Chapter 16

My heart is yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been a week since their breakup and Jongwoon was still thinking about what Siwon told him. Their breakup bothered him a lot. Oddly, it wasn't the breakup itself but, the reason for it. The first time he saw Siwon, he knew he was attracted to the other. It was unusual because Jongwoon isn't the type of person to like someone because of their appearance but, it wasn't just that. The more he knows about the kind of person Siwon is, he's charmed. He likes Siwon, that's for sure. That's why he doesn't understand what Siwon meant that night. Kyuhyun is....Kyuhyun. He'll admit that Kyuhyun is someone really special to him but, he doesn't like him the way he does Siwon. It is different.

 

He kept thinking about his feelings for Kyuhyun but there wasn't really anything worth noting. His head hurts from thinking too much, he doesn't know what to do anymore. What is he missing? What did Siwon saw that he can't?

 

---------

 

Jongwoon was currently in Kyuhyun's apartment, both sitting on the younger's bed. Truth be told, he feels a bit guilty since he's hanging out with the guy who was the reason for his breakup with Siwon but, Jongwoon doesn't want it to get anymore complicated by avoiding Kyuhyun. Let's be honest, Jongwoon doesn't know if he can actually avoid Kyuhyun. Besides, this way, he can think about where his relationship with Kyuhyun stands. Isn't that what Siwon wanted him to think about?

 

Jongwoon stared at Kyuhyun as he tries to contemplate about his relationship with the younger. They're friends, really close friends. Jongwoon wanted to pull his hair from frustration. That's all he can think of.

 

"Stop staring, hyung. I know I look good." Kyuhyun interrupted his thoughts. 

 

"You're too full of yourself. Who will say that?" 

 

"Well, there's a lot of people from our department who swoons when I pass by."

 

"It's not what you think. They're probably scared of you."

 

"There's Sungmin. He admitted that I'm handsome."

 

"Sungmin? You're friends with him now?"

 

"Yes. We talked when we're on Siwon's vacation house. We still meet and talk sometimes, he's a good company."

 

Jongwoon felt... disappointed? Unhappy? Bitter? He doesn't know what he feels but, it's doesn't feel good.

 

"Ohh. Good for you." Jongwoon said in a monotone.

 

They fell silent. Kyuhyun returning to the book he has been reading, and Jongwoon to his thinking that seems to have no progress at all. Siwon just gave him a headache. There's really nothing. Then, Jongwoon had an idea.

 

"Hey, Kyu. Will you h

Please log in to read the full chapter