Goodbye?

Vanilla and Strawberry

After 1 hour of chatting and teasing Eunhyuk , Sungmin and Kyuhyun decided to leave the couple alone. "You're going already?" said Eunhyuk pouting cutely. "I'll see you at school this Monday... Bye! Enjoy your day!" Sungmin said and hugged Eunhyuk. It's already 1 pm. Eunhyuk went to the kitchen to wash the plates. He was washing it until he feel two strong arms hugging him from behind. "What are you doing~?" asked Eunhyuk. "Smelling your scent.." Donghae said while resting his head on Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"Let me go.. You're making it harder for me to wash the dishes.." but instead of loosening , Donghae tighten hhis hug. "Yah! Lee Dong-" before he could finish his sentence , Donghae landed his lips on Eunhyuk cheek. Eunhyuk just froze at Donghae's action. Eunhyuk pushed Donghae lightly and blushed hard. Donghae just chuckled at Eunhyuk's crimson red face. "W-Why did you k-kiss me?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae. "Because I wanted to~ Isn't that enough as a reason?" Donghae asked making an innocent face.

"Let's cook for lunch~ I'm getting hungry" whined Donghae. "Ok.. What do you want for lunch?" "Anything as long as you are the one who is cooking~" Donghae said. Eunhyuk started to cook his favourite dish and Donghae just hugged him from behind. He can't get enough of Eunhyuk's strawberry scent. Eunhyuk then finished cooking and they ate their lunch in peace. 

"Donghae.. This time.. You wash the dishes.. I'm tired~" Eunhyuk said. "If you give me one thing..." Donghae said with a playful smile. "What is-" Donghae then landed his lips on Eunhyuk's. Eunhyuk pale white skin quickly turned red from blushing. "Ok! Now I got what  want~! You go watch the television while I wash the dishes.

 

Eunhyuk POV

Ah!! I didn't know Donghae is THIS erted!! >,<  I was busy watching 'Full House' while Donghae was washing dishes. Rain looks so hot in this drama!! >,< (A: Actually my mother watch this drama.. kekeke) After 10 minutes or so Donghae finished washing the dishes and sat beside me watching the television. "A-Ah.. Hyukkie.. I-I have something to tell you.." This is the first time is saw Donghae this nervous. What is he trying to say?

"Tell me what?" I said eyes still focused on the screen. "I won't be schooling for a week.. Starting this Monday.." "W-Wae?? Where are you going?" I asked with a worried face written all over. "I-I have to go to Japan for a while.. My father have a meeting there and he asked me to accompany him. You know I can't refused it since he is a very scary old man when he's mad.."  Ah.. So that's his reason.

"Just a week right?" I asked him. He nodded in reply. I hugged him. I feel a little relieved to know that's it's not a big thing. "I have to leave now.. I haven't packed yet.. Mianhae.." "It's ok.. You have spent half of your day with me.. ^^" I said with a smile. He's leaving me. I got a bad feeling but I decided to ignored it. "Oh baby say goodbye~ Oh jamsiman Goodbye~ (For a short while goodbye)" "Pabo~ How can you still sing a song when you're leaving me for a week?"

"kekeke.. Mian.. I just want you to be healthy and happy while I'm away.. I don't want you to cry.. Promise me you will not get close to Siwon.. Or not I'll avoid you for a year.. " "Aish.. I will not cheat on you.. I promise.." With that we sealed our promise with a kiss.

Monday

Ah.. Today Donghae is going to Japan.. I'm to lazy to wake up.. "Yah! Wake up sleep head.." Heechul said while shaking my body. "Ung.. 5 minutes.." I said lazily while rolling to the other side of the bed. "I'm gonna bite you if you don't wake up.." Heechul warned me. "Ah!! Arasso.. So annoying.." I said and took my towel to take a bath.

Ah... So cold.. I should bring my jacket with me.. I was walking down the street. It's already 8 am.. Class start at 9:30.. Should I go somewhere before going to school? I was crossing the street when the green light for walking people light up. Suddenly.. I saw a car.. It was heading closer and closer to me.. I thought the car was going to stop but unfortunately I was wrong.. Everything went black after that...

End of POV

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think happen to Eunhyuk? Sorry for not updating lately.. As you all know I have an exam last week and this whole week is a holiday~ Haengbok~ I'm in a good mood cause I got the highest mark for Civic and I got an A for History~ You know what? I think History will kill me someday.. I'm so lucky that I memorized all the things that my teacher told me to~ If you want to add me as your friend I don't mind~ I'll accept it anytime anywhere~ ^^ I just lost about 20 friends or so because of some error AFF got into.. Sorry that you got to add me twice... hehe~ Anyway~ Thanks for subscribing my story.. Ryeowook's Smile Again make me cry.. Try listening to it~ ^^