Regaining all memories back..

Vanilla and Strawberry

Eunhyuk was walking to the school with Kyuhyun and Sungmin (since Donghae is busy and he doesn't want his Hyukkie to get kidnapped)  He was humming a song until Sungmin disturb him. "Looks like someone is happy~ What's the reason behind it~?" Eunhyuk didn't answer and instead , his face turns red. "Ah! What's that shiny thing on your finger?" before he could hide his hand , Sungmin has already caught it.

"Ah! An engagement ring! Don't tell me.. Donghae already proposed to you!! Kyaa~!" Eunhyuk face turns crimson red. "It's true right?! Congratulations!!" squeal Sungmin in a high pitched tone. "How did he proposed to you?" Sungmin asked while shaking Eunhyuk in excitement. "H-He.. proposed to m-me at a p-park.." "In public?! Wah! You're so lucky you got Donghae.. Not like someone who is playing his PSP even when his fiancee is around.."

Sungmin said the last sentence out loud for the three of them to hear. "Ok! Ok! I'll stop playing with my PSP.. Geez.. =3=" Kyuhyun said. They arrived at school after 15 minutes of walking. "Are you sure you want to attend school today?" asked Sungmin when he realized Eunhyuk's grip on his hand tighten. Eunhyuk just nodded in reply.

"I'll tell you one thing.. The person that you can ONLY trust is me , Kyuhyun and Siwon at school.. Other than that is a no-no." "Ok.." and with that they went into their class. Eunhyuk had to sit beside Siwon since Donghae is busy with work. "Eunhyuk! I missed you!" Siwon said and went to hug Eunhyuk but was stopped by Sungmin.

"Why did you stop me from hugging him?" questioned Siwon to Sungmin. Sungmin then held Eunhyuk hand in front of Siwon's face. "As you can see.. There's a ring on his finger.. Which mean he is already engaged to someone Siwon.." Sungmin explained while Eunhyuk's face turns red once again. "Whut?! But I found him earlier than Donghae!" Siwon said as he knows the ring is from Donghae.

"Like they say Siwon.. 'Better make the person you love yours before someone snatch that person away..' " Sungmin said. "Eunhyuk.. Come with me for a while.." Siwon said and dragged Eunhyuk to the school garden. "What do you want to talk about Si-" Eunhyuk couldn't finish his sentence when suddenly Siwon landed his lips on his.

Donghae POV

Ah!! Why can't I spend my day at school with my Hyukkie today?! It is 7 am in the morning and I'm in my father's office.. Managing my father's business. And.. Boy! There's a lot of things to do! After 2 hours of work.. Finally! My father said I can go~ Wait for me Hyukkie~! It was already 9:15 AM when I arrived at school. (After speeding up like a mad man he is)

There's still 5 minutes before class starts. I was walking in the corridor heading to my class when I spotted Siwon dragging Eunhyuk away. Wait. What?! My Hyukkie?! I decide to follow them. I was behind the bushes when I saw Hyukkie talking about something but was cut by Siwon as he kiss him. Wait! Whut?! Kiss?! I quickly stand up and ran away.

End of POV

"D-Donghae! Wait! It's not what you think!" Eunhyuk said while running after Donghae. "Then! What is it?! You're cheating on me right!?" Donghae yelled , still running away. "If you would just stop running! I'll explain it to you afterwards!"   Donghae just kept running until he reached the road in front of the school.

He quickly froze in his spot when he realized that he was in the middle of the  road. A car was coming into his direction but he was too shocked to move away. He could just close his eyes , waiting for the impact to hit him.

CRASH

Donghae suddenly fell on his when a weight has pushed him. 'Why is the car so light?' was Donghae's first thought. He slowly open his eyes to found himself sitting on the road. Finally , it hit him. Eunhyuk was hugging Donghae to prevent the car from hitting him and instead it hit Eunhyuk. There was blood everywhere.

