Demons

Bad Dates Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me exactly what you did," Yujin told Yena. 

Yujin keeps pacing back and forth then sometimes stops for a second and looks at the girl who is tied up in a chair and is unconscious. Everything happened so fast that they end up bringing the CEO in their '2nd-hideout-that-is-actually-an-abandoned-building-that-nobody-knows-where.

"I was just really.. reeeeaaaallly! Looking for the bathroom, believe me! But I got lost, and I saw her.." Yena explained, she's frightened at Yujin's mood and felt like she should explain herself better.

"You saw her and then what?" Chaeyeon then intervene.

"Well, after... You know... After being tricked like that I was so angry and I confronted her. I just want to talk.."

"Babe?! You just wanted to talk and you ended up abducting her!" Yuri exclaimed, frustrated at her girlfriend for just stealing a very burdensome treasure. For goodness sake! They're just theft, not kidnappers! 

Yujin brushed her hair using her fingers, she's not pleased with what they did. They can just leave the CEO at the alley and run to avoid conflicts but they brought her here.. Her friends said that it's a great opportunity to get their half-billion so they decided on keeping her hostage. She wanted to exclude herself from it but the childish part of her wanted this to happen. Why? Because it's another way to see Minju again. 

"Ughhh." They heard the girl groan so they all focuses on her. Nako who is near her is staring at Chaewon who is slowly opening her eyes, adjusting her sight until everything seems clear. 

Nako offered her a new bucket of mint choco ice cream hoping that the CEO will feel better and not result in something problematic. 

Chaewon seeing this and realizing that she was really abducted by these people started trying to free her hands and legs by wriggling on the chair. 

"You piece of s***s! Once I get out of here I'm gonna make sure you're all going to die! F**k! D**n it! Why is this rope so tight! Aarghh! ***** ******---" Chaewon continued on struggling and cursing making Yujin's gang shocked at the new curses they never heard before. 

Chaeyeon pulled Nako, cover her ears, and slowly dragged her to go outside. She can't let the baby learn those words, especially since Nako is a very smart kid and really good at copying others. 

"Please calm down." Yujin attempted to stop Chaewon from talking and she did, except she started glaring at Yujin throwing curses with just her eyes. 

"I know we're looking like the bad guys here.. But uhmmm.." Yujin has actually nothing to say, it's not their thing doing this type of crime so they don't know how to do this.

Yena was pushed forward by Yujin, making her do the talking since it was her who started this.

"Just give us the money you promised and we'll set you free," Yena said. "And of course don't kill us after that." She added.

"C'mon, looking at your building, half-billion is just a penny to you. Think of it as giving charity to us." Yuri butted in.

Chaewon just sighed at the scene she's looking at. This is what her friends expected, this is what they wanted, to play with these girls because they're just bored. But she didn't want to be a part of this.

Sakura told her not to give the money yet so they can play for a long time by having this gang worked up and keeps coming at them for the money. And it's exactly what's happening right now. If it were her she would just give them what they wanted so she can have a peaceful day at work but she felt bad for her friends for not having to do something while they're staying here.

"This is so annoying," Chaewon mumbled.

"Yeah, this is annoying for us too. Just give us the money that you promised." Yena said.

"I can't," Chaewon answered.

She knew that this group will not do anything that will harm her, she just knew. She grew up in a world where she already knew how to distinguish bad people from demons. This group who abducted her are just bad people while the demons are her friends.

Chaewon sighed. Thinking about the work she should be doing right now. She just decided to wait on her friends and keep still since she already knew that her friends are excited about playing this hide and seek game. 

---


Yujin left Yena, Yuri, and Nako with Chaewon. She told them to keep an eye on her in case she does something else. She doesn't trust those three but Chaeyeon said she has something to do so she doesn't have a choice but to trust them.

She needs to get back to their hideout, it's already night and she doesn't like leaving their place empty.

As she enters the warehouse she saw a figure of a person sitting on the sofa at the center of their place, it's so dark that she can only see a silhouette of a girl. She noticed a small movement from its hand and it made Yujin gulp when she noticed that the person was playing with a knife, tossing and circling it in her hand.

"I didn't know this is your way of getting my attention." The person said and Yujin immediately knew who it was. "Abducting my friend?" She added.

"M-minju," Yujin said, stuttering.

She didn't know that the love of her life was this good at handling a knife, she looks like someone she saw from the action movies she saw before. Her heart started beating fast.. not because it scared her but because Minju looks hella cool doing that.

"Hello, Yujin," Minju said coldly. 

Some might even stumble in fear because of how Minju said it like death is coming for you but for Yujin, having Minju called her by her name, again, made her heart flutter. She can't even understand it herself, why this girl has this kind of effect on her.

"You must be so happy seeing me twice today," Minju said and stood up, she's slowly approaching Yujin while still showing her skills on the knife. She said it with the thought that Yujin must be unfortunate by seeing her twice, thoughts that the said girl is scared of her but...

"I am! Thanks for coming just to see me!" Yujin cheerfully answered, a genuine smile plastered on her face. Her cheeks are even blushing.

This made Minju stop in the middle of coming closer to Yujin. She also stopped playing with her knife. She's calculating where did she make a mistake. Why is this girl not scared of her.

'Don't tell me she really likes me.. Like really like?' Minju stated on her mind. 

She thought that the confession Yujin said earlier is just a kid's prank, she didn't take it seriously because she didn't know how can Yujin fall for her when they only met once?

"Ahem!" This time Minju was the one who cleared . "Anyway, where is Chaewon?" Minju asked, changing the topic.

"Ahhh. The CEO, don't worry she's fine. We're treating her good." Yujin nonchalantly answered and started walking closer to Minju, she was actually waiting for Minju to come closer but she stopped in the middle so she's the one adjusting.

Minju was flustered, she wanted to step back but her feet are deeply rooted on that spot and she can't move. When Yujin was in front of her, she needs to look higher to face her.

"It looks like you don't understand the situation you're in." Minju still tried to sound like she's on the upper hand.

"Hmmm, please do explain. It's actually our first time abducting someone so I don't really know how doomed we are." Yujin honestly said with a smile on her face.

"Pft!" Minju suppressed her laugh. They are indeed kids in their field. No wonder Sakura wants to pick a fight with them, they're so cute. "I'm sorry." Minju excused herself and sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter