A secret?!

Vanilla and Strawberry

"Ung..." "Ah! Hyukkie! Finally you're awake!" Donghae said and hugged Eunhyuk tightly. "D-Donghae... W-Where am I?" asked Eunhyuk. "You're at the health room.. You fainted earlier.." "Fainted.. How?" Eunhyuk was confused. "I don't know.. You suddenly fainted when we were getting closer to the storage room.. Do you remember anything Hyukkie?" 

Eunhyuk was trying to remember it when "Ah! My head hurts!" exclaimed Eunhyuk while holding his head. "Don't think about anything right now Hyukkie.. Just relax.. If you think , you're head will hurt even more.." Eunhyuk nodded and lay back to the bed. "Now.. Relax.. I'm going to buy strawberry milk for you.."

Donghae was about to leave when suddenly Eunhyuk pulled Donghae's sleeve. "D-Don't leave me a-alone.. I'm scared.." Eunhyuk said with his head down. "I'll just call Sungmin for help then.." Donghae said and quickly called Sungmin using his phone. "Yoboseyo? Who are you?" said Sungmin when an unknown number just called him.

"Ah! It's me! Donghae! Save my number will you?" "How did you get my number?!" asked Sungmin on the other line. Eunhyuk could hear what they were talking since Donghae put loudspeaker on. "Of course by Kyuhyun!" Donghae answered. "Kyu.. You just gave my phone number to someone without MY permission?!"

"Ah~ Come on Minnie~ It's not a big deal~ Anyway Donghae.. Why did you call Sungmin?" Kyuhyun suddenly changed the subject. "Ah! Are you two at school now? I need to ask you a favor.." "We are at school.. What favor?" Kyuhyun asked. "I need you to buy strawberry milk for Hyukkie.. We are at the health room right now.. And.. Before you ask me why.. Hyukkie doesn't want me to go out and buy it.. Can you?"

"Definitely~! Everything for Hyukkie~" Sungmin suddenly said. "Yah! That's Eunhyuk for you guys! Hurry up ok? I'm hanging up.." "Wait!! Is Eunhyuk there? I want to talk to him!!" squealed Sungmin. "Say hello Hyukkie.." Donghae held the phone for Eunhyuk to speak. Eunhyuk hesitated for a while but ended up speaking.

"Y-Yoboseyo?" "Kyaa!! Deomu kyeopta! We'll be there in no time!!" Sungmin said and hang up. Donghae just sighed. "Hello! Here's you're strawberry milk!! Hyukkie!! Sungmin toss the strawberry milk to Donghae and ran to hug Eunhyuk who was sitting on the bed. "How many times do I have to say.. I am only the one that is allowed to call him Hyukkie!! And stop cuddly wuddly with him!!" Donghae said.

"Tch.. So possessive.." Kyuhyun commented. "W-Who are y-you guys?" Eunhyuk suddenly asked. "Oh right! Eunhyuk has an amnesia right? My name is Sungmin and this is my fiancee Kyuhyun.. ^^" "Ah.. I see.. Strawberry milk?" "Here's it.." Donghae passed the strawberry milk to Eunhyuk. "So.. How are you doing Eunhyuk?" "Fine~ ^^" was Eunhyuk's answer.

"So.. How's Donghae to you?" with that question , Eunhyuk's face turns red. "I guess he already likes you Donghae~" Sungmin said. "Really?! Yippe~" Donghae exclaimed. "So.. Why is Eunhyuk in the health room?" Kyuhyun suddenly decides to change the subject. "He fainted earlier.." was Donghae's answer. 

"How?" Sungmin asked. "I don't know.. He suddenly fainted when we were walking closer to the storage room.." Donghae replied. "S-Storage?" "Yes.." "Donghae.. Come here for a sec.." whispered Sungmin to Donghae's ear. Sungmin then dragged Donghae out of the room.

"Kyuhyun! Take care of Eunhyuk.. And don't you dare to flirt with MY boyfriend!" Donghae said and Kyuhyun just smirked and said "Yes sir.. I won't.. I guess?" "Yah! Ky-" Donghae didn't even get to finish the sentence when suddenly the door was closed. "What did you want to tell me Sungmin?" asked Donghae to Sungmin.

"Ah.. About the storage room.. Don't bring him there anymore!" Donghae was confused with what Sungmin has said. 'Isn't it better to bring him there again so that he can remember his memories?' Donghae thought. "And.. Why is that?" Donghae asked. "I think it's better if you asked Han Geng-hyung about this than me.." Sungmin replied.

'Ah!! What is it that everyone knows except me!!' Donghae yelled in his mind. "Ah! Look at the time.." Sungmin said and looked at his imaginary watch on his wrist. "I need to go home now.. With Kyuhyun of course..^^" Sungmin said and opened the door to reveal a scene that they were not expecting to see.

Kyuhyun was holding Eunhyuk's chin while Eunhyuk's hands were on Kyuhyun's chest. The scene looks like Kyuhyun is about to kiss Eunhyuk. Both of them were surprised when the door suddenly slammed open. Donghae quickly pushed Kyuhyun to the side and shook Eunhyuk's shoulders. "What did he do to you?!" Donghae asked Eunhyuk who remained silent.

"He did nothing wrong Donghae... Please don't misunderstand.." Eunhyuk said and hugged Donghae's arm. "Then.. Tell me why the heck you two were in THAT position?!" Donghae yelled getting angry. "Calm down dude.. I just wanted to help him to wipe off the strawberry milk from his cheeks but he just keep his head down.. That's all~" Kyuhyun said.

"Is that true?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk when he is a bit calm. Eunhyuk just nodded in reply. Donghae sighed and hugged Eunhyuk. He could feel that he was scared when Donghae yelled at him. "Shh.. I'm sorry that I yelled at you.. Please forgive me.." Eunhyuk hugged Donghae back and shook his head saying that Donghae isn't suppose to be the one apologizing.

The day quickly went by. Donghae was getting curious to ask Han Geng about the storage room thingy.

"So~ How's school?" Heechul said as he approached the two in the living room. "Hmm.. The school is quite bigger than what I imagine.. But.. I still can't remember anything.." Eunhyuk said in a sad tone. "It's ok.. You don't need to remember everything quickly.. Take your time exploring the world with Donghae.." Eunhyuk just nodded and smiled at Heechul.

"Where's Han Geng-hyung?" Donghae suddenly asked Heechul. "He has to work over time today.. He told me to go home first.." Heechul answered. "Oh~ I have to go home today.. Mianhae Hyukkie..  I can't sleep here tonight.." Donghae said. Eunhyuk just nodded and tell Donghae it's ok to leave once in a while.

"Bye Hyukkie~" Donghae said and pecked Eunhyuk's lips. Eunhyuk  blushed with the sudden action Donghae made. "Bye~ ^^" Eunhyuk said while waving to Donghae who is in the car already. After Donghae left , Eunhyup creep himself into Heechul's bed. "Woah! You scared me Hyuk! I thought it was a ghost.." Heechul said. "Hehe~ ^^" Is all that Eunhyuk can say.

"What are you doing in my bed?" asked Heechul. "I-I'm scared of being a-alone.." Eunhyuk said and snuggled closer to Heechul. "If that's the case.. Sleep with me tonight~ ^^" Heechul said while pulling the blanket to cover him and Eunhyuk. Both of them went to dream land.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So~ What do you think? Aha~! I'm sorry if I can't update because lately the teachers are giving us a lot of task!! Only 1 subscriber increase? Hmm.. T.T Well I don't mind though because I have seen one FF that doesn't even have a subscriber.. ^^ Hope you love this chapter~! Comments are LOVED!! Ahahaha.. I do hope the subscriber increases..

OMG~! Look at this picture!!!

I totally LOVE the creator~! <3