Unconditional Love

Bad Dates Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Chaewon-ah~ what are you doing?” A playful voice echoes in the whole room.

A day starting with Sakura annoying Chaewon in her own office make their situation feels a bit weird. Well, this kind of happening is usually common but with what happened the past days makes looking at this picture feels awkward.

“Unnie.. You better stop pestering me, I’m busy.” Chaewon coldly respond to Sakura. She didn’t even spare a little glance at the older girl and continued reviewing the works that piled up when she was away.

“Psh..” Sakura pouts and then turned to Minju’s direction. As usual, she’s sitting on the sofa but what changed is a girl sitting beside her, Yujin. The two is busy talking at each other. The smile and giggles from them strangely made Sakura jealous..

“They look happy aren’t they?” Someone whispered behind her and it made Sakura jerk from her place.

“Ahhh! You scared me!” She exclaimed and gave the blonde girl a death glare but the latter just answered her a poker face. “Why are you here? What are you doing here?” Sakura asked, genuinely confused on what’s happening.

“What do you mean? I’ve been here since the beginning. We even arrived here together.” Chaeyeon answered her, more like stating an obvious fact.

Sakura tilt her head to the side and calmly organized her thoughts. What Chaeyeon said is the truth, Sakura is just not used to seeing other people here other than the four of them… She just scratched her head in embarrassment.

“What the hell is wrong with you master?” Chaeyeon questioned the girl for being dazed and then left her and went to the sofa in front of the couple and just sit there.. Staring at them.

[Stares~]

“Yeah! I’m serious.” Yujin excitedly telling the love of her life some stories, she’s sitting and her body is facing Minju’s side. “Yena unnie bought a skateboard, not to use it for her hobbies but for her to sit on and let Yuri unnie pull her whenever they go out.. She’s that lazy!” Yujin added and laughed.

Minju is even having a hard time breathing now for laughing too much. Yujin has been telling her funny stories since a while ago and she’s been laughing nonstop.

[Staarreess~]

Chaeyeon watched as how Yujin casually put her hands on Minju’s lap everytime she’s telling nonsense and on how Minju keeps on hanging onto Yujin’s shoulder every time she’s laughing.

The two soon calmed down from laughing, now busy staring at each other and their eyes dripping with honey..

“Oh! Wait, stay still Yujin-ah.” Minju said and the other was confused but did what the girl said. Minju went closer to Yujin’s face, intently looking at her cheeks and this made Ahn Yujin gulped by having a pretty face getting close to her..

[STAAARESSS!~~]

Minju reached for Yujin’s cheeks brushing a little dirt. “There’s just something on your cheeks.” She said and turned her stares to Yujin’s eyes. Yujin started panicking and gulped once again.

Minju found this cute and started grinning. She leaned closer to Yujin’s left ear and whispered. “A little kiss would really fit this moment but your friend keeps staring at us..” She said and glanced at Chaeyeon whose eyes are already burning.

Minju went back to her original place and now Yujin looked at Chaeyeon on the opposite couch, completely annoyed..

“Unnie!” Yujin exclaimed. “Why are you staring?!” She added while showing a little pout.

“Oh! Are you raising your voice to your unnie now?” Chaeyeon answered back and stood up, her hands resting on her hips. “And so what if I’m staring? What, are you gonna do something?” She added.

Yujin also stood up and faced Chaeyeon. “Alright! I’m sorry for raising my voice..” Yujin immediately apologized as soon as she realized what she did. “But! Unnie, you should know.. ha!.. You know.. P-privacy..” Yujin said having a difficulty on saying it straight.

Minju on the other hand is having fun watching the two but she’s suppressing her laughter, she’s elegantly covering her contagious smiles with her hand.

“Okay, apology accepted!” Chaeyeon said.

“The hell, are you guys arguing or what?” Sakura said but she was ignored when Chaeyeon spoke again. Even Chaewon stopped with her work just to watch this two.

“And what! Privacy? How can you have privacy when you’re in a room with other people? Yah! You guys are about to kiss in front of other people.” Chaeyeon nagged.

Yujin can’t argue about it since she was just annoyed of how she didn’t get that kiss from Minju.

“What’s wrong with kissing in front of other people?”

Yujin and Chaeyeon looked at Sakura who asked that question. The two were even surprised as they saw the Japanese girl genuinely asking about what’s wrong.. Making them feel that they just said a wrong rule.

“Yeah~ What’s wrong with that?” Now Minju second that motion while playing with her hair.

Chaewon this time went back to her work, not wanting to be part of her friends convictions because she’s way different from them.. