Warmth

Beautiful Delusion

music
(right click>open in new tab)

---

 The boy was squirming and gasping for air while all you could do was uselessly wait
*Hyosung, come quick...*
Losing control  with each increasing second of being surrounded with that scent you glanced to the side to look at the human boy. He had been stabbed.
Your head pulsed.

"H-help..." the boy barely managed to get the word out as he stared at you with terrible, pleading eyes.

He wasn't going to make it.

Next thing you know you were kneeling next to him. Your hands hovering hesitantly over his body. You didn't think about it, or atleast you didn't realize you were thinking about it because the next second the boy let out a painful gasp as you sank your teeth into his skin.

Blurred. It was all blurred after that, as if you weren't in control of your own self. You out. Suddenly it was like you were floating, there was nothing except the taste. It was all you could focus on, like the red bullseye on your darts game back home. 
*home...*

You snapped out of it. Something was violently tugging on your shoulder, you looked.
Hyosung...when did she get there?
her voice sounded far away as you looked up at her, dazed. Your vision was tinted.

A sudden sharp pain pulled you back into reality, you raised your hand up to your cheek, throbbing with fresh pain.
Hyosung had slapped you.

"SUNGHEE" You focused on her

"Hyosung..."

"Sunghee" sounding horrified, she shifted her attention to the boy. You looked over at him too, he was unconcsious. "What have you done"

"H-he was going to die. Hyosung I-"

"Forget it." she picked up the boy and turned to me "We have to go to Yongguk"

You drove home in a panick. When you got ther Hyosung burst through Yongguk's doors. It happened fast, and you were jaded half the time. Before you knew it you were reintroduced to the room you first woke up in when you got here. Yongguk set the boy down in the that same spot you were in. It was a wierd feeling being on the other end.
Hyosung had gone home after telling you that "this isn't going to be easy".

Yongguk turned to you, you stared at him.
*Keep it together*

"I'm sorry" your voice was small while you felt a single tear slide down your cheek. You hated yourself for that. You stared at the ground and kept your expression as straight as possible.

Then his arms were around you.

How long has it been since you felt warmth? And how was it even possible? You didn't know, or cared. All you knew was that when he held you, you felt safe and like nothing bad could ever happen.

"I know" is all he said.

---