Choices

Bad Dates Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where have you guys been?" Nako asked Yena and Yuri who just came home. They went out so early in the morning and they just got back, it's already lunch time. They're supposed to pack their things but she was left alone. "I'm the only one packing!" She exclaimed. 

"Oh sorry about that, we just went out for some fresh air." Yuri explained as she starts helping nako putting their things in the box. "We just went out for a walk." She added. 

"A walk huh.. Then what are those?" Nako asked pointing at Yuri, actually pointing the 4 bags she's wearing obviously not hers and next to Yena's jacket because her pocket is so full and she guessed that those are wallets. 

The two was silenced and just answered the little one an awkward laugh. 

"What are those?" Nako repeated. 

"W-well.. Hmmm.. I think it's an occupational disease.." Yena answered and then look at her girlfriend asking for help. 

"We promise, we just wanted to walk.. But... We can't help it, we see wallet we take it, we see purses that is easy to take we snatch it!" Yuri explained. 

Nako sighed. 

"It's what we've been doing for the past last years, it's hard to just stay still and not do it." Yena said while scratching her head. Nako again just sighed. She can't argue because yesterday when she went out to just buy milk she was so tempted to snatch the wallet of one of the customers. 

"Just help me with these. We're moving tomorrow and we didn't finish packing yet." Nako said. They already found a place yesterday and they told it to Yujin and Chaeyeon already. They already have a permission and they said they'll move there immediately. 

"Chaeyeon and Yujin is still not home?" Yena asked. 

"Actually.. Boss is already home but she's still sleeping she got here late last night." Nako said while looking at Yujin who is soundly sleeping at her bedroom. "And Chaeyeon unnie went out when she saw Boss arrived." She added. 

"Just what are they up to these days? They always go out." Yena curiously asked. The three of them is actually worried but the two keeps telling them that they're fine.. 

They just continued on doing their chores so they can proceed on moving early tomorrow. They were busy when someone slowly entered their place. 

"G-guys.." 

The three looked at the person who spoke and they were shocked seeing Jang Wonyoung with her luggage. The girl avoided their stares, embarrassed for coming here without notice. Everyone went to her and started chatting. Wonyoung told them that she didn't like the idea of leaving again but most importantly she didn't like that they're recieving help from a Mafia. She also told them about the reunion that had happened with Chaewon and Hitomi.. 

"I feel like an outcast being with them." Wonyoung said. They are all now sitting at the sofa except for Yujin who is still sleeping. Nako offered her some tea to drink and she accepted it. "You know, with Hii-chan and Chaewon unnie being together again and there's Hyewon and Eunbi unnie dating for so long now. It feels like i don't have a place there." She added as she sips on her tea. 

"Wait!" Yena exclaimed. "Eunbi and that psycho is dating?!" She asked in a loud voice but she soon cover and looked at their boss, she doesn't want to wake her. 

"No wonder why Eunbi choked when we were talking about Hyewon last time." Yuri concluded. 

"But isn't she friend with Minju? And that Minju is hunting you guys? And you said they've been dating for so long now.. And i take it that Minju doesn't know about it.. Wow, what a great betrayal." Nako was talking to herself but the rest is listening to her and agreeing about her theories. She ended up clapping in a sarcastic way. "What a wonderful friendship they have." She added. 

"Hyewon unnie is actually the reason why Minju can't find us for a long time. I am grateful for her and also happy that she's still helping us.. But i can't seem to fully trust her yet." Wonyoung worriedly said. "I know she will do anything to protect Eunbi unnie but... Being in love is very shallow and it can be change depending on the situation, whether you fall deeper or fall out of love." The others didn't understand what Wonyoung meant so they were silenced. 

"Well, good thing you catched us now! We're moving tomorrow and if you came here later than that you might not see us anymore." Yuri said and stood up start organizing their things again. 

"You should come with us Wonyoung. You'll be safe having us. I'm sure boss will agree too." Yena too started packing after she said that. Wonyoung just looked at Yujin who is soundly sleeping. 

"Will she?" She whispered. 

"Don't worry, you do know that boss is your secret friend right? And she will help you always." She looked at Nako who taps her shoulder. She smiled seeing the girl cheering her up but she can't help but to feel bothered about something, about Yujin. "Now, can you help us?" Nako asked. 

They were busy the whole day, tiring but they're all excited about moving out. It's already getting dark and they're worried that Yujin is still sleeping, they wanted to wake her up for dinner but they choose not to. They are busy eating when they heard a phone ringing. 

It was Yujin's phone, and because of it the boss already woke up. She was startled at the loud ringtone that she needed time to adjust her sight, she also notice that her friends are watching her, they're eating and with Wonyoung. 

