Chapter 8

My heart is yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

Siwon and Jongwoon have been dating for almost a month. They text each other often that you almost wouldn't see either of the two without their phone in their hands. At night, they usually talk on the phone and sometimes Siwon would request a song or two from the older. He loves his Jongwoon's voice a lot. His. The thought of it makes Siwon giddy. And for Jongwoon, Siwon makes him feel special. The way Siwon holds his hand and pay attention to him makes him feel so loved. Remembering the kiss on his forehead that Siwon gave him before they parted when the younger escorted him to his dorm gives him butterflies. When Siwon went away and Jongwoon entered his bedroom, he plopped himself down on the bed and started rolling around smiling too much. He picked up the stuff turtle that Siwon gave him, kissed it on it's forehead and hugged it tightly. Being inlove and feeling loved is such a great feeling. Jongwoon's phone beeped and saw Kyuhyun's name.

KH: Hyung~ I don't have classes tomorrow, let's meet!

JW: Sure! I also want  you to meet someone.

 

 

Jongwoon invited Kyuhyun to watch the basketball practice with him, the older said he wanted to introduce someone to the younger. Jongwoon looked around. He spotted Siwon and waved at him, signalling the other to come. Beads of sweat started to roll down Siwon's face and his plain white shirt looks a bit damp, they have been practicing hard. Siwon grabbed a water bottle and went to where Jongwoon and Kyuhyun are standing. He smiled at the older and drank some water to hydrate himself. However, Siwon's sweat started to bother him so he lifted his shirt up to wipe his face. Jongwoon was just watching Siwon and he can't take his eyes away from his body, particularly his well sculpted abs. Everyone can tell that Siwon has a pretty good figure and he's an athlete too, but, Jongwoon wasn't ready to actually see how good it is without Siwon's shirt covering him. He started to fight off the blush that colors his face but, it was a really hard thing to do. Siwon noticed Jongwoon's reaction and started to bite his lower lip to stop himself from smiling too much because of the attention that Jongwoon gave him. He leaned closer to Jongwoon's ear so that only Jongwoon would hear what he's going to say.

 

"You want to touch it? When you come to my place, I'll let you." Siwon said with teasing voice.

 

"Wh--what? Shut up!" Jongwoon covered his face with his hands and wished the ground would just open up and eat him. He was so embarrassed by being caught staring.

 

Kyuhyun was watching the two and irritation started to grow. He didn't like the way they interact and also because they seem to forget that there's another person with them. Kyuhyun cleared his throat to get their attention.

 

Jongwoon seemed to get out from his embarrassed state when he heard Kyuhyun. Jongwoon looked at Kyuhyun sheepishly. It looks like Jongwoon wanted to tell him something but he's feeling shy.

 

"So...." Kyuhyun started.

 

Jongwoon scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry. Erm.. Siwon this is Kyuhyun he's my best friend and Kyuhyun, thi

Please log in to read the full chapter