Chapter 3

My heart is yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongwoon is currently doing his homework when his cellphone beeped.

 

KH: Hyung, let's just meet near the University entrance.
JW: Alright. It's already late, why aren't you asleep yet?
KH: I'm not a kid, hyung. How about you? Why are you still up? Is something bothering you? Should I call?
JW: Everyone needs proper sleep. I'm fine. I just did my homework. Stop being such a worry wart.
KH: You should tell yourself that. I can't if it's about you.

 

Kyuhyun is the kind of person who likes to but, he always listens when Jongwoon has problems. Kyuhyun always take him seriously when he calls during those times. That's why everytime he needs someone to talk to, he instinctively looks for Kyuhyun's contact.

 

JW: Alright. Let's sleep. See you tomorrow :)
KH: Goodnight, hyung. See you~

 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

 

Seeing Kyuhyun standing near the entrance, Jongwoon can't help but smile. He ran to the other and tackled him into a hug. 

 

"What? Hyung, you surprised me! Are you a dog?" Kyuhyun said, laughing at his hyung. 

 

"I'll be the cutest dog, I bet."

 

"You mean the most annoying. Wait. You already a.. ouch!"  Jongwoon pinched Kyuhyun on his side.

 

"Why are you so violent!?"

 

"Why are you so impolite?" Jongwoon threw back.

 

"Let's just go. I still need to shop for groceries" Kyuhyun said, walking to the direction of the bus stop taking Jongwoon's hand in his. 

 

 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

 

Seeing that they are at their destination, Kyuhyun pushed the button to stop the bus. Getting off the bus, Jongwoon being the clumsy guy that he is, missed a step. Fortunately, Kyuhyun noticed and was able to catch his hyung. Jongwoon looked up, their faces only inches away from each other, and he smiled. 

 

"Watch your step" Kyuhyun said, looking away and slowly letting go of the older with a blush on his face. Suddenly, Kyuhyun saw something and grinned. 

 

"Jongwoon hyung, let's go to the arcade for a bit?"

 

"You want to play and make a bet, don't you?" 

 

Kyuhyun just grinned at him, as if saying
'you know me too well'

Jongwoon sighed and resigned to his fate. He can never refuse Kyuhyun and that makes him worry sometimes. His friend isn't the nicest kind of person but in the end, he knows he can trust Kyuhyun with his life.

 

 "Fine. So what will it be?" 

 

"Since you like basketball, let's do that. Loser pays for lunch." Kyuhyun said with so much confidence as if he knows that he's going to win. Well, Kyuhyun thinks, even if he loses the game, he still wins if it means spending more time with his hyung. So it's definitely a win-win situation for him.

 


---------

 


"How did you beat me? You're more of a couch potato than I am!"

 

"You hurt me, hyung. I do get up to exercise. Can't you see this muscles." 

 

"That's just fat, Kyu"
Seeing Kyuhyun narrowing his eyes due to what he said, he suppose running away would be a good idea.

 

"Come back here! You're literally going to pay for what you said!"
Kyuhyun screamed, running after a cackling Jongwoon.

 

Kyuhyun was able to catch Jongwoon and grabbed his arm. "finally..caught.you. You.won't...be able

Please log in to read the full chapter