Hello

Beautiful Delusion

The room was spectacular, covered in rich colours of red, brown, and green. It had the style of any classic billiard except this one had an almost castle-like flare to it. You looked around, the room housed a cluster of formally dressed....well, vampires. While everyone was doing different things there was one who particularly caught your eye. 

A lady, dressed in a marroon dress and accessories, standing in the centre of a conversating group.
It looked as though they had just finished laughing about something when Himchan pulled you towards them.

"Hyosung!" Himchan bowed "How do you do? I have brought you a new guest" he said almost jokingly.
*That name sounds familiar..* you think to yourself.

The group stopped what they were doing and stared at you, making you feel increasingly more awkward with each second until Hyosung spoke up.

"Ah! So this is the famous new member of your cult, huh?" Hyosung smiled at you "Nice to meet you" she said cutely.

"That's her! Park Sunghee." Himchan replied.
That's when it hit you, Hyosung, the leader. She's the woman that Yongguk and Youngjae talked to you about, the one with the same gift as you. You immediately bowed.

"Honour to meet you!" you exclaimed awkwardly.

Hyosung laughed "Relax, Sunghee!" after clearing she looked at back and forth between you and Himchan. "Let's find some privacy, yeah?"
She lead you and Himchan through a hallway then into a secluded room. It closely resembled the meeting room back at your place, except the couches were red velvet.

"Take a seat" she said as she walked over to the mini fridge and took out a bottle of champagne.
You sat down on the couch next to Himchan as she poured the champagne into three glasses, and set two down infront of you before proceeding to sit on the smaller couch.

She smiled chicly "So, Sunghee, how are things going with you? I hope the boys aren't driving you crazy" 

You blinked at her, you haven't had female interaction in so long you barely knew what to say...your reply stumbled out of you as you laughed awkwardly "I'm holding up"

She smiled at you "...Well, I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time, Yongguk has a good set of kids" 
The sentence puzzled you but you didn't think about it, deciding to act more comfortably with her.

"So...I heard you wanted to meet me? I'm just curious if there's anything important you need to talk to me about?" You hoped that didn't come out rudely.

"Well there's nothing in particular, I was just intrigued. You're the first person to have the same gift as me...I was hoping we could possibly become good friends" she sounded surprisingly sincere to you.

"Y-yeah!" you said in cheerful agreement "That sounds nice..no offense to the guys but I'd love to have a girlfriend" You regretted sounding overly cheerful and immediately composed yourself. "I'm honoured you want to be friends with me.."

"Great! I'm so excited, I'll make some plans. Himchan will give you my number, if you ever need anything just call me"

---

Hyosung's voice from that memory echoed in your brain as you loomed over the unconcious human.
The blood. 
It was everywhere. 

You fumbled your phone out of your pocket and turned it on, red smearing over the screen as you found Hyosung's name and pressed call. It rang.

Hyosung's casual and chipper voice. "What's up?"

"Hyosung.." The sound of Hyosung sitting up over the phone.

A more serious, concerned sounding "What's up?"

"Hyosung I...there's a human...they're bleeding" The crimson scent wrapping around you.

"Where are you?" The sound of Hyosung getting up and walking.

"An alley..next to the convenience store about two blocks from my house" The jingle of Hyosung's keys.

The small sounds coming from the injured "I'm on my way"

Click.

---

Well, here it is! An update!
I really hope you like it~
Thanks so much for reading and supporting!!!
BTW thank you for your awesome comments guys, I really appreciate them so much 
♡♡♡