Snap

Beautiful Delusion

music, listen if you want
(right click>open link in new tab)

-----

You're running. Fast. It didn't even take you a second to leave the house and go. You could see it, your house.

Your old house that is. Actually, it's a building. The fact that you didn't even take a second to think if people thought you were missing boggled your mind. The door was locked, but breaking it was easy. Being there again was...odd. Even though you spent most of your life in this house if felt so unfamiliar, like it never existed in your life until now. You retrace the steps you took in the dream you had the day it happened. You lie down on your couch, staring into the black screen of your outdated t.v. Relaxing, you close your eyes. *Maybe THIS is the dream. Maybe I could wake up from this* 

"Did you leave the door open?" You hear a man say. *!* You move towards the bathroom and hide behind the door. *Who are they?* You keep in the darkness, incase one of them decide to take a trip to the..you know.

"Maybe, who cares. Just get your phone" another voice says. "Yeah" the other guy replies.

"Hey so..what do you think about this girl. I mean she just disappeared, didn't leave a trace or anything" He says as he moves toward the living room.

Suddenly something in you sets off. Your head starts pulsing as something violent rises in you. *Oh God* It's happening, you feel like a monster. You know what's happening, you want something from these men. They didn't do anything and their lives are in danger. Clenching onto the towel holder, you hold yourself back.

"You wanna know what I think? This is a waste of time. Look, this girl didn't have anything, no family, no friends. She probably just..you know..left."

"What are you saying? And what if she didn't just leave? What if she's actually in danger?"

"It's not like this hasn't happened before. I'm not saying I'll ignore this. I'm just not going to spend more time than necessary. Hey, you found your phone, let's get out of here"

"More time than neccessary? She's a human being, not an animal. You're talking like she's already gone"

"All I'm saying is, look around, it's not like anyone's looking for her except us. I hate to be the bad guy, but there are worse cases on our hands"

"Whatever, man. Let's just go" 

You wait until they leave and exit the bathroom. 

Scoffing you walk to the door. You listen to make sure they left and make your way back home.

~~~

"Sunghee! Hello my sunshine" You turn around to Himchan's familiar face and smile at him. You've gotten used to his flirting, and it's nice to have a comic relief once in a while.

"Hey Himchan, what's up?" 

"We haven't had any quality time alone since you got here, so I thought we should hang out"

"Hang out? And do what? I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm still not used to being around..you know..blood"

He laughs "Oh Sunghee, stop joking around. You don't need to learn to control yourself. Just you know, have a bag before you leave the house"

"Oh." You say, dumbfounded. "Of course"

He chuckles again "So get ready! We're going alittle far, just incase anyone will recognize you" 

You smile awkwardly "We wouldn't want that"

-

"Where are we going?" You ask Himchan as he drives.

"You'll see, I prepared quite the evening for us. You might even fall in love with me" 

You chuckle and stare out the window "I don't think I can fall any deeper in love with you, Himchan"

You arrive and step out of the car. "Bo's Billiard? You're taking me to play pool?" You look to Himchan, slightly disappointed.

"What? No, we're just stopping by" he pauses and smiles at you mischeivously "Someone wants to meet you"

"...Me?"

-----

Hey guys!! OMG a double update, I'm so proud of myself!
LOL so I hope you like this update, I'm not sure if I should still write the Christmas chapter since it's passed but I'll think about it.

Please do subscribe and comment!
Love you all <3

-Isabelle