Boyfriend?

Vanilla and Strawberry

Meanwhile.. At the living room..

 

"Um.. Mianhae.. My brother just drag you inside." "It's ok.. And about the k-" "No! No! No! Don't you ever mention about that!! >/////<" Eunhyuk said and blushing hard. Donghae leans closer to Eunhyuk who is burrying his face in the pillow. He whispered to him.

"Do you love me too?"

Eunhyuk's body stiffen and he didn't dare to look at Donghae's face. Donghae saw that Eunhyuk's ear became red. Donghae chuckled at Eunhyuk's cute reaction. Heechul and Han Geng are peeking at them from behind the door. " Wah! They're so cute together!! >,<" "Shh!! Lower your voice or not they'll find out that we're peeking at them!" "Ok.Ok." Heechul replied whispering at Han Geng. "Let's just leave them together" Heechul suggested. "No! I have to ask him whether he is Eunhyuk's boyfriend or not!" Han Geng said. Heechul then pushed Han Geng out of the room.

"Then! Do it!!" Heechul said and closed the room's door. "Wha-" "Ah~ Hyung? What are you doing?" Eunhyuk asked his brother who is standing awkwardly. "A-Ah.. Nevermind!" Han Geng said and sat on the cushion that was opposite his brother's. "So.. Who is this guy?" Han Geng asked his brother. "U-Um..  This is Donghae .. He is my-" "Boyfriend! ^^" Donghae said immediately. Eunhyuk got panicked. "Oh~ You didn't even told me you have one!" Han Geng got excited.

"Hello! I'm Han Geng! Eunhyuk's brother... Nice to meet you!" He shook hands with Donghae. "Please take care of me! Brother-in-law!" Donghae bowed to Han Geng. "With glad! ^^" Eunhyuk who was there is shocked when he sees the scene right before his own eyes. "A-Ah.. o.o" Heechul was laughing in the room. It was hilarious. Eunhyuk is speechless at the moment.

After 30 minutes, Donghae already left the house leaving a still speechless Eunhyuk. "Ah.. Hyung.. He is not actually my boyfriend.." "Eh?? Don't you love him too?" Han Geng said leaving a blushing Eunhyuk. "A-Ah.. T-That.. I'm not sure.." Eunhyuk said. "I-I'm going for my bath!" he said while running to his room. " "Wah~ I've been waiting for years for my brother to have a love sick..." "Han~ Let's go to our room.. I want to study for next week's exam.." Heechul said. "Let's go then!" Han Geng said and went inside their room.

They're still studying in university. If you want to know how they are paying their live expenses is by working part-time at an expensive restaurant as a waiter. Their salary is quite high. Han Geng doesn't allow his brother to work but just told him to enjoy his high school days. He didn't allow his brother to do so because his brother is quite weak. He doesn't like to eat much and sometimes people would mistake him for a girl because of his slim body, long blond hair and his milky skin.

Eunhyuk's room

Eunhyuk has already finished his homework and is now rolling in his bed. He can't stop thinking about what happened earlier and about Donghae. After 1-2 hours rolling in his bed, he has already fallen asleep.

The next morning (Sunday)

"Eunhyuk-ah! Wake up! There's a guest waiting for you outside." yelled Heechul to his brother-in-law. "Ungh.. 5 more minutes.. " Eunhyuk said pulling his blanket back. "It's Donghae!! He's waiting for you in the living room!" "Mwo?! o.o" Eunhyuk yelled. "Good morning sleepy head~ " Donghae said and jumped into Eunhyuk's bed. "Ok.. He's in.. I'm going out for my work with Han Geng.. Donghae! Keep an eye on him because he doesn't like to eat and always skip his lunch.." Heechul said to Donghae. "Roger that!" Donghae replied.

After Heechul left , Donghae was still in Eunhyuk's bed. "Aren't you going to get off my bed?" Eunhyuk asked. "Nope~ Let's sleep together!" Donghae said and circled his arms around Eunhyuk's waist and pulling him to lie down. "W-What are you d-doing?! I'm not ready to do IT yet!" Eunhyuk said and pushing Donghae out of the bed. "Ok.. Maybe we should do it after you're ready.. You can continue you're beauty sleep.." Donghae said and was about to close the door when Eunhyuk asked "What are you going to do while I'm sleeping?"

Donghae with an evil smile said "You'll see.. >:)" and he closed the door. 'Hmm~ Guest I'll just continue my sleep..' and off to sleep Eunhyuk goes.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong to my readers~ First of all! Sorry for not updating lately.. I just wanted to tease my friends at school~ ^^ and second.. I was out of ideas.. That's why I needed time to write it.. kekeke.. Mian again if I make you wait.. ^^ and.. can someone tell me how to gain weight? I'm losing a lot right now since I'm sick lately..  Thank you for reading~