and then turned to the file he was holding. He scanned the paper then looked back at his company, “Nope. Sorry. No Lee Sungmin here.”

“Wait. What?” Ryeowook widened his eyes. “There must be some kind of mistake! Sungmin… Lee Sungmin. Can you check again?”

The bulky nurse rolled his eyes in annoyance and scanned the file again. This time, more carefully. He ran his finger down the file and said “aha” which lightened Ryeowook’s expression. “There’s one Sungmin here. It’s… Park Sungmin.”

Ryeowook’s body was quickly overcome by tension. “Are you sure? There’s a Sungmin here! At room 18!” he was practically screaming.

“Yah!” the nurse screamed back, “I’m telling you, there is no Lee Sungmin here!”

Before the bully-looking nurse could even raise his fist, Ryeowook had already stormed out the stair room. He ran the halls of the second floor and quickly stormed into room 18… only to be greeted by a pale blue painted, empty room.

&&

Kyuhyun let himself fall on his bed. Every day, the only feeling he looked forward to was the feeling of soft mattress sinking to his weight. He wanted to long for a lot more things… like the loving of a certain person. But Kyuhyun was never the person to wish for something he couldn’t have. He didn’t like the idea of frustrating himself.

He grabbed the stack of papers placed on his side and raised it over his head.

If looks could kill, you’d be the one that takes the world and makes me numb. I’m nothing. Without you I can’t breathe. As the sunlight burns the sky, I see through my obsessive eyes. I’m nothing. Without you I can’t see.”

Kyuhyun felt a sudden pang in his chest. A sudden gush of unfamiliar feeling pooled inside of him. He couldn’t explain what it was or whether he liked the feeling or not. All he knew was that it was there.

“You’re the strength I need to fight. You’re the reason I still cry. I’m the moth and you’re the light. Use these wings so I can fly.”

He snarled at the paper and tossed it to the side, making sure it makes a mess.  “Stupid SM Entertainment… why don’t they ever stop making us do remakes?”

He sighed. “Why does it feel like everything’s against me today?” He fell into deep thought and eventually fell asleep.

&&

Uhh… next afternoon.


“Donghae,” Hyukjae said as he laced his fingers with the strap of his backpack. He earned a curious look from his boyfriend. “Donghae… you think we should go visit Sungmin today?”

Donghae raised his eyebrows, “Whoa. What occurred to you?” he poked fun at his lover, “I thought you said you didn’t want to see him until he’s all good and kicking?”

“Well… isn’t it always good to visit a sick friend?” Hyukjae laughed.

“Since when was it good to have a sick friend?”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. “Let’s pay him a visit!” he cheered.

“Okay. I was planning to do so, anyway.”

&&

“Hello?” Kyuhyun put his phone against his ear a few times before throwing it to the seat beside him. “. Why are you not answering?”

He tried calling Ryeowook again but just like the other 100 other times he tried to do so, he received no answer. He texted dozens of times, too, probably asking where the latter was and why he didn’t attend school. Kyuhyun, at first, was planning to treat him to lunch because they had been missing out on each other. But right then he just felt downright worried.

He parked his car just a few meters away from the hospital gate and came out of the car bringing a bouquet of white roses. He didn’t visit the day preceding day and felt guilty so he decided to bring “gifts.”

“Hello.”

Kyuhyun jumped as he heard the voice from behind him. He looked back and saw a dreadfully familiar face. “Hi,” Kyuhyun said, “Uhh… Yoonhyuk.”

“Eunhyuk… or Hyukjae,” the gummy boy smiled as he handed Kyuhyun a hat and a pair of sunglasses, “Looks like you forgot your disguise.”

Kyuhyun halfheartedly accepted Hyukjae’s “gifts” and put them on. He then made his way into the hospital, and was followed by Hyukjae.

“I’m also here to see Sungmin.”

Damn it. Are you really this weird at first meeting?’ Kyuhyun itched to ask. He merely nodded and said, “I see.”

“I’m Sungmin’s friend,” Hyukjae said as he continued walking briskly behind Kyuhyun. “We had a special relationship.

Kyuhyun ignored him and kept walking. He quickened his pace so much that he was pretty much running with straight legs, trying to get rid of Hyukjae. Just a few feet away from the door to Sungmin’s room, he stopped, gaining sight of Donghae standing in front of the doorway. He was frozen and had a blank expression on. He raised an eyebrow and walked slowly towards Donghae.

“Oh my God.”

&&

We came into the room and he wasn’t there anymore. Trust me, we looked everywhere for him. After a few hours of looking, we found him in the courtyard, playing cheerfully with some kids. He was still wearing his hospital gown then. He looked completely fine. It’s like he had become a renewed person. It’s a miracle!

The doctor’s words still rang in their minds as they watched Sungmin playing the guitar from afar. He was sitting on one of the benches that surrounded the tallest tree in the garden. He had become paler than before, but still quite as beautiful. His hair grew longer, too, but it didn’t matter. All they wanted was to hear his lovely voice again.

Donghae ran towards Sungmin and jumped at him with a hug, which the latter gladly accepted. “Hyung!” he started crying, “I’ve missed you so, you know? Hyung!”

Sungmin patted Donghae’s back, trying to calm him down, “I know, Hae. I’ve missed you too.” He smiled his signature cheerful smile that could make anyone melt. Oh, how they’ve missed that sweet smile of his.

“Welcome back,” Hyukjae walked beside him and smiled smugly, “Like he said, we’ve missed you.”

The boy with the guitar returned the smile and whispered, “Thank you.” His eyes then met with Kyuhyun’s, who had merely been standing a few feet away from him, staring awkwardly. He smiled at the boy, and the only reaction he got from the latter was a blush and the motion of looking away.

“Kyuhyun,” Ryeowook, who had been sitting beside Sungmin all this time called, “Didn’t you miss hyung?”

“No.”

We didn’t know it was possible to recover so quickly. It’s been more than 24 hours since his arising, and we’ve done all necessary procedures. There doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with him. He’s completely fine now and is ready to be discharged. This is really hard to believe. It’s a miracle! There must be lots of people who love him and prayed for him.

&&

“Woah,” Sungmin turned around with his head up. He hadn’t been in Kyuhyun’s house for so long that he almost forgot how it looked like. He ran straight to the leather couch in the middle of the room and bounced on it. He missed the house so much.

Kyuhyun, still being Mr. Awkward, followed behind Sungmin, holding his bag and Sungmin’s.

The stare Kyuhyun flashed Sungmin made him stop bouncing and erased the smile on his face. He looked down, “Sorry. I forgot. No bouncing on the couches.” He stood up and walked towards Kyuhyun. He flashed the latter a gloomy smile, “I guess I should get the things I left.”

Kyuhyun merely nodded.

The smaller boy meticulously climbed up the stairs, careful not to make a sound so as not to be screamed at, and made his way into Kyuhyun’s bedroom. He searched the room for anything he owned, but failed to find any. Just when he was about to reach for the high shelf, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist. He almost jumped, the shivers shooting over his head. Followed it was the feeling of a head resting on his shoulder. “K-Kyuhyun,” he stammered, trying to get away from said person’s arms.

“Sungmin… please,” Kyuhyun said shakily, his voice muffled behind Sungmin’s shoulder, “Please don’t leave anymore. Stay with me.”

The older boy didn’t know what to do or what to say. He stood there stiffly, not sure of the right move to make.

“I’ve… I’ve lived without you for so long,” Kyuhyun’s voice became more unsteady that before, “I thought… you were never coming back. I… I thought you were going to leave me completely.”

A long moment of silence.

“I like you, Sungmin,” Kyuhyun said out loud, with pure sincerity. It was his first time speaking his feelings out, and he felt nervous about what the feedback would be.

Another moment of silence.

Sungmin gently pulled Kyuhyun’s arms away. He turned around to face Kyuhyun, their noses just centimeters away from each other. “Kyuhyun,” Sungmin started, “I’m sorry but… I don’t think I can ever feel the same way as you do.”

A longer moment of silence… and all Kyuhyun could hear was his heart breaking.

“Because I don’t like you. I’ll never like you,” Sungmin tiptoed and pecked Kyuhyun’s lips, “I love you, Cho Kyuhyun,” he whispered softly to his ear.

Kyuhyun merely stared blankly at Sungmin. Everything was just too much for him to take in. He only learned how to respond after a few seconds. He kissed Sungmin’s lips and whispered “I love you too.” And with that, he took the shorter boy’s lips and their small kiss turned into a hot make out session.

The next coherent minute, they found themselves on Kyuhyun’s bed, with Sungmin on top of the bed owner. No one cared about how fast things were going. Hell, they’ve known each other for a year.

Sungmin giggled, “We should’ve done this earlier.”

 

Kyuhyun nibbled Sungmin’s bottom lip, and then on it. He used his own lips to part his partner’s lips more as he put his tongue into the other’s mouth.

“Kyuhyun,” Sungmin breathed into Kyuhyun’s mouth. He lifted his body and moved his head in rhythm with the movement of Kyuhyun’s tongue inside his mouth. He loosened the buttons of his lover’s trousers and s his hand in. He fondled with the latter’s member, earning himself a satisfied moan.

Their lips parted and they tried to catch their breaths. Kyuhyun lifted Sungmin’s white V-necked shirt over his head and tossed it to the side (ever noticed his odd habit of tossing almost everything to the side?). He shifted his weight to the side and pushed Sungmin down so that he was under him where he properly belonged. He on Sungmin’s neck, making sure to leave marks – all the while feeling pools of pleasure building up inside him brought by the hand in his pants.

Sungmin tilted his head up to give Kyuhyun more room to play. His free hand rested on the latter’s shoulder, trying to dig holes on it with his nails. His fingers continued playing with the other’s member.

Kyuhyun went lower and lower until his head reached Sungmin’s beautifully toned chest. He kissed his collarbone, then his right , then his abdomen, then his stomach. He rubbed his fingers against Sungmin’s clothed , which made the latter groan in lack of tension. He chuckled as he ed Sungmin’s jeans. “How impatient,” he teased.

“Shut up,” Sungmin said, flushed.

Kyuhyun slid off Sungmin’s pants along with his boxers. He widened his eyes at how big the latter’s member had become. He waited no longer. He put the throbbing length into his hand and rubbed its tip with his thumb a few times.

“K-Kyuhyun!” Sungmin pulled on the sheets, having nothing else to hold on to. He lifted his legs and flung them over Kyuhyun’s shoulder, giving him “more room to play.”

The younger pumped the shaft with his ringed fingers as he took the head into his mouth, every drop of precum that it produces. He then took the whole length into his mouth and bobbed his head on it, his hand kneading Sungmin’s balls.

Sungmin pulled on the sheets harder that they almost came off the bed. He arched his back in pleasure. “Kyu-ah… Kyuhyun,” he moaned, turning said boy even more.

Kyuhyun put both his hands to the sides of Sungmin’s legs and lifted them over his neck. He pumped his head faster, flicking his tongue and grinding his teeth against it from time to time.

“K-Kyuhyun!” Sungmin screamed. He felt his muscles snap and he came into Kyuhyun’s mouth, gripping the sheets oh so tightly that they finally came off the bed.

The taller swallowed almost every drop of Sungmin’s seed. He the latter’s shaft to clean it up even more.

Sungmin’s rose and fell, he felt like he didn’t have any more energy. But it was alright. He had always wanted to do it with Kyuhyun, and no exhaustion could stop him.

Kyuhyun took out a sachet of plain lube from his pocket. He tore its top and poured half of its contents onto his fingers.

“Why do you keep lube in your pocket?” Sungmin asked with an amused expression on his face.

Kyuhyun, way too flushed to answer, ignored Sungmin’s question. He patted the side of Sungmin’s hips to signal him to turn around – which he gladly did. “Are you sure about this?” Kyuhyun asked. He wouldn’t have asked if it was any normal day, knowing of Sungmin’s “job.” But it wasn’t any normal day. He just got out of the hospital.

“Yeah.”

The younger lifted his body so that his chest was resting on Sungmin’s scapulas. His left hand snakes towards Sungmin’s chest and fondled with his , while his other hand made his way down his bottom. He slowly inserted his middle finger in, all the while checking for his lover’s reaction. His face was nothing but pleasured, and this signaled Kyuhyun to put another finger in. He scissored his fingers inside of Sungmin, earning y, hungry moans from the latter. Kyuhyun waited no longer, sure that Sungmin was ready. He took his own with his right hand and lubed it. He then pushed it little by little into Sungmin’s entrance.

“Ah!” Sungmin let out a small moan. He hadn’t had in so long that the sensations it now gave him surprised him… or maybe it was just because he was not only having , but making love with the person he cherished the most, Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun had successfully pushed his whole length into Sungmin’s . “Wasn’t too hard, was it?” he whispered into Sungmin’s ear.

Sungmin shut his eyes tight and nodded his head vigorously.

Kyuhyun gently pulled back, and slowly pushed back in. The cycle went on until Sungmin whined. This signaled him that the latter was ready. He put his right hand around Sungmin’s , and his left hand on the bed, supporting his weight. His hips pumped into Sungmin in rhythm with the bobbing of his hand on his .

“N… Kyu… ah.”

The younger, even more by his former border’s moans, did what he did faster. He into Sungmin as fast as his hand pumped the latter’s member, all the while receiving encouraging moans from him.

“Ah!” Sungmin screamed, signaling that Kyuhyun had hit something.

Knowing this, Kyuhyun went faster and so did his hand. They were struggling to get to their es. After about three tens of s, both of them came together.

Sungmin’s knees gave in and he fell flat on the bed, resulting to Kyuhyun falling with him. They stayed like that for a while, with Sungmin lying on his stomach and Kyuhyun on top of him, still in his .

Kyuhyun finally pulled himself away from Sungmin and took his own space on the bed. He was catching his breath, overwhelmed by the sensations he just experienced.

Sungmin rolled over Kyuhyun and was again on top of him. He showed his lover a genuine smile and mouthed an “I love you.”

Kyuhyun smiled as well, a smile he hadn’t had on his face in a very long time. “I love you, too.”

A moment of comfortable silence…

“One more?”

The whole room smelled of musk, sweat, and … no, wait, not . Kyuhyun and Sungmin just made love.Five years later.

“Eunhyukkie,” Donghae flashed a bubbly expression at the camera. “I miss you.” He truly meant it. He now worked a country away from Korea as the manager of a big company. How this binggu got there, nobody really knows.

“I’ve missed you too, Hae,” Hyukjae pouted in front of the camera. “When will we see each other again? This is so tiring. We only see each other through webcam or FaceTime,” he sighed, “What kind of relationship is this? Let’s break up.”

“Hyuk!” Donghae yelled, his eyes a little bit teary, “Don’t say that! I’ll come home in a month. I’ll quit my job!”

Hyukjae chuckled, “I was just kidding. I love you. And don’t quit your job – it’s what makes our kids alive.” Kids, you say? Well after years of living together, the two of them decided to adopt two kids who they named Eunhae and Haehyuk. Hyukjae didn’t want to name them Bada, he said that was a name for dogs.

“Ok,” Donghae said cheerfully. Even after five years, he still hasn’t changed. He was still the same cheerful boy everyone got used to. “Say, where are you right now? You’re not at home, are you?”

Hyukjae nodded, “Nope. I’m starting my work here at Neul Paran today. The kids are at home with Leeteuk-hyung. You remember him, don’t you?”

Donghae nodded.

“I’m waiting for Yesung-hyung. They said he hasn’t been at work in half a week.”

“Say,” Donghae said, darting his eyes to the ceiling, “How are they doing right now?”

“I just called Ryeowook. He said he’s having trouble getting Yesung out of the house.”

&&

“Yah, old geezer,” Ryeowook said as his eyes landed on his boyfriend, now out of bed but sleeping on the chair with his head on the dining table. He took off his apron and walked towards Yesung. “Stop fooling around, you. You’ll be late for work, and so will I!” He poked his boyfriend’s head and giggled.

Yesung, ever the not-so-morning person he was (he wasn’t a night person either), pulled Ryeowook into a hug which made the latter stumble in front of him. “Just a little longer, please?”

Ryeowook almost struggled to get away from Yesung’s arms – yes, almost. “But… you’ve been out of work for so long!”

“I know,” Yesung rubbed his cheek against Ryeowook’s stomach. “I don’t feel like doing anything. Just stay here and let’s have .”

“Yah!” Ryeowook squealed as he jumped out of Yesung’s arms. “You, sir, go to work now and let me go to my work as well!”

The older rolled his eyes, “Why is taking care of kids in a daycare so important? Just stay here.” He said tipsily.

“It’s fun,” Ryeowook shrugged.

&&

“Good job today,” Kyuhyun’s manager smiled at him. “There are fangifts in the dressing room. Make sure to pick them up.” He had been doing very well as a solo artist, especially now that he had gone out of school

Kyuhyun wrinkled his nose. “Yah, manager, why so casual?” he flung an arm around his manager’s waist and pulled him towards his own body.

“Yah!” the manager screamed, “Jerk. Who do you think you are?” He made a motion of slapping the singer, and put his hand down as he noticed that the people in the set didn’t see them.

The celebrity rolled his eyes, “, how long are you going to play this game?”

“For as long as I can,” the manager stuck his tongue out at Kyuhyun, just like a kid.

They were having an electrocuted glaring contest when someone called from afar, “Sungmin-ssi! You’re needed here!”

The manager’s eyes turned back into innocent ones as he heard his name. “Yes, sir!” he yelled. “I’ll come back at you,” he pointed his eyes with two fingers, and then pointed them at Kyuhyun’s. He then started to walk away.

“I love you,” Kyuhyun said softly, but enough for Sungmin to hear. He was about to turn away just when he thought Sungmin either didn’t hear him or merely ignored him, but then he put his hands on his head, his arms forming two crescents at the sides of his head, and made a big heart… only for Kyuhyun.

_______________________

 

/ at writing fluff

Hallo everyone. It’s been so long! Sorry about this SUPER LATE update. It’s just that it was summer vacation and I just wanted… no… I just needed to enjoy it to the fullest! I hope you understand. And lately I’ve been so unmotivated T~T

I’ve missed you guys orz I wonder if there are still people reading this.

Sorry I didn’t have enough time to make YeWook . I did write one a month ago but it disappeared ToT

Oh, and the song Kyu read was Ashley – Escape The Fate. Sorry about the weird choice of song. I didn’t have internet while I was writing this so I just browsed my iPod for any romantic song /is a post-hardcore fan orz

Anyway, I’m sorry about the grammar errors and . I was writing this at 6 in the morning in a rush (yes even after 3 months) ‘cos our Internet connection’s gonna disappear any minute.

I’m also doing a new fanfic. I’ve written my sixth chapter now but decided not to post it until I finish it. It’s a DBSJ (Dong Bang SuJu) fanfic with KyuMin and YunJae as the main pairings. It’s uhh fantasy. ‘Cos one of my friends requested it OTL I don’t even know why I’m telling you this.

Thanks for always reading! I love you all <3

~COMMENTS AND BRICKS ARE LOVED.