Fate

Bad Dates Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After the long silence between them, Minju finishes her cigarette and now reached for the beer beside her that she brought before coming here. She offered one to Yujin but the latter declined. 

"You don't drink?" The very first sentence that was spoken between them. Minju opened the can and sips on it. 

"I'm not good at handling alcohol." Yujin explained. The two just keep on staring at the city lights below them, the building is not that high but it is located at a high elevation making them see the whole city from here. 

"This place is surprisingly beautiful.." Minju trying to make small talks. She remembers the last talk they had and it was Yujin saying she'll stop chasing after her, and it did bother Minju a lot. She's so scared that the person will walk away again and so when she pleaded Yujin to stay awhile ago, her heart almost jump out when the girl obeyed. 

"I've heard about you guys.." Yujin started. 

"Hmm?" 

"I heard you're a Mafia, is that true?" Yujin asked the thing that keeps bothering her, she wanted to hear it from Minju directly, it's not that she doesn't trust Nako or Wonyoung but she really wants the answer from Minju personally. 

"Did it scare you?" Minju asked back, it's not like she's hiding her identity. This just confirms Yujin question and so she was quiet. "I kill people, i torture and sometimes i admit i enjoy it.. Do i scare you?" She looked at the person beside her, curious of how she will react. Waiting for the girl's reaction seems making Minju nervous. 

Yujin still keeps silent. 

This made Minju thirsty and so she sips on her beer again. 'Why am i like asking for her to accept me?' and 'Since when did i care about what people say about me?' are the thoughts that's flooding her mind right now. 

"You're so bad Minju-ssi.. How can you take a person's life and find entertainment from it?" Yujin whispered. 

"I even killed someone before coming here." Minju confessed, but Yujin noticed how sad her tone was and this gave her hope. 

"I should keep my distance from you then.."

This broke Minju's heart.. The words that just came out from Yujin's lips are the words she never wanted to hear from her. She's fully aware and she even admit that she felt this strange connection with her and she wants to keep this person closer to her but the other keeps saying the opposite thing. 

Minju sighed.. It was just her mind being selfish.. 

"But i said that too many times now.." Yujin looked at Minju who is not already giving her a glance and is busily looking ahead. "But i always come back and i know i always will.."

"I don't know why i don't feel hate towards you, even after what you did to my friends and even after knowing that you're a complete psychopath i still can't hate you." Yujin watched as the love of her life looked at her with her eyes watering. "Unnie, have i properly confessed to you before?" Yujin asked. 

Minju gazed at the girl beside her, Yujin avoided and look down instead. She's smiling not sure if it's okay telling Minju about what she felt after knowing she's with someone. Yujin actually thought of forgetting about the love of her life but... Her feet brings her back to Minju. 

"I know you have someone.. But it doesn't mean i shouldn't give it a shot.. You know.. Uhmmm" Yujin keeps playing with her own finger and seems like she can't relay her thoughts properly. "I said i should just stop... But i know it will hunt me the rest of my life.."

"If you're going to confess, do it properly." Minju reached for Yujin's chin and guided her to look up. "Eyes on me." Minju demanded and smiled at her. "Where's the confidence you showed me the first time you talked to me?" 

Minju's boldness made Yujin gulped. She said to look in her eyes and so she did, she then got lost deeper in her gaze and fall for her even more. Yujin only got back in reality the moment Minju removed her hand from her chin. 

"So what were you saying?" Minju asked. 

Yujin then pull her legs up to sit in an indian position to face Minju better, she slowly crossed her legs and then clear . Minju only smiled at how cute Yujin is. She grabbed her can of beer and sips. 

"Give me a chance." Yujin said this time full of confidence. 

Minju only showed her a meaningful smile and didn't say anything else. She quietly finishes her beer and leaving Yujin a hundred thoughts by the silence between them. Minju stood up and brush the dust in her jeans, she lend her hand to Yujin telling her to get up too. 

"Is that a no?" Yujin asked while she's being pulled by Minju, but still the girl just gave her silence. Yujin started pouting, thinking this is another rejection. 

Minju pinches Yujin's cheeks as she noticed the sudden sadness from her, she tried forcing Yujin to smile but the other just frowns. 

'I felt it again.' Minju thought. Before, she felt Yujin's pain because of what she did. This time, just by seeing her disheartened she felt her heart ache. It seems like Yujin's emotions influences her too. 

"I didn't say no though.." Minju softly said and removed her hands from Yujin's face. 

"But you didn't say yes too." Yujin retorted. 

Minju sighed. 

She held both Yujin's arms tightly. If it's just easy.. She's in a tough situation right here but she doesn't want to abandon Yujin.. 

"Stay.." Finally Minju speaked. "For now, stay beside me. We'll figure things slowly." She's looking at Yujin directly. "I'm sorry but this is the only answer i can give you for now." She added. Minju was afraid giving Yujin a vague answer, she's scared that the girl won't accept it but Yujin smiled. 

"That's more than enough." Yujin said and hugged the girl. 


---


"Wonyoung where are you going?" Eunbi asked as she opened the lights and it made the other girl froze as she was caught escaping again. She's even holding her shoes and tiptoeing to avoid making noise but the older girl camped at the sofa the whole night just to catch Wonyoung. 

"Ummm.. Unnie, i just need to go see Yujin, my friend, the one I told you before." Wonyoung whispered. 

"Your secret friend? And why are you whispering?" Eunbi asked in the same manner as Wonyoung whispering. The girl then laughed because Eunbi clearly doesn't know how to do it properly. 

"Unnie, you're so bad at whispering, do you know that?" Wonyoung said now in her normal voice and laughed. 

"It's because i usually speak loud." Eunbi defends herself. "Anyway it's already night, it's dangerous going out at this time." She added. 

"It's the only time we can freely walk around." Wonyoung said, she is now wearing her shoes getting ready to go out. Eunbi just pouts, even though she's the oldest among them the two doesn't really listen to her. 

"Can you at least tell me what you've been up to this whole time? You've been going out a lot and here i am, a prisoner here." Eunbi whined. Wonyoung just sighed at her and watch how the girl look so comfortable in the sofa, she looks like a jobless person. 

" I can't ~ You'll tell Kang Hyewon." Wonyoung teased. 

" Yaaah~ C'mon trust me on this.. Just tell me your plans then, don't act like I'm not one with you." Eunbi insisted. Once more, Wonyoung sighed. They've been purposely not including her in the plans because of her relationship with Kang Hyewon and she also thought they're being unfair. So.. 

"I've got a lead.." Wonyoung started. Eunbi sits properly and tucked some of her hair behind her ears so she can listen properly. 

"Okay.. Tell me more, more.." Eunbi said. 

"I think my father is alive unnie, someone saw him and he's in a very bad condition.. And he's hiding so it's also hard for me to find him. So that's what I've been up to this past few weeks." Wonyoung explained. Eunbi noticed how the younger girl's voice sounds happy just by talking about her father. She put both of her palms in to cover because she was shocked by the news. She's truly happy. 

"Really?!" Eunbi exclaimed. 

Wonyoung nodded excitedly. 

"I'm going to my friend's hideout right now, I'm going to ask her to come with me. Someone gave me an address telling me that that's where my father is! But i don't actually know where it is so that's my friend's work." Wonyoung shared. 

"But, isn't that a trap?" Eunbi worriedly asked but Wonyoung just shake her head. 

"It's from someone we can trust unnie, a helper of my family before. There are a lot of people who is actually willing to help me." 

"I should come then, it's really dangerous.."

"It's fine Eunbi unni--" 

"No! Wait for me i'll just change, don't go! Just wait!" Eunbi said while frantically going in her bedroom to change. Wonyoung just sighed and wait for her. 

After a long long long time, Eunbi went out wearing a black leather jacket, a jeans and black boots. 

"Are you going in a club?!" Wonyoung exclaimed but Eunbi ignored her and face the mirror to apply her red lipstick. "I'm just wearing a hoodie and jogging pants." Wonyoung whispered to herself, slightly got conscious of what she's wearing but she just pout. 

"This is nothing for fashionista's like me.." Eunbi answered as soon as she finished checking herself. She then faced the younger girl. "Let's go?" 

Wonyoung checked the time and it's already 3 in the morning, she's supposed to go out at 1 but Eunbi took so long to get ready. 'She's too excited..'

 

"Why is this place so muddy? My boots?!" 

"I told you to wear comfortable clothes!" 

"This is even limited edition! Wonnie~~ carry me please."

"Unnie we're almost there!" 

"My heart breaks, this is Hyewon's gift.."

"You shouldn't have come! You complain too much."

"But.. It will be hard to cle---" 

"Shh shhh, we're here."

"We're here? But why are we hiding?" 


Wonyoung checked the surroundings, she needs to be sure that none of the Mafia is here.. She didn't know why members of the Mafia keeps coming here, she don't know why her secret friend is associated with them. Last time, Wonyoung came here but before she can get close she saw Minju waiting outside the hideout so she retreats. 

"Wonnie~~" 

"Quiet unnie! Minju might be here.."

"M-minju?!"

"Yes."

"Why would she be here??" 

"I don't know."

The two keeps checking the surroundings that they didn't notice someone coming closer to them from behind. The person slowly approaches them quietly. 

"You think she's here?" Eunbi whispered to Wonyoung, at least tried to whisper. 

"Wait, I'm still checking. You should look too." Wonyoung answered. 

"I think no one's here though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter