Chapter 6

My heart is yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Thursday afternoon and Siwon decided to go to the field where he met Jongwoon, hoping that the other would be there. Seeing Jongwoon on the grass, focused on his sketchbook,  Siwon let a smile appear on his face. He went closer to other. 

"Hi, Jongwoon hyung" Siwon greeted him, his dimples showing when he smiled.

"Hello"

"It's a good thing you're here. I bought some drinks. I'm not sure what you like so I bought a fruit juice and a coffee. So, which is it?"

"Huh?"

"Which one would you like to drink? Don't worry, I bought these hoping that I could share it with you"

"Uhm. Coffee would be great. Thank you"

Siwon handed him the cup of coffee that he bought from the cafe, he can't hide how happy he is to see the older. 

"So... You bought these hoping that I'd be here?" He sounds conceited but he really is curious about what Siwon said.

"Yeah. I wanted to give you something because you were so amazing last Tuesday. Thinking about it now, it's kind of stupid. What if you weren't here? I would have to drink both of these but I don't think coffee and fruit juice are good together." Feeling shy, Siwon scratched the back of his neck. Jongwoon laughed at him.

"You can still try to drink them together, if you like" Jongwoon , feeling a bit more comfortable with Siwon.

Siwon laughed, "Please don't." 

"I really wanted to give you something as thanks for your beautiful performance." Jongwoon blushed. Why does Siwon give compliments that easily, that's not good for his heart.

"What song is that? I don't think I've heard it before"

"I wrote it. Everyone in our class had to sing our own song"

"Wow. That's amazing. YOU are amazing. Yet you said before that there's nothing interesting about you. I wanted to know more about your 'non interesting' self then" Siwon smiled looking intently at the older. They stared at each others eyes, Jongwoon feeling  Siwon's intense gaze at him. He can't look away. He feels as if Siwon is trying to see through him.

Siwon was the first to look away, clearing his throat. "I'm serious. Are you going to come here again next week?"

"I'm not sure."

"Ohh.." Siwon looked disappointed, but he quickly shrugged it off. "That's alright. But, if you want to have someone to talk to, I'll be here again"

 

-----------

 

Jongwoon didn't know what got to him, but, he wanted to know more about Siwon too. That's why almost every Thursday, he finds himself talking with the other. It was fun talking to Siwon but, what he doesn't understand is the butterflies that decided to visit him when he was with Siwon, and the blush that seems to overtook his body with just a simple contact like the accidental brushes when Siwon hands him a cup of coffee. Being with Siwon makes him both happy and nervous, it's confusing.

When they met again on a Thursday afternoon, Siwon was nervous. He didn't want to appear too forward, it might scare the other away. So as casual, as possible, Siwon tried to invite Jongwoon.

"Uh.. Hyung. Do you like going to amusement parks?"

"I don't mind going there. Why?"

"My sister bought two tickets for herself and her boyfriend but, her boyfriend had some urgent business to attend to. She doesn't want to go with anyone else so, she gave the tickets to me. I was wondering if you could go with me? It would be a waste not to use it."

"When is it?"

"This Sunday"

"Alright. I don't think I have anything particular to do on that day."

"Really?" Siwon was happy. He's also thankful that the other didn't ask why he wanted Jongwoon, of all people, to go there with him. Siwon doesn't think he's prepared to answer that.

Jongwoon nodded feeling glad with the way Siwon seems to radiate with happiness. 

"What time should we meet? And where? I don't have your number." Jongwoon asked.
Siwon gave his cellphone to Jongwoon to get the older's contact number.

 

 

Siwon and Jongwoon met in front of the university. Siwon brought his car with him and Jongwoon thinks that his thought about Siwon being a member of the royal family is justified. He knows that's not the case, but the way Siwon presents himself and, now, he notes that Siwon's family business might not just be a small one. Siwon opened the car door for him and apologized for making him wait. He asked the older if he wants to eat first. They decided to eat at a pancake restaurant near the amusement park.

 

-------------

 

They were seated at the restaurant near the window with pancakes on their table. They chat whi

Please log in to read the full chapter