Everything Isn't What it Seems

Beautiful Delusion

music, listen if you want
(right click>open link in new tab)

*WARNING: There isn't exactly anything inappropiate in this chapter but they do undress alittle so please take precaution~

-----

One thought immediately dropped in your mind. *An outlaw* You don't know why you thought that right away, but you went with it.

"Don't come any closer" you say, keeping your stare solid. A quiet laugh sounded from the figure as it stepped out of the shadows to reveal it's identity.

A huff escaped your lungs as you dropped to the floor, pulling your knees up to your chin. "Daehyun, sorry I thought you were.."

"Don't worry, it's better that you're protective anyway, good thinking" he says as he settles down next to you and smiles. 

"I got lost..you know" you admit to him.

"I know, they're worried about you but they were too caught up in arm wrestling, so I volunteered to look for you" he laughed and rested his hand on the top of your back. "Wanna go for a swim?" he asks, raising his eyebrows

You stare back "A swim? Don't joke, the water must be freezing plus I don't even have my swimwear"

"What's wrong? I don't know if you remember but we can't feel it even if it's cold, and you don't even need a swimsuit" he laughs softly as he stands up and begins to undress "You are wearing underwear aren't you?" he winks.

You gasp and turn away just as he strips down to his boxers "What's up with you?" His sudden change in personality surprised you and as much as you thought it was inappropiate a part of you wanted to swim with Daehyun. You rise to your feet, keeping your line of vision opposite of where Daehyun was standing.

"Don't be like that, Sunghee" he pauses "It's fine if you don't want to, I'll just swim by myself" you turn around in time to see him smile and watch him jump off the rock and into the water. You speed up to the edge of the rock and watch him float back up to surface.

"But I don't know my way back!" You shout at him.

"Guess you'll have to wait for me then!" He shouts back at you. You sigh, beginning to pull off your clothes *I can't believe I'm doing this* you think and jump into the lake.

~~~

You were driving back, relieved to go back to your roofed home. "We're here" Yongguk tells everyone.

You settled back in your room and started to make your way to the living room to see if anyone was there. You passed by Daehyun, who went right back to his quiet ways after the lake sitiuation. He was carrying his luggage and smiled at you. You were starting to feel suspiscious, like Daehyun wasn't showing a side of himself to you but you figured he needed time to warm up to you.
As you passed by Yongguk's extra room you heard wierd noises. Quietly, you peaked your head into it and was stunned by the room. He had a flat screen t.v with probably every game console to exist connected to it, thousands of games stacked on a shelf and war posters covering the walls. Yongguk was settled on the couch playing a war game and just as you were about to extract yourself from the room Yongguk paused his game

"You can come in if you're so curious" he sighed.

Slowly you walk in and smile at him and he looks up at you. "This room is really cool, wow" You say, trying to break the ice.

"Is there something you want?" he asks coldly. Your smile drops and you settle on the couch.

"You've been wierdly quiet this whole time, I was just wondering if anything was bothering you" 

He sighs and continues on with his game "It's nothing, I'm just taken back about your gift. It's amazing, you know"

You let out a soft laugh "Yeah, it's pretty wierd that I can do..that. I'm still getting used to it" You notice something twinkling on the table infront of you and hold it up to look at. It was a necklace, it had a thin silver chain with a small red ruby hanging on the end. It was simple but beautiful.

"Wow, this is so pretty. Is it a gift for a girl?" You smile and

He scoffs and pauses "Take it."

You stare at him, waiting for him to say that he was joking. It had to have  some kind of meaning if he kept it in his room. You waited but he was serious.

"Me? Wow..thank you Yongguk" You say as you wrap it around your neck and secure it. "I love it..but are you sure?"

He looks at you for a long while with an expression that you couldn't really read. "Yeah, I'm sure. Now go, I can't concentrate with you here"

You smile at him one last time "Thank you, Yongguk" and leave the room. *It seems he's warming up to me* You think to yourself and smile.

-----

Here's the update that took forever you guys! TT TT
I'm so sorry that I but yeah another one is coming soon since I'm already writing it lol ><
I hope you like this chapter, sorry if it's short, I wanted to put some kind of contact with Yongguk and Daehyun but look out because I put some suspicious things in thur~

Anyway, please comment & subscribe. Love you all! <3

-Isabelle