In the Wild

Beautiful Delusion

music, listen if you want
(right click>open link in new tab)

---

It's been a couple of weeks. You're getting used to all of the changes and you've even started to accept your situation but you're not exactly comfortable yet. The boys have changed too, they've been becoming more comfortable with you not to mention they changed their hairstyles/colours, which they apparently do frequently. You've been learning alot about your new self too, your body isn't that much different, you have more energy but you like it. You feel new, fresh.

You're sitting in the meeting room watching t.v, sipping on a bag of blood...as wierd as that sounds. You like to call it a Speedy B instead since bag of blood sounds too wierd [A/N LOL get it, like Speedy Blood. Oh gosh, I know]. Suddenly, the boys walk into the room in a cluster of noise and excited laughter. Zelo is the most excited looking, he sees you sitting on the couch and instantly skips toward you

"Sunghee! Start packing! We're going camping tomorrow!" He grins like he just came back from a date with a girl he really likes at you. You raise your eyebrows and stare at the rest of the group as they smile excitedly at you.

You look back at Zelo and grin "Camping? Why so suddenly?" You're happy, you've never been camping before, it sounds fun, especially with the boys.

Zelo shrugs "Just because. We're going to be there for 3 days. Are you excited?"

You breathe out a laugh and look down "I guess. I've never been camping before" after listening to the boys express their excitement you stand up and smile
"I'm gonna go pack" after walking out the door you jog towards your room. You've never been good at showing your emotions, but you're actually really excited. You smile wider thinking about all the things you'll do there as you reach your room.

~~~

You all decided to leave at 9 in the morning, since it's a 3 hour drive and you wanted to get there by noon. You stare out the window, smiling. You can hear rustling coming from Daehyun who's sitting beside you and feel a light tap on your shoulder. You turn to see Daehyun's smiling face and your mood lights up even more. Daehyun's kind features never fail to make you melt.

You notice that Daehyun is holding a Speedy B in his hand [A/N pfffffft I can't write that without laughing, oh the tears]

"It's a long ride" He says simply and hands you the beverage. 

"Thanks" you smile back, trying to hide how his kindness affected you.

"No problem" he smiles one last time at you and goes back to listening to his music. 

You turn to the window once again. Staring out the window, you decide to take a little rest. You watch the highway as you drift slowly..into sleep

-3 hours later-

You wake to Yongguk parking the car *I guess we're here* You decide to rest your head until he is done. You find yourself watching Yongguk, admiring his manly build. Yongguk annoys you sometimes, but you have to admit, he's not the worst looking guy. He finishes parking the car and turns to face you. At first his expression is surprised but then it turns into that evil smile of his when suddenly your headrest moves and you sit up to realize you've been sleeping on Daehyun's shoulder.
*Of course T T*
You're not exactly sure why you were so embarassed but to add to that Daehyun gives you the most heart wrenching smile while Yongguk laughs at you silently by himself. You smile and nod at him, resisting the urge to storm out of the car. Before making your way out of the car, you shoot Yongguk an annoyed look.

~~~

You're all setting up your own tents. Everyone had to split into 3 groups since there's 3 tents. And of course, you had to be paired up with Yongguk and Daehyun. It's only reasonable you have to share a tent with the two guys that make you the most flustered.

The boys had already set up the tent and left to gather the rest of the luggage, leaving you to put up the tarp. Since there's 3 people in your tent, you got the biggest one, meaning the tarp had to be high. Judging by your height, getting the tarp up there was going to take some work.

 

You sigh.
*Shouldn’t this be a man’s job*
You reach up the tree, stretching your arm and standing on the very tips of your toes but you’re only a couple centimetres short. You reach again but still no hope. You blow the hair out of your face and glare at the tree. Suddenly something hits your foot and you look down the see a log, a quite large one at that.
*What the hell?* You stare at it in confusion as it continues to roll, stopping only by the trunk of the tree. *Logs don’t just roll out of nowhere..*

You almost investigate more into it when suddenly you’re taken by an idea.
Smirking, you step onto the log, you almost slip from the fungus, but you regain your balance with a branch. You wrap the string around the tree’s rough bark as you grin in victory. You pull it into a tight knot and admire your work, smiling proudly at it. You shift your feet to make way off the log. Carefully avoiding to slip on the fungus, you let go of the branch. Looking down at your shirt you notice that the bark left residue on you and brush it off.

“You done with the tarp yet?” A unexpected deep voice startles you and you turn to see who’s coming. Causing your feet to slip on the slimy fungus. By reflex, your hands flail around looking for the branch but instead of feeling the rough bark you grab onto something different. Finally, the impact of the fall hits you and you look up to see a familiar face looking up at you. You’d prefer that he atleast wear that smile of his but this was worse. But he was just staring up into your eyes, expressionless. For the first time, you were really looking at Yongguk. You notice all the small details about his face. You can feel his cold body through his clothes and his hands resting on your back. As your cheeks grow numb you stare back at him, unexpectedly growing closer, and closer...until

-----

Hiiiiii ><
I know I know, I'm a horrible person T T I'm so sorry, I at updating.

And I know this chapter is so very short but that's because I have so many ideas but I realized I can't fit it all into one chapter so I'm going to split them up so yeah x)
I hope you like this chapter, I promise another one is coming very soon.
And I'm sorry this chapter took so long, I actually had it typed out and everything, then my computer decided to freeze TT TT omg I was so depressed, I almost chopped off my hair.

LOL so anyways, thank you for reading~
I'd deeply appreciate if you'd subscribe and/or comment! Love you all ^ ^