Discovery

Beautiful Delusion

music, listen if you want
(right click>open link in new tab)

---

A cold breeze hits your face.

"There's bark on your face" He bluntly points out

You widen your eyes and you stand up. Yongguk gets up and smiles at you. You act like you're wiping the bark off your face to shield your embarassment. 
The boys begin to walk in to the scene, grunting as they drop the heavy luggage on the ground, just in time to feel the tension coming off you.

Himchan looks at you and his expression turns.

"What's up with you guys?" He asks, curiously.

Yongguk smirks and you put on a casual smile. "Nothing" you say simply, picking up your luggage.

"This is mine" You say and shoot them another reassuring smile before shoving yourself in the tent, silently judging yourself.

~~~

"Sunghee, take this, it's sunny" Zelo says as he places a sunhat on your head. He smiles cutely. "It looks good on you"

"Thank you" You smile brightly back at Zelo and he continues you walk.

You're all walking towards the lake to skip rocks, a typical camping activity, but you like it. The path there was pretty tricky, the downhill rock path was messy and dangerous but for some reason it wasn't hard to get through at all. You shrug it off as you reach the lake. Everybody in their breath at the view. It's beautiful. The water was clean and fresh and sparkled as the sun's light reflected off it, on the other side of the lake you can see the forest continue. You stare in awe as you approach the shore of the lake. The shore is rocky but the stones are smooth against your feet. 

You look down and spot a stone similar to the ones that people in movies would use when they skipped rocks. You smile softly as you bend down to pick up the rock, your hand dips into the cool, refreshing water and you're startled by a sudden strong breeze. You feel the sunhat Zelo gave to you leave your head and bend back up to see the wind carry it to the middle of the lake, out of reach. You stare at it with a dumbfounded expression as it lightly lands on the water and floats farther away. You look behind you to find Zelo watching the hat aswell. He meets your eyes with an expression to say "It's alright" but you can see that he's sad. You turn back to the hat, you feel bad, especially when Zelo gives you an expression like that.

You lightly glare at the hat, as it floats away without a care.
*If only the waves would carry it back*
You start to let it go and  begin to bend back down to pick up the stone, and that's when it happens.

You feel a soft ripple shoot across the whole lake towards the hat. The entire forest is silenced as the water rises elegently and forms a wave where the hat sits still. The only sound heard is the soft swooshing of the wave as it swiftly moves towards you, only stopping at your feet, letting the hat float by your ankles. Then everything is back to normal, the silence is over and the regular waves return.

You stare at the hat for so long until turning to face the guys, who are all staring at the hat with dumbfounded expressions. Except Youngjae, who's squinting at his feet, full of thoughts until his eyes widen and he looks up to meet your eyes.

"No Way"

---
 

Hello!~
I know this chapter is short but like I said there's more ideas to come :D
Thank you to everyone who's supporting this story, even you silent readers!
Please continue to like and support it ><

Don't forget to subscribe or leave a comment if you like it, I deeply appreciate every comment and subscriber!
Thank you~

-Isabelle