A New Beginning

Beautiful Delusion

music, listen if you want
(right click>open link in new tab)

---

Daehyun leads you back to the others. When you walk in to the room they're all lounging on the couches, each doing different things. Yongguk and Zelo are gawking at a war movie, Youngjae looked like he was teasing Himchan, and Jongup was just kind of sitting there smiling. You don't know why, but it feels...nice. The atmosphere is lively, almost..comfortable. Daehyun clears his throat to get their attention and immediately the atmosphere drops. Everyone stops what they're doing and stares at you, waiting for you to say something. You stand there nervously for a while and look up at Daehyun and he gives you a reassuring smile. You finally give them a forced smile and speak up.

"So...what happens now..?" They all break into grins and, surprisingly, you smile back. Himchan walks up to you and wraps his arm around your shoulders, smirking at you.

"Should we start off by introducing you to your new life?"  Yongguk puts his arm on your shoulder and smiles at you.

"Himchan is right, you have some settling in to do" He pats you on the back and starts to walk towards the door.

"Come on, let's show you around the house" The rest of the group walks to Yongguk, smiling and sending you their welcomes as the pass by you. You smile and follow them aswell.

Suddenly, living with six vampires...doesn't seem so bad anymore. You sigh *I'm going crazy* you think to yourself as you walk.

~~~

As you walk through the hallway Yongguk explains to you.

"The room that we were just in was the meeting room. Everyone has their own three rooms in the house, one is used as a bedroom, the other a bathroom, and the extra one for whatever they like" You stare at Yongguk with disbelief.

"How do you even afford all this?" you ask.

"Hyosung provides us with the house and living expenses" he says as he slows to a stop infront of a door.

"This is my bedroom" he points to a door on the other side of the hallway "And that's my bathroom, the bedroom and bathroom are always across from eachother. And over there is my extra room" he says as he points out another door not far away. Then you start to walk again.

"Who's Hyosung" you ask, still curious.

"I can't find a way to not make this sound cheesy, but she's pretty much the leader of vampires" Yongguk makes a face "She puts us into groups and gives us homes, she's kind of wierd though" He makes another face.

Yongguk stops infront of another room "This is Himchan's bedroom." You suddenly feel Himchan's presence and his arm wraps around your shoulders once again .

"You're welcome anytime" he teases and winks at you. You feel yourself getting flustered, Himchan is really good looking but he's a complete flirt. Youngjae hits Himchan over the head.

"Hey!" Himchan whines as he turns around.

"Tch, idiots." You hear Yongguk whisper so quietly that probably you only heard it, he points to another door "And that's his extra room" He continues to walk and you continue the conversation.

"If she puts you into groups and provides you with everything then why was that other guy trying to kill you yesterday?" Yongguk shoots Daehyun a look. Maybe you shouldn't have said that, but it's too late and you're curious anyway.

"Because he was evil, as simple as that. They're outlaws, they don't want to follow Hyosung anymore and just turns evil" That surprises you , why would anyone protest against Hyosung? She provides them with everything. Yongguk stops at another door.

"This is Daehyun's bedroom and bathroom" he points to the two doors.

"And that's his extra room" he says and points at the room that you and Daehyun were in earlier.

"You're welcome in my extra room anytime" he says kindly 

"Thank you" you reply, your cheeks slighty warm. Himchan scoffs and Yongguk smiles at you mischeviously, continuing to walk. The rest of the rooms were the same and as Yongguk approached the last three doors you knew where this was.

"And these" Yongguk grins at you "are your rooms"

---

Wassup people c:
I'm soooo sorry that I took forever to update. I hope you liked this chapter! Please tell me what you think of it, comments are loved<3
The next chapter is coming tomorrow! 8D