Denial

Beautiful Delusion

music, listen if you want :3
(right click > open link in new tab)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stand there for a moment, staring at your reflection. You notice your eyes especially, deep red..like blood.
Unbelievable.
Your mind suddenly goes blank. You can't think, you can't move, you don't even know what emotion you're feeling. You don't know whether you should be angry or frightened but at the same time you're overwhelmed with both. You turn away from the mirror. All six members are staring at you, each conveying a different emotion.

Without a thought, while overflowing with frustration, you push through the group and storm out of the room.
You step into the hallway and just walk, you don't care where you're going, you just want to be away from them, you just need some time to think, alone. You start to speed up and then break into a run. For a moment you wonder where you're leading yourself to until you're distracted by the house itself. You realize how big their house is, it's huge. There are different hallways and rooms, there's even an elevator. The house is modern looking but in a classy way, it's amazing. 
Who exactly are these guys?
 

You slow down and stop beside a room. Oddly, the door is open and you look into it. It's bright and spacious. The walls are white and the floor is covered with smooth shiny wooden tiles. The couches are the same as the room you were just in, and there's light coming in from a large window. All in all it seems comfortable, humble, the oppisite of the way you're feeling right now. The best part about it is how you're alone, you're free from stress and troublesome situations, you can finally think. It's relaxing and great.

You walk over to one of the couches slowly and take a seat. You sit and relax. It's nice, really nice, you could stay here all day. You lean forward and rest your elbows on your lap. Nothing seems different but at the same time.. everything feels different. You raise your hand up to your face..your eyes..

"It's nice, huh?" You gasp and turn around to see Daehyun standing in the doorway. You clear your throat.

"What do you mean..?" Daehyun smiles and sits on the couch across from you.

"The room, it's nice" He leans back an sighs.

"It's relaxing" You nod at him. Why is he being so nice.. He's so different from Yongguk. Although you still feel a bit uncomfortable Daehyun seems kind and easy to be around.

"I like to come here, to just.. be alone, you know?" he looks at you and gives a reassuring smile.

"I think that's how you feel right now, I figured you'd be here.."

You sit there for a while, not knowing what to say. You haven't really talked to anybody else except Yongguk so far. Maybe their not all like Yongguk.. you think of him now, his bluntness and aggressive appearance. Then Daehyun, sincere and quiet. This all seems so unreal, like a dream, you wish that you could wake up but inside you know that you wont, and it hurts. You finally speak up to Daehyun.

"This can't be real..it just..can't." You say desperately.

"Why? Why don't you believe us? You saw for yourself, so why do you continue to deny it?" Daehyun asks, clearly frustrated.

"Because it doesn't make any sense!" You suddenly feel bad for shouting and lower your voice.

"It doesn't make sense that you would suddenly turn me into...that, out of nowhere" You say without looking at Daehyun.

"Suddenly?" he asks, echoing me.

"You really don't remember anything from last night?"

"What..?" You ask, curious. What does he mean? What happened last night?

"What happened last night? Tell me." You ask desperately, looking at Daehyun firmly. He sighs and leans forward.

"Let's just say that there was an event happening.."

"Event? What event?" Daehyun looks at you as if telling you to shutup and listen.

"Someone was trying to kill us.. I won't say all of the details but you got hurt, really hurt and it was our fault. It was either we leave you there to die or... turn you. " 

~~~

You're walking home after work. You turn into the empty dark street that you take everyday to get home. It's creepy, but it saves you alot of time. You take tired steps, and you feel like you could collapse any moment. You sigh, everyday is like this you wish you get a break.

*CRASH* You hear a loud noise and look up shocked. You can't believe your eyes. There are people fighting but..this isn't normal. They're so fast and they're breaking walls and cars like it's nothing. You can't move, you're too scared you don't know what to do. All of a sudden you see some kind of object flying towards you, and it all happens so fast. You feel a sudden pain in your stomach, it hurts so much you can't even scream you can just make a disgusting choking noise. You fall to your knees then find yourself lying on the ground.

Is this the end. Is this how I die? Tears and blood flood the ground under you and everything goes black

~~~

Tears fall onto your lap and you wipe them away. You look at your hand and gasp, blood. You're crying...blood.
You look up and see Daehyun extending his hand towards you. You stare at it for so long not knowing what to do. After a few moments of hesitating you place your hand in his and he pulls you up.

"Starting today, you're one of us." He says, echoing Yongguk's words earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HaloHalo~
Sorry I took so long to update TT TT 
I had like 6 projects in the past week D''':
But I'll update more often now, so please continue to support me and my fics c:
bye bye ~