Chapter 9

My heart is yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since Jongwoon last saw Kyuhyun. It's like he just magically disappeared from the face of the earth. A week ago, he can still get replies when he texts Kyuhyun but it has become fewer. And when he gets a reply, it would be too short. Sometimes he would only get a simple yes or no. Kyuhyun told him that he has a lot of stuff to do. Jongwoon misses the other so much he decided to go to the other's apartment without telling him beforehand because it feels like Kyuhyun would give him another excuse why he can't visit. He's so excited to see Kyuhyun and he brought a few snacks with him.

 

Jongwoon knocked on Kyuhyun's door and when it opened, he flung himself to the younger, enveloping him in a hug. Kyuhyun removed Jongwoon's arms from him. Jongwoon was a bit taken aback. Usually the younger would or hug him back but, this time he just offered a small smile. Jongwoon brushed of the heavy feeling he got from Kyuhyun's coldness. He did say that he was busy, maybe the younger stayed up all night studying and he wasn't in the mood. Jongwoon won't be deterred by it, he feels like it's been so long since they hang out and talked. 

 

"I brought some snacks with me! I have ice cream and donuts." Jongwoon said happily, handing the bag to Kyuhyun.

 

"Right. Thanks." It was short and a bit dismissive. They went inside the apartment and Kyuhyun is still silent. Jongwoon doesn't like the way he has been acting. Jongwoon went closer to Kyuhyun and touched his forehead, Kyuhyun quickly swatted his hand away. Realizing what he just did, Kyuhyun apologized,

 

"Sorry. I feel a bit unwell. Maybe it's better if you visit again next time."

 

Jongwoon was hurt but, he won't leave. He tried to swallow the hard lump on his throat.

 

 "You're a bit feverish. Have you drank any medicine already? Wait. Have you eaten?"
Jongwoon was going to the kitchen when Kyuhyun grabbed his arm.

 

"I'm fine. I just need to rest. Don't worry about me." But as soon as Kyuhyun said that, he staggered a bit. He felt dizzy. Thankfully he had been holding on to the older's arm. A look of worry passed through Jongwoon's face. He put Kyuhyun's arm on his shoulder and held his waist leading the younger to his bedroom. Kyuhyun wanted to protest, he's not ready to face Jongwoon yet, he's still hurt. But he also doesn't have the energy to argue with Jongwoon, so he just let him.

 

When Kyuhyun wa

Please log in to read the full chapter