Delusion in your Reflection

Beautiful Delusion

 

music, listen if you want :3
(right click > open link in new tab)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up to find yourself in a strange room. You try to stand up but your knees are far too weak and you end up falling onto the cement floor so instead you just sit up and examine the room that you're trapped in.

The room is completely empty, it's not too big, but not too small. It looks pretty old and grungy, and there's light coming in from a window covered in bars. You know that this isn't good, you want to panick but it's no use, you're so weak you can barely sit up.

Suddenly, the door opens loudly not very far away from you. You can see six figures step into the room approaching you. Your heartbeats speed starts to pick up, all you can do is stare at them. They all have blonde hair so you can't tell them apart.

One of them walks up to you and crouches down so that you're at eye level and smiles coldly. You gasp and stagger back, staring at the man with wide eyes. His eyes...they're red, and are those....are those fangs?

The man crouching looks at the his companions and then looks back at you.

"You finally awake? How are you feeling?"

His voice is deep and seductive, it makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.

"W-where am I? W-who are you?" Your voice is extremely shaky but you try to keep your gaze firm and steady.

He offers you his hand. You hesitate for a moment, staring at it. He impatiently sighs and takes your hand. His touch sends a shiver down your spine, you silently gasp when you realize that the weakness in your body has completely disappeared and you find yourself standing up effortlessly.

"I guess we have some explaining to do" he breathes out and smirks to his companions.

You follow them as they walk out of the strange room and you find yourself in a large hallway. Once you leave the room the rest of what you're guessing is their house seems much more humble. Looking at their house, they seem to be pretty rich. You walk up impressive looking stairs and they lead you into a room. The room is quite large and there are three white leather couches in the centre of the room and a flat screen T.V infront of them. The floor is carpeted and the walls are a creamy beige.

"Take a seat" the man says. You realize that they're all already sitting and you walk over to the couch that's empty and sit down. 

You stare at each of them  "Who..are you?.." You try to ask as firmly as possible.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves first. I'm Yongguk, Bang Yongguk" Yongguk looks at the man next to him and nods.

The man smiles at you "Kim Himchan, nice to meet you." he says and winks at you. You shift in your seat and look at the guy beside him.

"Jung Daehyun" he says simply and flashes you a warm smile that gives you a wierd feeling.

After Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo introduce themselves you clear your throat "I'm Park Sunghee, nice to meet you.." They all sit there smirking at you, and you ask the question that's been lurking in your mind since you first saw them.

"W-what are you guys?.." They all suddenly have a change in expression.

Yongguk clears his throat "Are you sure you can handle it?" he challenges you. You give him a firm look and nod.

He smirks "We're..vampires" . Your hands clench into fists at your sides. They..did they just say that they're..vampires?

"And starting today...", he gives his companions a look, "you're one of us"

You stare at Yongguk with wide eyes. "No....no, that can't be true, you're lying right? I can't be a...vampire" you plead. They all give you uncomfortable looks and Yongguk stares at you steadily.

"If you don't believe me..see for yourself" He moves his gaze over and you follow it to see an oval mirror with a gold frame hanging on the wall. You look at Yongguk and he tilts his head towards the mirror, suggesting you to look into it. 

You swallow and stand up. You walk over to the mirror and the rest of them follow behind you. You take slow steps towards it and eventually step infront of it, but you keep your eyes closed. 

You hear Yongguks deep voice "Go ahead, open your eyes"

You slowly lift your eyelids. You gasp and cover your mouth. You shake your head as you look into the mirror. 
Your reflection is staring back at you with wide eyes filled with red. In the background you can see Yongguk standing behind you, with that same cold smile you saw when you first met him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

halohalo everyone~
I really hope you like my first chapter, and please tell me what you think of it, comments are loved :3
I'm going to update soon, please continue to read my fic and support me =3=