Chapter 11

My heart is yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun got a new phone since he still haven't seen his old one. He replies to Jongwoon's messages now but, he tries to lessen it. He knows he's being unfair to Jongwoon. His hyung even asked him not to ignore him again, but he thinks this is the best thing to do at the moment or he'll get crazy with jealousy. He'll try to forget about his feelings for him and it's hard to do when the older is always beside him. He started hanging out more with his classmates, trying to have fun with them. They soon got close because of the amount of time they spent together you can say that they're friends now. He sometimes crash into one of his friends place for a sleepover, it also helps when they all need to study. But really, it's just because at his apartment, Jongwoon can come anytime. Don't get him wrong, he likes his friends and he truly enjoys hanging out with them. And this way, he'll always have an excuse to turn down the older.

 


----------


"You're staring at your phone again." 

 

"Sorry. I was just waiting for Kyuhyun's text. His replies are too slow."

 

"Don't be so impatient. He might be busy at the moment."  Siwon reasoned.

 

"I know. But I sent the text two days ago."

 

Honestly, this Kyuhyun guy is getting on Siwon's nerves and he only met the guy once. He had a feeling the guy liked Jongwoon, he noticed his reaction when Siwon introduced himself as Jongwoon's boyfriend. His smile was clearly fake.

 

"Siwon-ah. Do you already have plans for the semester break?"

 

"Yes. My family would like to visit our friends in US. We also have a few things to fix there."

 

Jongwoon looks disappointed. "Ohh....So, I can't see you during the break." Jongwoon pouted.

 

Siwon leaned and kissed his pouting lips. "Don't worry. I'll try my best to call you when I'm there."

 

Jongwoon hooked his arms on his boyfriend's neck and stared into his eyes. "Really?" 

 

Siwon placed his forehead on Jongwoon's, looking at the older fondly.

 

 "Of course. I won't be able to forget, I'll probably miss you every single day." Siwon said, smiling.

 

"You're too cheesy." Jongwoon said, returning Siwon's smile.

 

"Only for you." And he kissed Jongwoon sweetly on the lips.

 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

 

Kyuhyun was drinking with his friends but the others already went home because it's getting late. They are currently in Ryeowook's place with just the two of them since Ryeowook's roommate goes home every weekend. Kyuhyun's phone rang, he look at his phone and saw Jongwoon's name. He's calling again. Ryeowook looked at him.

 

"Aren't you going to answer that?"

 

"I.. don't know."

 

"It's Woonie hyung, isn't it?"

 

"What am I going to do, wook? I know I'm being stupid. I shouldn't ignore hyung. It's not his fault that he likes someone, but it hurts a lot to see him knowing that his heart

Please log in to read the full chapter