Rum Dee Dee

Secret Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: We are nearing the end~ lol I apologize for the lack of updates lately. I hope you enjoy this update and I shall see you all again soon! ^_^ Thank you! <3
ALSO, our featured commenter today iiissssss *drum roll**


-- I hope you all stay happy and healthy :)

Sungmin blindly entered his office with his eyes attached to his phone. There were so many news media reaching out to him to try and set up an appointment for an interview as they all wanted to get more information regarding the impending nuptials of Lee Donghae and the mysterious Lee Hyukjae. He's tried his best to delay and ignore as much of it as he could but with only two weeks left before the designated wedding date, it was getting harder and harder to keep everyone at bay. 

"Sungmin-ah."

The latter gasped and released a rather unmanly yelp followed by an incoherent curse when he looked up from his phone and saw Heechul standing in the middle of his office giving him a weird look, as though he was the one out of place. He furrowed his brows together and gave him a strange bewildered look before shifting his eyes towards Siwon and giving him the same look.

"What the hell are you two doing in my office?" He asked the man who was just casually sitting down on his office couch, sipping tea like they weren't intruding in his office space at all. 

Heechul frowned at Sungmin's agitated tone and jumpy attitude. "What's going on with you? Why are you jumpy?"

Sungmin's brow twitched at the question but then took a second to reflect on his action. Blinking his frustrations away, he let out a heavy sigh before walking around Heechul to go sit on his chair. "It's nothing. I'm just stressed," he said as he plopped himself down with a hand over his head. "Why are you here, Hyung?"

"When are you not stressed?" Heechul rolled his eyes before taking the seat opposite Sungmin. "I'm here because the wedding is in two weeks and I still don't have a guest list."

"Then why are you coming to me?"

"Because you were in charge of that." Heechul pointed out the obvious then furrowed his brows together when he saw the way Sungmin's eyes widened in both shock and horror. "Are you okay?"

"Crap!" 

Siwon and Heechul were both caught offguard at Sungmin's sudden yell and shared a puzzled look at each other as they watched him frantically access his computer as though his life depended on it. They both just silently watched as Sungmin showed a roller coaster of emotions. The latter went from frantic to frustrated to nervous to relief within a span of one minute and they have honestly never seen the other quite so disoriented before. 

"Sungmin-ah," Siwon called worriedly. "Is everything okay?"

Sungmin blinked and looked at Siwon as though that was the first time he was addressing the other in his office before finally gathering his thoughts together and shaking his head back side to side trying to orient himself properly. 

"Y-Yes. Yes. I'm okay." He said to the other before turning his eyes back on the computer and printed out the list that was almost left forgotten in his inbox. "I just-...The guest list just slipped my mind."

Heechul raised his right brow in disbelief then crossed his arms across his chest with his face showing an obvious sign of disappointment. 

"How are we supposed to have the wedding in two weeks with the guest list still undetermined?" 

Sungmin wanted to groan and just yell at them that there is no actual wedding. That all the stress Donghae's put him through for the past month and a half has been all because the other was being childish and just did not want to admit his lie to his parents. Sungmin wanted to pull at his hair and just put an end to the whole fiasco. The closer they got to the wedding date the more nervous and jittery he got. 

What if people caught on to their lie? Wouldn't they be able to tell that Donghae doesn't really love Hyukjae?...What if...What if Hyukjae was actually in love with someone else and he just hasn't told them because he was so desperate for money?

That last thought seemed to have sobered something up inside Sungmin because the next he did was he grabbed the paper he printed off the computer before dashing pass Heechul and Siwon out the door. The two wedding planners were once again left bewildered at Sungmin's sudden departure and weird actions that even Heechul was left speechless about the whole thing. 

"What the just happened?"

Siwon scratched the back of his head and just shrugged his shoulder as well. "I have no idea."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Umma!" Donghae yelled to the phone that had Hyukjae stirring in his sleep. "That's not the point! You could have seriously hurt him."

Donghae's voice started to sound faint to Hyukjae that he forced himself awake trying to figure out what was happening. Consciousness came slowly to Hyukjae as he gathered himself up from the bed. The very first thing that he did was groan trying to get rid of his own lightheadedness and forced himself to get up which was followed by him immediately dropping his entire body back down on the bed when he felt the heavy weight of gravity just drag him down. His hand went towards his lower back and whimpered lightly feeling the soreness of it. 

"Ugh. What the ? Why am I-" Hyukjae's annoyed self muttering quickly stopped as his mind flashbacked to the events of last night. His eyes widened in recollection while his face heated up from embarrassment. 

'No. No! God...please, tell me I didn't-..."

Hyukjae ignored the faint stinging he felt on his backside and got up from the bed trying to assess his surroundings. As soon as Donghae's familiar room came in sight, Hyukjae scrunched his face up and silently groaned to himself. He buried his face on his hands while still shaking his head in disbelief. Did he really just knock on Donghae's room last night and asked him for ?

"Stop buying things from her! Hyukjae and I don't need any more help." 

Hyukjae looked up from where he buried his hands and saw Donghae emerge out of the bathroom with an annoyed look on his face. 

"Our life is perfectly fine, Umma. We don't need any special help in that area."

In an instant, Hyukjae's entire face flushed as he could only imagine the kind of conversation the two of them were having. He and Donghae made eye contact (which he quickly broke by looking down and away from the other) before the latter chose to end the conversation with his mother. 

"I'll talk to you later, Umma."

Hyukjae risked a peek at Donghae and saw the other smiling at him briefly before turning away with an annoyed look on his face as he tried to rush to end the call of his conversation. 

"Yes, he's awake...he's fine- NO! You can not talk to him...because I said so!"

Hyukjae couldn't help the small smile that played around his lips watching Donghae argue with his mother about him. The flustered look the other sported two seconds later incited the curiosity inside him as to what exactly the two of them could possibly be talking about now.

"AHHH -- Bye, Umma!" Donghae promptly ended the call and dropped his head down with a heavy sigh after. His mind swirled with too many things in the moment, most of them around the question on how he could possibly have come out of his mother's womb and seriously debated whether or not he should really venture the possibility of him being adopted. A thought that was quickly interrupted when he heard Hyukjae call his name. 

"Donghae." 

His mind went from debating the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter