Marry U - Wedding Part 3

Secret Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: LoL - Okay...I PROMISE this is the real wedding chapter. haha ^^; Thank you for bearing with me all this way. I'm really grateful for all the support and the 100+ upvotes I've gotten for this as well as the 700+ subscribers I've gotten. It's been really fun and uplifting seeing this story grow from how it was seven months ago. ^^

Thank you, Thank you a million! And I hope I'll see all of you in my other stories as well :) 
Also, Don't worry. There's a bonus chapter here for those people wanting to loop around for the purple bag ¬‿¬ ...I apologize for hyping this chapter up so much ^^; please still enjoy it...


🎈🎈 H A P P Y  H A E H Y U K  D A Y ! ! ! 🎉🎉

 

 

Recap...

Donghae and Kibum both raced their way to the wedding on Kibum basically breaking every speed violation there was on their way in between Seoul's traffic jam. 

Siwon, Hyukjae, and Pau's limo ride is still currently trying to find a detour route after exiting out of the freeway in hopes of finding a much faster route to the venue. 

The awkward atmosphere between Heechul and Hankyung has not dissipated as they both kept their gaze out the window, trying to will the time and traffic to go faster.  

Sungmin was too busy redirecting security to make sure none of the papparazis would be able to get in and expose any more of the guests they had at the wedding as well as to keep them at bay in case Donghae or Hyukjae decided to finally show up to their wedding, while Kyuhyun tried to manage their hired staff and directed them to ready some refreshments out since it has become more apparent that Donghae and Hyukjae will not be making it on time. 

And still,...throughout all the chaos, no one has had any idea that Den completely disappeared from everyone's sight...

Now...

]"What is going on?" Sinhae murmured to her husband as she saw a dimpled man make his way to the center of the room and call for everyone's attention. "I knew this whole thing was gonna end up being a circus. Jinwoo-ah, we need to put an end to this."

Donghae's grandfather didn't give his wife a second look and kept the small smile he had on his face as he faced his body towards Leeteuk who was now greeting and bowing to everyone in the venue. 

"Sinhae, I told you. I'm not breaking apart the family again over your misguided priorities in life."

Sinhae's eyes glared at him while she brought her arms further together underneath the sleeves of her hanbok and squeezed it tight to keep her composure together. "How dare you keep accusing me of that. We would not be here today if it wasn't for my constant thinking of what's best for the company."

At those words, Jinwoo finally turned to face his wife, just to give her a very disappointed look. 

"No, Sinhae. We're here today because our grandson knew what he wanted out of life and he found someone he was finally happy with. Donghae's been through enough already because of us. I want my grandson to be happy. I don't want to lose him the way we lost Hankyung."

Sinhae's jaw clenched slightly at her husband's indirect way of blaming her. "Hankyung was given a choice. I didn't push him out of the family."

"No," Jinwoo agreed sadly and looked away from her. "But he shouldn't have had to choose at all." 

"Are you really implying that I'm ruining our family?"

He turned to gaze at her one more time, the look of disappointment and sadness still present in his eyes. "No, I'm not, Sinhae-ah." He paused to take a slow deep breath before finishing what he wanted to say. "I'm at fault too. I should have said something then as well. I'm proud of Donghae for standing up for Hyukjae. He's really become his own man."

Sinhae scoffed and looked behind Jinwoo to observe Leeteuk's strange body movement in what she could only assume was his attempt at entertainment. 

"You and I both know I wasn't out of line. I didn't do or offer anything that wasn't already on Donghae's idiotic contract."

A small playful smile appeared on Jinwoo's face as he recalled a small memory of a young Donghae drawing up a contract after he had caught him dress as Santa Claus and making him sign an agreement to meet every Christmas eve for milk and cookies rather than breaking into his house to leave him a present. He ended up slightly shaking his head side to side at Sinhae and kept the memory to himself. 

"Donghae has his own way of thinking about things. I never doubted his intentions for a second."

"There was no need for him to go overboard and put the family name on the line like this," she seethed, obviously still not on board with the idea of Donghae and Hyukjae's marriage being absolutely real. 

"Need I remind you that you and I met through an arranged marriage?" Sinhae blinked and shifted her eyes back at her husband. "How is that any different from what Donghae did with Hyukjae?" 

Sinhae didn't say anything but the way her eyes squinted and narrowed at Jinwoo's question was more than enough to show how much she was trying to hold herself back from bursting out and making a scene. Jinwoo didn't pay her any more attention and turned back to Leeteuk who was still addressing the crowd and trying his best to not look at all uncomfortable about the sudden change of events. 

"Everyone," Leeteuk addressed with a big smile as loudly and heartwarmingly as he could. "Thank you very much for coming. We are all happy you can be here for Donghae and Hyukjae's special day. We all know this has been long overdue, specially for Donghae." He paused right on time for the expected round of laughter that erupted from everyone before following it along with his own nervous one when he made eye contact with Kyuhyun at the back of the room, giving him the look and the signal with his hand to keep stalling. Leeteuk sweatdropped as he tried to think of an improptu distraction he could do without making it obvious that he was stalling for time. "Uhhh...we-we have some....some announcements before we get the ceremony started." 

Leeteuk accidentally made eye contact with Hyukjae's parents who were seated right in the front row, and gave them a very awkward side smile, before moving along to scan the room, trying to come up with something to say when his eyes fell on Sora sneaking her way up the aisle, obviously trying her best not to attract attention to herself. 

"S-Sora-ssi!" He blurted out before he could really let her know what was going on. Everyone in the venue followed his hand and looked at Sora who froze on the spot, eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights, as she stared at Leeteuk, not quite sure why the other would call attention on her like that. All Leeteuk could do was let out a lighthearted laugh as he walked towards her, eyes screaming his apology but smile still big and excited for everyone in the room. 

"Our Donghae's soon-to-be sister-in-law would like to share some words for our couple before they make their last walk down the aisle unattached individuals." Leeteuk offered his hand for Sora to take, which the other reluctantly took, and walked her down the aisle towards the center spot of the room. The former took that opportunity to lean close to Sora and let her know what was going on.

"Hyukjae and Donghae are on their way but we can't let Donghae's grandparents know they're not here yet," He whispered to her then smiled and nodded his head to some of the guests who looked excited to hear what Sora had to say. 

"What?" Sora hissed then when Leeteuk squeezed her hand, she put on a forced smile on her face that resembled very much the unsettled panic she was feeling inside. "Why are they not here yet? We left the hotel at the same time." 

"I don't know. I'm checking in with Sungmin and Kyuhyun but I need you to stall time for us as much as possible."

They reached the center spotlight of the venue and Leeteuk handed the mic gracefully to Sora with an angelic smile on his face. The latter, who's back was still against the audience, stared wide-eyed at Leeteuk as though he'd just grown a second head. 

"What do you want me to say?" She hissed too nervous and rigid to turn herself around. 

"Anything." Leeteuk told her then promptly turned her around to the crowd before clapping his hands together with the crowd following his example.

Sora felt her lips go dry and gulped anxiously seeing the nearly hundred pair of eyes on her. She looked at her parents and did a small wave towards them when she saw how big and wide their grins were to hear what she had to say, before then looking to the other side of the room at Donghae's parents which emitted a small, short, quick sheepish chuckle out of her seeing a similar expression on their faces. 

"Uhh..." Sora stopped talking when the mic echoed a feedback from how close she was holding it to  and suddenly felt like she was in high school all over again. "Hel-Hello, everyone. I'm...I'm Sora. Hyukjae's sister..." She laughed nervously and started looking around the room, trying to find the courage to not run away and the right words to say so she didn't look like an idiot in front of everyone. "Uhm...I-I gotta be honest with all of you. For the longest time, we didn't think Hyukjae would ever get married, let alone find someone like Donghae to settle down with." 

Sora took a deep breath and somehow, flashbacked to the first time she had met Donghae in their living room. The awkward little boy who sat on his knees and bowed politely to greet her. She recalled how she thought, for a split second, how polite, handsome, and charismatic Donghae presented himself with one simple gesture, then how it all immediately changed within the next second after their mother told her about his and Hyukjae's secret relationship. 

"I know, all of us here, were- well, we were all quite surprised to hear about their sudden engagement." Sora's fond smile at their ridiculous meet up was contagious as the rest of the guests smiled along with her, realizing that today was indeed a special day. "Things may seem to have gone fast between them for us but I don't doubt that Donghae and my baby brother are meant to be together. I've seen the way Donghae cares for my brother and I know that he's in safe hands." She turned her body towards Donghae's parents and started to address them in front of everyone. "Mr. and Mrs. Lee, if my brother ever does anything to hurt your son, I guarantee you that I will be the first person to knock some sense into his head and force him to see the error of his ways."

Sehyun and Donghwa both laughed at Sora's comment as did the rest of the guests. Sora was ready to wrap up her small welcoming speech when she looked up and saw Kyuhyun and Leeteuk's panicked faces at the back of the room. Her brows furrowed trying to understand the meaning of them shaking their heads with Kyuhyun making an 'X' with both arms, before gaping slightly and turning to her parents.

"Uhm-...Um-Umma! and Appa...you..uh, both of you have been so incredible about this whole journey," she continued, her breath a little ragged trying to make sure that no one would see through the absolute BS she was spewing out right now. "We- Hyukjae and I, both know how hard the two of you worked for us and how much you've had to sacrifice to get to where we are today." She looked at her mother and smiled when she saw the way she was tearing up listening to her. "Hyukjae and I can't thank you both enough for everything you've done for us. Our life hasn't been perfect but I'm confident enough to say that you gave us a full, rich, and happy life where it counts. Thank you, Umma; Appa." 

A resounding applause broke through as Sora leaned forward to meet Hyosoo and Jaehyuk into an embrace. The three of them were unable to enjoy their moment for long as, in the middle of their heartwarming family moment, completely out of nowhere, the speakers set up around the room started blaring with the sound of a child singing at the top of his lungs confusing every single individual at the wedding. 

"BAAAABY SHARK! DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO~! 
BA~BY SHARK! DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO~!
SHARK! DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO~!
DOO-DOO-DOO-DOOOO~
DEN SHARK DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO~!"

Sora and her parents gave each other confused looks while Kyuhyun and Sungmin both looked at each other surprised to hear the little boy's loud singing through the speakers.

"Where's Den?" Kyuhyun and Sungmin both asked each other at the same time then simultaneously widened their eyes together as their panic level rose upon realizing that neither one of them had him. "You don't have him!?" 

"DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO~ OOOHHH~"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"YAH! KIM KIBUM!" Donghae tried to yell over the loud vibration of Kibum's motorbike, but the helmet he was wearing kept his words muffled. Kibum, annoyed at Donghae's fussiness from behind, decided to rev the motor of his motorbike more, causing a louder noise from his muffler and further drowning out Donghae's indecipherable words. He heard a faint growling noise from behind, a sure sign of Donghae's annoyance that only made Kibum laugh. 

The two of them were making good time the closer they got to the venue that was until Kibum saw from quite a distance away a swarm of reporters clamoring around outside the gates of their  and cameras trying to make their way in to the main entrance of the venue. He slowed down their speed and, as quietly as he could, pulled his bike over to the side. Donghae, who was still oblivious to the whole thing, was both confused and annoyed at Kibum's unexpected detour. 

"What are you doing? I'm already late! I swear, if this was your plan all along I-"

"Ssh!" Kibum cut him off and shushed him as he was taking off his helmet to get a better view of what was happening ahead of him. Donghae followed soon after him, but just to reveal how annoyed he was that they were hiding behind a van instead of delivering him to his wedding. 

"What the hell, Kibum?" Donghae muttered, antsy about missing his own wedding. "We don't have time for this."

"Will you shut up for a second." Kibum snapped as he thought of another way inside the venue. "Your wedding's been leaked. I can't get you through the front entrance." Kibum took off his gloves and felt around his jacket for his phone to make a phone call. Donghae got off the bike and peeked from behind the van to finally see what Kibum was referring to. His expression immediately fell upon seeing the clowder of media by the venue's gates, the paparazzis just endlessly snapping their cameras for anything and everything they could. Donghae hid behind the van again and leaned his back disappointingly against it. 

"Min!" Kibum greeted before the other person could even say 'Hello.' "Hey, I'm trying to call Sungmin hyung but he's not answering. Donghae and I are in a little bit of trouble." 

Kibum's brows were furrowed trying to hear Changmin as clearly as he could while also giving Donghae a weird look upon seeing his childish pout and stance before his eyes. His mind still unable to process how such a person was able to capture Hyukjae's heart so easily. 

"I haven't seen him around for a while. I don't know who's pranking Donghae and Hyukjae hyung's wedding but it's not going so well." Changmin informed as he relayed the drama that was happening in front of him to Kibum. "Donghae hyung's grandma said that the wedding's over and now she's just fighting with Donghae hyung's mother and Sora noona's in the middle of it all...Kibum-ah, it's pure chaos here." 

Kibum frowned and then visibly winced when he heard a loud crash in the background before bringing the phone closer to his ear out of worry to ask him what just happened. 

"Changmin! What's going on?"

"Uhh..." Changmin's voice sounded far and a series of scattered murmurs had Kibum's anxiety growing. "Let me call you back."

"What? No!" Kibum's protest was left unheard as Changmin promptly ended the call and he was left to figure the rest out for himself. "Hello? Yah! Shim Changmin!" Kibum pulled the phone away from his ear and glared at his reflection when he saw the black screen of his phone. "Aish."

Donghae raised his head a little when he heard Kibum curse out loud and blinked his eyes out of curiosity. 

"What?" He asked trying to figure out how bad the situation is for Kibum to look that upset. "What is it? What happened?" 

Kibum didn't answer him as he was now worried about Changmin and what was happening inside Donghae and Hyukjae's wedding. He kicked the stand of his bike back and stepped on the clutch as he started his bike back. The urgency he felt before doubling by the second as his mind made up scenarios of its own on what was happening inside with Changmin and the rest of the guests. 

"Get on. We need to get you inside now."

Donghae pursed his lips together, torn between demanding Kibum to tell him what was going or to just silently follow his lead to get him to his wedding. Shaking his head slowly side to side, Donghae put the helmet back on and hopped behind Kibum. He just hoped that whatever was happening, Hyukjae was still there waiting for him. 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Achoo!" Hyukjae sneezed startling both Pau and Siwon in the car with him. He groaned and gently wiped his nose while looking out the window worriedly. "Siwon-ah, are you sure we're not lost? Maybe I should call Donghae and let him know what's happening."  

"It's not gonna work. Heechul took Donghae's phone from him to keep him from messaging you nonstop today." Siwon sighed heavily then frowned when he looked out the window and found a series of network vans parked a few blocks away from their destination. "Hang on. Stop the car." 

Hyukjae was confused to hear Siwon's request but just before he could ask the other about it, Hyukjae was interrupted by Siwon's phone ringing. 

"Hello."

"Are you inside? Please tell me you're inside." 

Siwon pursed his lips together when he heard Heechul's frantic semi-begging voice on the phone. However, his brief silence was more than telling enough and within the next second Heechul was cursing frustratingly on the other end of the line. 

"Heechul-ah, relax. I'll call Kyuhyun. We'll set up for plan B-"

"No," Heechul cut him off then sighed. "There's no time. We need to get Hyukjae inside now. I wanna say we have probably two minutes left before this whole thing falls apa- YAH! Where are you going!?"

Siwon blinked, a little taken aback by Heechul's sudden change of topic. "Chul?"

Instead of responding to Siwon, what the other heard him say was, "Hankyung, where are you going?" 

Again, Siwon's brows furrowed out of confusion but this time for a completely different reason. Hankyung? What the hell is going on? 

"We need a distraction. What's a bigger distraction than Lee Corp's black sheep coming back to Korea to crash the long awaited marriage of the only Lee heir."

"Don't be an idiot."

"It's too late for that." 

Hyukjae, who's been watching Siwon's facial expression closely from the side, assumed the worst was already happening solely based off the fowl expression on Siwon's face. Pau, as intuitive as ever, also noticed and voiced out her thoughts. 

"Uncle Hyukkie, are we in trouble because I made you late for your wedding?" 

"No, Pau," Hyukjae told her but he was just as unsure as she was. "I...I don't think so."

"Then how come Uncle Siwon looks like the angry dragon on Shrek?"

Siwon heard what Pau said and took a second to glare at her then focusing his attention right back on the phone to hear what they were saying. 

"Hankyung!" 

"Do you have a better idea?" There was a brief pause of silence before Siwon heard Hankyung continue. "I didn't think so." 

The next thing Siwon heard was the sound of the door closing and Heechul was cursing under his breath one more time. 

"How far away are you?"

"Not far." Siwon answered then quickly followed it up with his own question. "Why are you riding with Hankyung? I thought he and Den took a separate ride?"

"He's my ride, Siwon." Heechul said not thinking too much of Siwon's quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter