Rival

Vanilla and Strawberry

The next day

 

Donghae POV

I came early today!! I just can't wait to see MY Hyukkie today~ I sat down at my seat and saw Siwon who is already in the class. He sure came early eh? Siwon walk closer to me as I ignore his presence. "Don't you dare approach MY Hyukkie!!" he said. "Who even said he was yours in the first place?" I replied to him. I can see his face went red because of anger. I just chuckle because of my victory! ^^

 

Then I saw Eunhyuk standing beside the classroom's door with a confused face. "Hyukkie!!" I ran to him and kiss him on the cheek. Eunhyuk blush and I can see Siwon's mad face. Before Siwon could say anything, I drag Eunhyuk out from the class. "W-where are y-you taking me?" he said stuttering and blushing harder (if that's possible) "Let's go to the school's garden! There still 20 minutes left before class starts.." I said. We are sitting on a bench in the garden while intertwining our fingers together.

Eunhyuk POV

Wah!! A while ago he just kissed my cheek! And now we are intertwining our hands. Aren't we going to fast?? >,< Ah!! I feel so hot right now! Why does my heart beats faster when I'm with him? I think my heart is going to explode! I think I should do a check-up with a doctor later.

End of POV

 

The silence just continue. It's not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. Donghae and Eunhyuk steal glances at each other. After some minutes past, Eunhyuk started to lift up a conversation "Ah.. Why did you drag me out of the class?" "Because.. Siwon is targeting you! You know?!" Donghae replied. "What do you mean by targeting me? ==??" "What I mean is.. He LIKES YOU!!" Donghae yelled frustrated by Eunhyuk's slow brain. Eunhyuk was startled by it. "I'm sorry.. Did I scared you?" Donghae ask. Eunhyuk just nodded in reply. Donghae immediately apologize to him "Umm.. As I was saying earlier, Siwon likes you.. That's why I drag you out from the class.." Donghae said. "Why do you need to drag me out? If Siwon likes me why doesn't he confess it? Eunhyuk ask. "I-I drag y-you out because.. I L-" the bell rang and Eunhyuk didn't catch what Donghae said. "What did you said just now? I didn't hear it.. The bell was so loud." "N-Nothing!! Let's go! Class is starting!" Donghae said and drag Eunhyuk to the classroom.

 

"He must have said something that was important" Eunhyuk thought in his mind. Class then start like usual. And Eunhyuk was still confuse and trying to figure out what Donghae just said earlier. He just stared at Donghae the whole time. While Donghae was just paying attention to the teacher (he is not the type to do so).  School ended and Eunhyuk was STILL trying to figure it out.

   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for the second chapter. I was about to update it this morning but I overslept.. kekeke~ <3 What did you think Donghae said just now??

@MyHotHyukjae and @lovekdramakpopmanga : hmm.. about the sandwich thingy.. nado molla.. kekeke. but I guess there is strawberry sandwich..

for the third chapter.. hmm.. I don't have any idea so please suggest some.. It would help me a lot... I hope I won't overslept again next time..keke~ <3 and sorry for the short update.. Don't hate me!! >,<