Memories

Vanilla and Strawberry

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Donghae just stare blankly at the figure in front of him who is lying in the bed still unconscious. 2 days have past and Donghae just stayed at the hospital. He will go out of Eunhyuk's room only to eat at the hospital cafeteria . Heechul always succeed to get Donghae eat his food by saying "If you don't eat... How are you going to take care of Eunhyuk when he wakes up? What if he can't walk properly? Will you carry him in this condition?!"

Donghae held Eunhyuk's hand and squeezed it to give warmth to the cold hands. "Eunhyuk... If you are awake.. Squeeze my hands..." Donghae said while holding in the tears that is threatening to fall , still holding Eunhyuk's hand. "Why am I talking to a person who is still unconscious? I'm insane.." Donghae said chuckling bitterly over his stupid act.

But then.. He felt the cold hands squeezed his. "H-Hyukkie.. I-Is that y-you?" Donghae said not believing what just happened. Donghae saw that the figure slowly opened his eyes , still trying to get used to the light of the room. "Ung.." Eunhyuk said while trying to sit on the bed , looking around the room. "Hyukkie! I'm glad that your finally awake!" Donghae exclaimed while hugging Eunhyuk. "W-Who?" Eunhyuk said weakly leaving Donghae looking at him in horror. "I-I'll call the d-doctor..." Donghae said getting out of the room.

After the doctor examine Eunhyuk , Donghae began to ask him about what happened to Eunhyuk. "*sigh* Eunhyuk.. Is having amnesia..." "W-What? Amnesia?" "Memory loss... He can't even remember his own name.. The crash must have caused his brain to shook.." "When will he be discharged?" "Hm.. I suppose today is ok.." "Thanks doctor.." Donghae said while bowing to the doctor. After the doctor left , Donghae started to talk with Eunhyuk.

"Annyeong... My name is Donghae.. You can call me Hae.. I'm.. Your.. How should I say this? Boyfriend....?" "Boyfriend? What does boyfriend means?" asked Eunhyuk looking at Donghae with his innocent eyes. "Ah~ Boyfriend means like.. Your soul mate... Or.. Who you think is your other half..?" Donghae said not sure about his words.

"Have we k-kissed?" Eunhyuk asked innocently lowering his head as suddenly he feels embarrassed. Donghae blush lightly at the question. "At least... More than one time?" Donghae replied playfully leaving a crimson red on Eunhyuk's face. "What is my name?' Eunhyuk asked. "Lee Hyukjae.. Most of people call you Eunhyuk but I am the only one allowed to call you Hyukkie... Don't let anyone except me call you that.. Arasso?" Eunhyuk nodded in reply.

"How am I suppose to trust you that you are my boyfriend?" Eunhyuk asked looking straight into Donghae eyes. Donghae sat beside Eunhyuk on the hospital bed and traced his finger on Eunhyuk's neck. "Here..." "Here?" Eunhyuk asked with a face full of question marks and touched his neck. "Look at the mirror.." 

Eunhyuk looked at the mirror next to the bed. He saw a red almost unnoticeable mark on his neck. "What is this?" Eunhyuk asked. "A hickey and from me.." Eunhyuk still doesn't get the word 'hickey' means. "Hickey? What is that?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae. "Ah~ A hickey means.. How should I say this? A red mark anywhere on the body.. But.. It always happen after... You know.. Doing 'it'.. "

"Wha?! We already did it?!" Eunhyuk face started to turn crimson red again. "We didn't 'yet'.. I just bit you when you were off guard..^^" Eunhyuk sighed in relief. "What should we do now?" Eunhyuk asked. "I should call Han Geng to tell him that you are already awake..." "Who is Han Geng? 0.0" "Ah~ I didn't tell you yet... He's your older brother..." "Ah.. An older brother.. No wonder his name sounds familiar.."

"And.. He has a boyfriend too..." "What's his name?" "Heechul.. Kim Heechul.. He is a very diva-like person... I warn you.. Never... Ever.. Talk about what he is wearing.... If you do so.. He'll dress you up into a girl.. Even though I want to see you in it.." Donghae whispered the last sentence. "Should we change you into some comfortable clothes?" Donghae asked and Eunhyuk just nodded in reply.

     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ I'm in a good mood.. Cause~ My subscribers increased~! I'll update only once every week... Cause of school homeworks and stuffs like that... And.. Don't call me eonnie or noona cause I believe 99% who is reading this is much older than me... Did anybody see it yet? Eunhyuk post a picture of him with a blonde hair~!!! >~< I love his blonde hair like crazy~

Updated on 30 March 2012 7:47 P. M.

@onlyforhae : Yes~ ^^

@salad92 and @elf_desk: Wah~ There are a lot of Malaysians here... kekeke ^^