Chapter 7

My heart is yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongwoon found himself hanging out in Kyuhyun's apartment again. He has been going frequently that he basically could be living in the younger's apartment. He gets lonely easily and prefers to be with Kyuhyun during those times.

 

Kyuhyun was currently inside the bathroom, taking a shower. Jongwoon is sprawled on his bed, his mind is drifting to his date with Siwon again.

 

No, it wasn't a date! h​​​​​​​​​​​is mind supplied. When Kyuhyun exited the bathroom he saw the older, his arms spread on the bed. Jongwoon noticed him.

 

"Hey Kyu, have you ever..... nevermind" Jongwoon didn't have the guts to finish his sentence. It's kind of embarrassing to ask the younger about liking someone. 

 

"What? Are you going to tell me or, am I going to tickle it out of you?" Kyuhyun smirked. Kyuhyun began poking his sides until he was tickling the other.

 

 "Kyu, stop!" Jongwoon forced to say, he was laughing too much.

 

"Tell me." Kyuhyun was grinning. 

 

"Fine!" Kyuhyun stopped and they both sat up. Jongwoon was still calming himself. He put both his arms on each of Kyuhyun's shoulder, put his head down and sighed. Then, he looked at Kyuhyun, leaned closer and grinned, "Would you please make some coffee for me?"

 

"What??" Kyuhyun looked at him like he said something offensive.

 

"Come on. I went here to join you and your miserable night of studying. That's the least you can do."

 

"May I remind you that you went here on your own?"

 

"You really won't make one for me?" Jongwoon said, pouting and making the best puppy eyes he could do.

 

"Fine. No need to act cute. It doesn't suit you." He said, blushing, turning his face away from Jongwoon.

 

When Kyuhyun got up from the bed to go to the kitchen, Jongwoon replied, "Thank you" still acting cute, because he thinks it will annoy the other. If only Jongwoon knows how wrong he was.

 

Kyuhyun came back with a cup of coffee in his hand and a few snacks, Jongwoon was currently sitting on Kyuhyun's bed, reviewing his notes from class. On the other hand, Kyuhyun is using his desk. The younger has to study because his exams are coming up. He was using his laptop when something went wrong. He tried doing everything he could, but his laptop just died.

 

"Hyung, can I borrow your laptop?"

 

Without moving his eyes away from his notes, Jongwoon replied. "Sure. It's in my bag. I left it near the couch."

 

Kyuhyun went out of his bedroom to look for it. When he opened the bag he saw the laptop and his hyung's sketchbook. He knows Jongwoon likes to draw, especially landscapes. He wanted to take a peak, his hyung is good at drawing. He wished he just kept himself from b

Please log in to read the full chapter