Eunhyuk loosen the hug to see Donghae's face. He smiled weakly at him. "M-Mianhae.." was what he said before falling unconscious on Donghae. "Hyukkie? Yah! Hyukkie! Wake up! Don't leave me.. HYUKKIE!!!"

Donghae was sitting on the floor. Staring blankly at the emergency room in front of him. His clothes is still soaked with blood. It has been 3 hours since Eunhyuk was sent to the emergency room. After 5 minutes more , the doctor has already exited the room. "How's Eunhyuk doctor?" Donghae quickly asked.

"He lost quite a lot of blood and he's still unconscious.. Don't worry about the blood.. We have it covered.. I think he'll wake up after some hours or days.. He will stay at the hospital for the time being.." the doctor said. "Donghae-ah.. Let's get you a new pair of clothes.. Don't you feel disgusted in wearing bloody clothes?" Kyuhyun said. Yes. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were there the whole time.

"It's the blood of who I love.. How could you say it's disgusting?" Donghae said and glared at Kyuhyun. "Aish! Kyuhyun.. Go away for a while! I'll take care of him.." Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and go away. When Kyuhyun was far enough , Sungmin began to talk with Donghae. "Donghae.. Let's go and change your clothes.. I promise you Eunhyuk is going to be ok.." Sungmin said sadly.

Donghae nodded and follow Sungmin to change his clothes. Donghae stare blankly at the person lying on the bed , still unconscious. 'What happen after he wake up? Will he have amnesia again? If he have amnesia again then he can't remember me being his fiancee.. What should I do?' was in Donghae's head. Suddenly the door creak open , snapping Donghae from his thoughts.

"Is this Eunhyuk's room?" Donghae knew that voice and quickly his blood boil in anger. "What are you doing here?" he said coldly. "To apologize to you.." said Siwon sadly. "And why are you apologizing to me?" Donghae asked again. "You see.. About the kiss accident.. Actually.. I was the one who did it.. So please don't be mad at Eunhyuk.. He's not at fault.. It's me.." he explained.

Donghae's face soften. "It's ok.. I already forgave you.. Don't you want to come in rather than just standing there?" Donghae asked again. "Is it okay for me to go inside?" Siwon asked and Donghae just nodded as a reply. After chatting about some random things , the two started to get sleepy. Siwon slept on the chair while Donghae slept beside Eunhyuk , hugging him tightly.

"Mhhm.." a small whimper was heard. Siwon and Donghae quickly went to the figure lying on the bed. "Hyukkie! Finally you're awake! After 17 hours staying unconscious.. I'm glad you're ok.. Siwon! Call the doctor!" Donghae said and Siwon quickly went out of the room. Donghae quickly went to hug Eunhyuk who was still confused about his condition.

"Hae.. Why am I here?"Eunhyuk asked. "You got into an accident because of protecting me.. I'm glad you're ok!" Donghae answered. "Hae.. I think I remember everything.. I got into an accident and lost my memories because I was careless to look at the cars.." Eunhyuk said. "Do you remember that you're my fiancee?" Donghae asked.

"Of course!" Eunhyuk said and hugged Donghae tightly. "I love you.." Donghae's heart skipped a beat upon hearing the words. "This is the first time I heard you say that.." Donghae said and kissed Eunhyuk sweetly. "I love you too.." Donghae said.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.. Please don't kill me!! >,< I think I won't update for a while because I have exam for 2 weeks.. So.. Sorry? Please wish me luck for the exam.. Thanks for reading~! ^^ Here's gif for you guys because I can't update for a while..

Eunhyuk wanted to go back but Donghae suddenly hug him..

       So , Sungmin was planning to shoot Donghae.. -->   

 But suddenly Leeteuk disturb Sungmin from doing so..

   He wanted to continue but then they separated.. -->  

In the end.. Sungmin didn't get to carry out his mission~ ^^ And what do you think about this pic? I just drew it on Friday~ ^^ bye~ <3