VIP

Beautiful Delusion

music, listen if you want
(right click>open in new tab)

---

"Himchan, who am I meeting?"

"Secret" he says smugly

You groan and cross your arms "You're impossible"

He laughs softly, and opens the door for you and you step into a small, dim room filled with neon decorative lights. You watch Himchan suspiciously as he crosses the room towards a entryway guarded by a (huge) jumper and a rope. He stops infront of the jumper who's leaning against the wall with his eyes closed and head lowered. Himchan turns around and gives you a reassuring smile and wink, as he faces the guard and clears his throat. You walk towards them in time to see the man give Himchan a bored glance and close his eyes again.

You roll your eyes as Himchan's expression turns solemn and he waves his hand infront of the guard's face. "Hey, are you not gonna let me in? She," Himchan says, putting emphasis on the 'she' "requested that I meet her. You don't want to upset her do you?" The guard shifts his weight off the wall, making Himchan flinch, and unhooks the rope, looking irritated.

Himchan shoots you a smirk over his shoulder as you walk through what you're assuming to be the entryway into the billiard, just as soon as you hear the cluster of  faint different noises but right when you walk towards the sounds Himchan takes your hand and leads you down a shady looking stairwell.

"Hey, where are we going? The billiard's that way, you know" you jam your thumb over your shoulder towards the noises.

"Tch, go there? Where all the overgrown half drunk horn balls are?"
You stare in awe as Himchan glares at nothing in particular. *I've never seen him this serious...*
"Please Sunghee, we're going to the VIP section." in an instant, serious Himchan is gone and silly mischeivious Himchan shoots you a smirk over his shoulder "I'm kind of a 'Very Important Person' if you'll know"

You roll your eyes and pass Himchan to approach the old looking door with a slightly lighter shaded imprint of a V on it followed by a navy coloured I and P attached to the door.

"I guess the normal billiard and the VIP billiard aren't so different" you say dishearteningly, but Himchan just walks past you and presses his thumb against some kind of contraption. You watch patiently as it makes a beeping noise and the door clicks, opening just the slightest bit so that you can hear the noises inside. A faint indistuingishable upbeat tune, the sound of pool sticks hitting cue balls, glass clinking, and muffled voices and laughter. 

Your heartbeat picks up speed as you realize that a 'Very Important' stranger wants to meet you for God knows what in the basement of a billiard. Your panic, however, is cut short as Himchan grabs a hold of your upper arm and pulls you into the room, fully opening the door to reveal....... the opposite of what you expected. 

-----

Hey!
So, if you haven't already read my apology/explanation it's the chapter before this one!
This chapter is super short but it's just something to give you an idea of where I plan on taking this :)
I'd like to thank anyone who is still willing to read this despite my irresponsibilty!
Thanks for reading!~

-Isabelle