What is the incident?!

Vanilla and Strawberry

The next morning..

"Ah.. Hyung.. Where are you?" Eunhyuk said while rubbing his eyes cutely , still half asleep. "Hyung?" Eunhyuk said while walking towards the dining room but Heechul was nowhere in sight. Eunhyuk then saw letter on the dining table and read it.


Dear dongsaeng,
I'm going to my university now.. Take care! And... Donghae will come at 1 pm I guess? If you're hungry , eat the pancakes that I just cooked.. It's on the table.. If you didn't see it then you're blind.. Just kidding~! I'm going now~ <3
XOXOXOXO
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    You're beloved hyung,
Heechul~ ^^          

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       After reading it , Eunhyuk went to take a shower and eat the pancakes afterwards. It was 12 PM when Eunhyuk was watching a variety show called 'Star King' until the house suddenly out. The storm outside the house has caused it. Eunhyuk was scared and he quickly ran to his room and cover himself with a blanket. Suddenly , a thunder strikes causing him to burst out crying and trembling in the blanket.

Eunhyuk was scared of the dark and mostly thunder. The bell rang causing Eunhyuk to cry harder feeling scared at the person who is outside. He heard the sound of the door opening and quickly cover his mouth with his hand to prevent anyone or mostly the stranger to find him. He then heard the door of his room slowly opened and he quickly froze. Afraid that the stranger might be a burglar.

His heart was beating so fast. He could feel that the bed slightly moved which means the stranger is sitting on it. Suddenly , the blanket that he was holding was being pulled and Eunhyuk quickly grabbed the blanket tightly , not wanting to let it go. The stranger suddenly hugged him causing him to freeze and confused at the sudden action commit by the stranger.

"I thought I lost you.."

Donghae POV

Oh ! ! ! ! I overslept!! I quickly get out of the bed and took a shower. Ran downstairs. Eat my breakfast (A: Lunch!! DH: Whatever it is!!) and quickly start the car engine. Ah! It's raining and.. Traffic jam! Ah!! What is wrong today?! After 20 minutes of me cursing and stuck at the traffic jam. Finally I arrived at Eunhyuk's house.

I rang the bell but.. No one answered it. Lucky me I have a spare key to his house. (Han Geng gave it to him in case of an emergency) I slowly opened the door but the house was dark. What happened? Maybe a black out since it's storming outside.. OMG!! Where's Eunhyuk?! Is he in the dark!! I quickly ran to his room in the dark and slowly opened the door.

I saw a blanket on the bed but I'm sure there was something in it since it was curled up into a ball. I sat on the bed and the thing twitch which means it is something alive. I pulled the blanket but it tighten it's grip and I immediately knew that it was Eunhyuk since his body was small just like it. I hugged him and he froze. 

"I thought I lost you.."

And I pulled the blanket down to see Eunhyuk with red and puffy eyes. I felt bad for leaving him alone in the house. Suddenly , a thunder strikes and it was really loud. He hugged me tightly while crying hard on my chest. I just his back to comfort him. "Hey.. What's wrong? Don't cry.. I'm here for you.." I said. "T-The thunder.. M-Make it s-stop.." He said between sobs. Was he scared of thunder?

I closed his ears with my hands and pulled him into my embrace. After 20 minutes.. Finally! The storm stopped and Eunhyuk fell asleep on my chest. I lay him down on the bed , carefully so that he will not wake up. I exited Eunhyuk's room and went to the living room , the light already went on earlier. The bell suddenly rang and I opened the door to see Han Geng standing in front of me.

End of POV

"Ah! Hyung! I need to ask you something and.. Why are you here at 1 PM by the way? Aren't you suppose to be at your university with Heechul-hyung right now?" Donghae asked Han Geng who is walking towards the living room. "Where's Eunhyuk?" was what Han Geng said. "He's sleeping right now.." "Oh.. I see.. Now.. What did you want to ask me?" Han Geng said.

"Um.. How should I say this? Is there a bad incident occur to Eunhyuk that involves the school's storage room?" Han Geng went silent for a while and laughed nervously. "Hyung.. Please tell me about it! I'm so curious!" (Yeah! >,< P.S. SHINee's Sherlock LOL) "I think we should talk about this in my room.. Come on.." Donghae then followed Han Geng to his room.

"So.. What is it about?" Donghae asked curiously. "Hmm.. It started when Eunhyuk was 15.." "Oh! 2 years ago.." "Don't interrupt me it you want to hear!" "Nae.. ^^' " Donghae replied.

Flashback 2 years ago

Eunhyuk was walking slowly around the school corridor because of the high heels that he wore. Yes.. He was wearing high heels.. He was forced to crossdress by his classmates for the school beauty contest. He can't let them down can he? He wore a wedding dress since his classmates force him to.

He was walking when suddenly "Hey girl.. What are you doing walking around the school alone?" Eunhyuk looked at him confusedly. First thing that he know was.. 'I'm not a girl' and second 'Ah! It's Kibum.. What am I going to do? Somebody help me!' in his mind. Kibum then suddenly pulled Eunhyuk's chin and force him to look at his face.

"Don't touch him with your filthy hands.." Siwon suddenly came and grip on KIbum's wrist tightly. "Hey.. Calm down dude.. I didn't know she was owned.."  "Let me tell you something.. It is 'he' not 'she'.. And FYI he's mine.." Siwon answered. Eunhyuk didn't understand anything since he knows that he is not a thing to be owned. "Whut?! He's a guy?! Are you really sure about that?!" Siwon didn't answer and instead he pulled Eunhyuk out of there.

"Listen Eunhyuk.. You are not allowed to walk alone around the school for today.. It's really dangerous you know?" Siwon warned and Eunhyuk pouted hearing it. "Then.. Would you walk with me?" he asked while flashing his gummy smile. Siwon was surprised with the question and he just nodded in reply. He then thank Siwon for getting him away from Kibum.

They walk in a comfortable silence to the school hall. After some hour past.. "Ladies and gentlemen!! Now.. I will announce the winner of the beauty contest!!" the audience clap in anticipation. After the third and second place has been announce , the atmosphere started to get tense. "And.. Now.. Finally.. The first place goes to Eunhyuk!!!" everyone clapped their hands hearing the announcement. 

Eunhyuk bowed and thanked the audience for voting him. After that , the school carnival ended. "I'll go to the toilet to change my clothes.. Wait for me at class Siwon~" "Okay.. Should I accompany you? It's dangerous you know if some ert see you walking in 'this' kind of dress.." "Really? But I don't think people would be stupid enough to not recognize me as a boy.. ^^ I'll go now! Bye~!"

"Wait! Oh well.." Siwon said and started to walk towards their class. Eunhyuk was walking towards the male washroom until suddenly he was pulled into the storage room. The door suddenly locked and he finally knew who was doing it , it was Kibum. "W-W-What are y-you doing?" he said while backing off when Kibum took a step closer.

"L-Let me out!" Eunhyuk said while glaring at Kibum and he just smirked. Eunhyuk's back then hit the cold wall making him hiss at the cold. There was no way for him to escape. Kibum then walked closer to Eunhyuk , closing the gap between them. Kibum then started to bite Eunhyuk's collarbone leaving a mark there. Eunhyuk panicked. Was he about to get ?

"Stop! Don't touch me!!" He said and tears started to fall from his eyes. "Oh.. Don't worry.. I'll be gentle.." with that Kibum covered Eunhyuk's mouth with his hands. On the other hand , Siwon started to get worried. Eunhyuk hadn't showed up yet. "What taking him so long?" Siwon started to run downstairs , heading towards the male washroom. He went in and found it empty.

He the heard muffled screams coming from the storage room. 'Oh no!' was what he thought and he quickly kicked the door. "Eunhyuk are you in there?!" Siwon screamed enough to make Kibum stopped his activity for a while but then continued. Eunhyuk then bit Kibum's hand that was covering his mouth. "Ah! Why did you bit me?!"  "Siwon! Hel- mmph!" Kibum covered his mouth again.

Siwon then kicked the door hard enough to make it break. The sight in front of him make his blood boil even more. Eunhyuk's eyes were red and puffy , his cheeks were wet with tears and the wedding dress has been lift up exposing his inner thigh. Siwon punched Kibum' face and Kibum fell on his . "That hurts you know?!" "Then doing this to Eunhyuk doesn't hurt him?" Siwon said and kicked Kibum making him fall again on the floor.

"S-Siwon.. T-That's e-enough.." Eunhyuk said while looking at Siwon in the eyes. Siwon sighed. Kibum had already ran away. "Are you okay?" Siwon said while cupping Eunhyuk's face. Eunhyuk just nodded and show him a weak smile. Eunhyuk didn't went to school for a week as he was scared of Kibum. But after persuading him that Siwon will take care of him , he finally agreed to go to school. He was scared of the storage room since then.

End of flashback

Donghae was speechless. Knowing that his Hyukkie was nearly 2 years ago. "Why is he scared with storms then?" Donghae suddenly asked. "You know right? That our parents already passed away?" Donghae nodded. "They had an accident when it was storming.. Since then , he always cries when it was storming.. And that's why I came home to check on him.."

He continued talking "There was one time that he was alone and it was storming.. You know what he did? He nearly killed himself with a knife.. Lucky that I arrived on time.." Han Geng said and let out a sigh. "Now.. Is there anything you need to ask?" "Nope.. That's all.." Donghae said and went to Eunhyuk's room. He was still sleeping peacefully , probably because tired of crying earlier.

Donghae then lied down beside Eunhyuk and hugged him tightly. Donghae chuckled when he snuggled closer to him.

"I'll protect you from now on.. So don't be afraid.."

Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk's ear and then fell asleep beside him.

     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter? I know right?! I was writing this on my book and I count the pages (until Eunhyuk get pulled into the storage room) and.. 7 pages!! Ah!! Hope you guys are happy that you know the incident.. Seriously!! It was fun teasing you guys~! And.. Have some of my subscribers read a haehyuk kyuhyuk story that I've been searching for months.. Here's the description.. The story is about Donghae being a playboy and Eunhyuk as his boyfriend.. Eunhyuk didn't give his ity yet to Donghae.. He say he would if Donghae stopped being a playboy.. Then Kyuhyun comes and comforts the crying Hyukkie.. Hyukkie saw Donghae having with a girl.. Was it Jessica? I don't remember.. And Kyuhyun started to get intimate with Hyukkie.. So.. Any of you has read this story? If yes.. Please give me the link or the title of the story!!!

And~ I'm in a good mood.. After so much eating effort.. Finally I'm 45 kg~! Yay~! <3 I didn't know it was this hard to gain weight.. My assignment has been completed by me in a week.. Super duper happy..  ^^ To new readers.. Please subscribe my story~ Love you guys~