Personal Feelings

Bad Dates Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Minju keeps calling you. Aren't you going to answer?" Eunbi asked her lover as she noticed her phone ringing again. She watched Hyewon who is peacefully having a nap and is using her lap as her pillow. "Love?" She tried getting her attention but Hyewon keeps still.

Hyewon left a message for Minju saying she'll be busy for a while and not to look for her, she expects Minju to understand this situation because she always does it all the time but it looks like she did something that upsets Minju.

But Minju also did something that upsets her so Hyewon is doing this on purpose, ignoring Minju.

Eunbi keeps brushing Hyewon's hair and keeps staring at her lover's face. She smiles as she traces her jawline using her finger, she tucked some of her hair behind her ears and slightly pinches Hyewon's perfect nose when she can't help to control herself from her lover's irresistible charms.

"Aw!" Hyewon reacted. "What's that for?" She asked and glared at Eunbi but the latter just smiled and stole a kiss from her.

"You've been ignoring me, I just want your attention." Eunbi cutely said and that's enough reason for Hyewon to forgive her for what she did. "Play with me, I've been lonely for days now." Eunbi pouted.

Hyewon giggled at her lover. Eunbi keeps teasing her by showering her kisses on her face but Hyewon stopped her when she noticed something.

"You've been lonely for days? Where's Wonyoung and Hitomi?" This question made Eunbi sigh and rest her head back on the sofa. Hyewon then sits properly to check on her lover. "You've been alone for days here?"

"Yeah, well those kids are busy running around the city. I don't even know what they're up to." Eunbi said. "Plus, since you've been coming here they said this place is not safe anymore." Eunbi frowned.

"They still don't trust me huh?" Hyewon asked.

Eunbi gave her a sad smile. "You need to understand them though, you've been chasing after them for years and with an intention of killing.."

"That's because.." Hyewon wanted to explain that it is her job to do so, but she can't continue it because of Eunbi. She looks down, sighed and plan on ignoring the reality again just like what they always do.

She smiled at Eunbi who is also trying to forget their differences.

"But you should tell them not to wander too much, Minju has eyes everywhere and it will only take her minutes to find them if she focuses on them. She's just too busy now because her father is teaching her lately." Hyewon explained and Eunbi nodded. "Tell them I won't be coming here now too.."

"Why?"

"I don't wanna risk, someone might notice if I keep coming here. It's for your own safety."

"But.."

"It's okay, we'll find ways to see each other without risking your safety," Hyewon said and held her lover's hand who is sulking because of what she said.

The two spend time like there's no tomorrow for them until it's time for Hyewon to go. She decided on going home so her friends won't suspect anything. With a heavy heart, she left her lover alone.

It was already dawn when she arrived at the hotel that she's staying, the moment that she got out of the elevator she saw Minju leaning on the wall beside her hotel room. 

Minju has her eyes closed but the sound from the elevator saying that someone had arrived made her eyes open. She has her arms crossed and just by looking at her everyone can notice that the girl is upset.

"Unnie," Minju called without looking at Hyewon, she's just looking straight ahead and not in Hyewon's direction.

"Minju... What brings you here?" Hyewon asked, not bothered at the angry Kim Minju in front of her. She just proceeded on opening her door.

"Why does it feel like you're avoiding me?" Minju coldly stated.

"Obviously because you're angry. And I don't want to deal with you when you're being unreasonable." Hyewon said after opening the door, she pushed it, inviting Minju inside. Minju then went inside and made her way to the living room, sits on one of the chairs, and gestured Hyewon to do the same.

Hyewon checked Minju, the girl is expressionless and her eyes are indeed scary when she's in that state. It made her actually feel fear just by looking at Minju.

"Let's make things clear first.." Minju stated. "You broke my promise to someone, you acted carelessly without my consen--"

"Why is that even important right now?" Hyewon said. "C'mon it's not like those people are important." She added and it only made Minju feel angrier, but she calmed herself by breathing slowly. She played with her own fingers.

"I know we're not good people but you knew me, I always keep my promises. I think that's the only humane thing that is left on me so I plan on fulfilling it." With this tone, Hyewon can't help but feel dry. Minju said it with a threatening voice but at the same time calm, Hyewon remembered when she talked with Minju's father before and this is actually what it felt like. "We kill but we don't turn back on our words."

"That's not something you should get angry about Minju-ya." Hyewon tried. "I think you're mixing it with your personal feelings that's why it upsets you so much. You'll also do what I did when it's someone else."

"Personal feelings?"

Hyewon sighed. 

Hyewon whispered, 'The drunk you spilled everything already'. And Minju didn't hear it properly.

"What?" Minju asked.

"Nothing," Hyewon said and stand up, she went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "You can punish me for what I did if that's what you want." Hyewon nonchalantly said she's not even interested in whatever Minju will say this time. 

"Kwon Eunbi.."

What Minju said made Hyewon froze. Thousand of thoughts run through her mind. 'Did she find out?' Is the number one concern she's thinking about right now. She tried acting normal and grabbed some apples for herself to eat. 

"Don't you think she's been on the list for so long now?" Minju said coldly, she's not looking at anything but just on her fingers, making her look snobby. "I want you to take care of that. Again." Minju added.

This made Hyewon breathe properly, it seems like Minju doesn't know anything yet. She noticed that this is purely an order from the person she swore her loyalty to.

"I'll let Sakura unnie handle Jang Wonyoung. I'll be busy from now on because of my lessons but I still want some progress on the fallen list." Minju explained.

"Okay." Hyewon agreed.

"I want results. I want that person dead. Don't disappoint me this time." Minju said coldly while she's standing up and fixing her clothes getting ready to go. She then looked at Hyewon. "I don't want this to drag for so long, do this properly, don't wait for me to do it myself," Minju said and walked out the door.

This made Hyewon gulped. Maybe Minju didn't notice her going to Eunbi but she's been giving this task to her since before and she keeps failing on doing it. Maybe she's taking a hint on it.

It made her think of a plan before Minju will take on the mission and executed her lover. But she's on a dead-end and can't think of something to protect Eunbi.


----

 


"Welcome home!" Yujin, Nako, and Chaeyeon greeted their friends after discharging from the hospital. They prepared a small party for Yena and Yuri, they decorated their hideout with balloons and stuff.

The two are still at the door, Yujin and the others are trying to cover the presents they prepared for them that are already inside.

"What the~ What's with those balloons? Is this some kind of fiesta? What's with the cake?" Yuri asked with her eyes watering. She keeps staring at what Nako's holding, the candles are already light. "Where did you get money for that?" She asked like she's scolding them but her smile is saying the opposite.

"Nako pulled an all-nighter! She managed to snatch fifty wallets in one night!" Chaeyeon proudly reported and Nako just laughed saying that it was nothing.

"Anyway, move aside, I'm so tired I want to rest.." Yena said and tried pushing the three in front of her, who is obviously trying to hide something.

"Eyyy, you should blow the candles first!" Yujin exclaimed. Still busy hugging the impatient Yena who wants to pass through.

The two can't do anything by their friends' stubbornness so they just blow it just like they wanted.

"Happy now? Can I go rest?" Yena asked.

"Before that... We prepared a gift for you guys!" Chaeyeon exclaimed.

"What present are you talking about?" Yuri asked. "Can we talk about that after we take a sit? I'm a bit tired unnie." She added pouting.

"I-is that so?" Chaeyeon was panicking a little and looked at Yujin and Nako who's also feeling the same. "Then let's make it quick then!" She said.

Yena and Yuri both sighed and looked at each other too. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter