Fate

Vanilla and Strawberry

First day at school

 

"A new school again" he said while sighing. He walks through the corridor of the school.. He was dazing and didn't realise it until something or someone hit him on the chest  and they both fell on the floor.. At first he thought that it was a girl hit him since her blond hair is long and her skin was white and smooth.. "I'm sorry" Donghae snap out of it when it said something then he realise that it was a guy.. It was so confusing to figure what gender is it.. "It's okay.. After all it's my fault for dazing too.." He said while helping the blond to get up. "Thank you!!" the blond said showing his gummy smile to him and he couldn't help but to smile back then the blond guy rush to his classroom..
 

He didn't realise that he was stil smiling like a fool and covered his smile with his hand " Am I stupid to realise that guys can look beautiful too??" he said.. He then started to move his footsteps to the teacher's headquarters and started searching for his homeroom teacher. " Hello , I'm Mr. Park.. I'm your homeroom teacher" "Hello , I'm Lee Donghae" they shake their hands and Mr. Park started touring Donghae around the school. The school was big and they even had their own dance studio.. The bell rang which means class is starting in 5 minutes. Mr. Park lead Donghae to his new classroom and introduced him to the students "This is Lee Donghae. He is your new classmate starting today.. Please take good care of him from now on" "Yes!!" the students said and some of them started squealing because of his handsome face.

 

He then spotted the blond who bump into him earlier. The blonds seems to be suprised by his presence. Donghae just ignore the stares that the girls gave him and sit beside the blond "Hello! Nice to meet you again! My name is Lee Hyukjae.. Most of my friends call me Eunhyuk but you can call me anything" he said while flashing his gummy smile again. "As you hear a while ago I'm Lee Donghae" he said with a cold expression but Eunhyuk just ignored the expression and just shook his hands.. "Damn!! His hand are much more softer than a girl's!" Donghae thought in his mind.. Then Eunhyuk started to to give attention to the homeroom teacher in front of them.. Donghae just kept looking at Eunhyuk's creamy skin and his blond hair. How he loved to own him. "Hyuk" He said. Eunhyuk with a confused face ask "What did you said just now?" Hyuk! I'll call you Hyuk from now on" he said. "Ok! As long as your comfortable to call me that". Siwon just watch them from the back of the class. "Looks like I have a rival to deal with" he said with an angry face because he saw Eunhyuk and Donghae getting closer every second.

 

Recess then came and the class started to get empty. "You're not eating?" Eunhyuk ask Donghae. "I'm fine with it" he said and Eunhyuk just rush out of the class. Siwon then saw Eunhyuk in the cafeteria and started to call him "Eun-" he stopped because Eunhyuk just ran out of the cafeteria. He bought a Strawberry Milk, a mineral water and some Strawberry sandwiches. Siwon then decided to follow Eunhyuk. He was wondering where would the blond go. Donghae was playing with his stationeries and suprised when a mineral water and 2 strawberry sandwiches landed on his table. "What is this for? ==??" he ask Eunhyuk. "For you to eat! ^^ Don't nag and just eat it~" the blond said. "Do you like strawberries?" Donghae said. "Yes! Why? You don't like it?" "Nope. That's not it.." Donghae said and started to munch the strawberry sandwich. Eunhyuk with a smile on his face started to eat his sandwich too. Siwon just peek at them from the back of the classroom's door. "How dare you approach what's mine LEE DONGHAE!! ==" he said in his head. Seeing Donghae with his beloved Eunhyuk makes him jealous that he wants to break the door that he is holding.

 

The recess ended and class started. Eunhyuk and Donghae steal glances at each other from time to time. Siwon with a dark aura started to lose his patience and wanted to attack Donghae right here and now but he's afraid that he might get suspended for it and just hold it in. School then ended and Eunhyuk packs his stuffs to go home. Siwon wanted to walk Eunhyuk home "Hmm.. Eunhyuk! Woud you go home with me?" "No thanks." Eunhyuk said and Siwon with a sad expression just go out the class and went straight home. "Do you want to walk home with me?" Eunhyuk asks and Donghae just nodded.

Donghae POV

When we were walking home. I can feel that Eunhyuk was shivering. Maybe because of the winter. I guess I should pass him some heat too. I just held his hand and Eunhyuk gasped. "W-what a-are you d-doing??" he said stuttering. I could feel his hand was soft and cold. "To give you some of my warmth" I said. He then look away from my face and blush lightly. Damn! He was soo cute. I wish we could held hands longer. My first day just ended like that.

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for the first chapter.. I'm so sorry if there are many errors and this is my first FanFic so I' m not sure how's the feedback.. Please don't hate me.. >,< And I just lied my age so that I can write FanFic.. Actually I'm younger than you can think..  keke~ <3 Next chapter I'm not sure when I'll update it but let's see if I have time to do so...