"Wonyoung?" She asked. 

"Good morning Yujinnie unnie~" The girl greeted her with a smile. She wanted to talk to her but her phone was still ringing and so she went out of the warehouse to answer it. 

"What's wrong?" She said as soon as she answered the call. It was from Chaeyeon. 

"Y-yujin-ah.." She can barely hear her voice because it seems like Chaeyeon was whispering. "I think Wonyoung is in danger.." The girl said. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Still her mind being in daze, she can't understand the situation. 

"It's a long story but... Minju is after the fallens right now." Chaeyeon said from the other line. "I'm worried about Wonyoung." She added. 

"Minju?" Yujin repeated the love of her life's name. 

Yujin can hear the nervousness from Chaeyeon's voice so she decided to calm her first by saying a good news. She's curious about the situation and has a lot of question but making Chaeyeon feel at ease is the priority. 

"Unnie, Wonyoung is here in our hideout." Yujin told her. There was a silence from the other line and she can only hear the other girl breathing. It looks like she's feeling a bit better. "What's happening unnie? Where are you? And how do you know about it?" Yujin asked. 

"Take Wonyoung and move out right now. Hide her Yujin-ah. I think it's best if we move to our new place right now." Chaeyeon commanded. 

"Now? Can't it wait tomor--" 

"Right now, Yujin-ah." She can feel how serious Chaeyeon is right now and she can't do anything but to obey. 

"Okay.." Yujin answered. "But unnie, you didn't answered me. Where are you?" Yujin once again asked. She was so worried because after asking that Chaeyeon ended the call. She's trying to reach her again but her phone was off. 

"It seems like Minju unnie knows already." She heard Wonyoung's voice. The girl followed her outside awhile ago and heard everything from the call. Seeing Wonyoung made Yujin remembered what Chaeyeon said. 

"Let's go inside Wonyoung-ah. We're moving and you're coming with us." Yujin said and about to go inside when she felt Wonyoung grabbing her arm, preventing her to walk away. 

"Unnie, can i ask you something?" Wonyoung asked. 

"We don't have time Wonyoung-ah. We need to move fast." Yujin said and remove Wonyoung's grasp on her arm. 

"Kim Minju." This name made Yujin immediately stop. "Didn't i told you to run away from her." Wonyoung said in a very serious tone. 

"What are you talking about?" Yujin asked. 

"Unnie i think you're forgetting something.." Wonyoung look down as she can feel her tears flowing, her hand is turning into a fist. "Let me help you remember. She killed my father, even my mother. She almost killed me too! She's a monster unnie.. Then why do you still speak of her name like she's a saint? You even smile with just a thought of her.. I told you to run away." Wonyoung added. 

"Wonyoung.." Yujin reached for the girl who's shaking too much because of crying. 

"I just need to know something unnie.. Just answer this honestly please. It's been bugging me ever since you met Minju." Wonyoung said between her sobs. She then looked at Yujin. "Are you with us or against us?" She asked. 

This silenced Yujin. 

"Unnie, I've always been so sure in many things. And i always listen to my gut feelings. That's how i survived this long." Wonyoung said when she noticed Yujin is not answering her. "And right now, i am not certain on where you stand. So let me ask you this again unnie."

"Are you with us or against us?" 

Yujin saw how Wonyoung was still in pain about what happened to her family. And she completely understand why the girl is looking at her with betrayal in her eyes. 

"Just choose unnie." Wonyoung said. 

Yujin deeply sighed. 

"You're the one I'm protecting right now, is that not a clear answer yet?" Yujin said. 

 

 

-----

 


"Saku-chan." A deep voice called the kid who's running around the hall, busy annoying her older brothers from training. 

Her five brothers are learning new techniques in handling a sword under the supervision of their father, but a little girl keeps disturbing them and making fun of them by telling how bad they are.

"Sakura." Once again, the father called for her daughter's attention. Sakura then stopped from laughing at her brother and looked at the man who called her.

'Oh no..' She thought and froze at her spot. She even saw glimpse of her brothers, they're smirking.

"Looks like someone's in trouble~" One of her brother . She just gave him a glare and sticks out her tongue which looks very adorable for them. She may be a troublemaker but she's their youngest and only sister so they fancy her lot.

"Come here my child." Her father once again said.

Slowly, Sakura walk towards her father with her head looking down and hands politely clasped in front. She knew she'll recieve another scolding again, she's supposed to be having her own lessons but she's here annoying her brothers instead. Sakura hates her personal lessons. She needs to learn how to properly wear a kimono, how to make a good tea and even how to sit elegantly. She really hated it, it's too boring for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter