Chapter 10

My heart is yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongwoon is getting worried. He tried calling Kyuhyun but, it won't connect. 

 

'Where is that brat?' He's getting frustrated.

 

Jongwoon went to the younger's apartment and knocked on the door but no one answered. He'll just have to try again. He went to Kyuhyun's department and asked a few people if they know Kyuhyun, he got lucky when someone said yes. He is Kyuhyun's classmate. Unfortunately, that person doesn't have any idea where Kyuhyun is, he said that Kyuhyun is absent from their classes for days. That afternoon, he went to Kyuhyun's apartment to check again but the younger is still nowhere to be found. He sent a quick message to the other hoping he would reply

 

JW: Where are you? Are you alright?

 

He still got nothing.

It has been two weeks and he still haven't received any message from Kyuhyun. He already asked Ryeowook about it but the latter doesn't have any idea where Kyuhyun is. 

 

--------------------

 

Jongwoon is currently in a cafe with Siwon. They were chatting happily when Jongwoon noticed a familiar tall guy outside passing by. Kyuhyun. The younger was with a few guys, classmates probably. They were laughing their hearts out. Jongwoon was relieved to see that Kyuhyun was alright, then he got irritated remembering how Kyuhyun ignored him. He was so worried and now he'll just see Kyuhyun talking merrily with his classmates. He's having a hard time choosing whether to punch or hug the hell out of Kyuhyun. Although, the more he thinks about it, punching was a bit more fitting. If Kyuhyun is alright, then why didn't he tell Jongwoon about it. He didn't even reply to his messages. No call, not even a single text. He was getting so much negative thoughts on why Kyuhyun is nowhere to be found. Worried was an understatement. Yet there he is with his friends laughing without a care in the world. Jongwoon can play this game too. If Kyuhyun doesn't even want to bother himself to reply to him, then Jongwoon wouldn't care anymore. Siwon notice the change in Jongwoon's face. He was glaring outside and closing his hand so tight as if squeezing a stress ball with so much force.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Jongwoon nodded and tried to smile at Siwon but it does look forced, then he quietly added, "Kyuhyun is a stupid dongsaeng." Siwon raised an eyebrow at that but didn't inquire any further.

 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

 

He wanted to contact Kyuhyun but Jongwoon is s

Please log in to read the full chapter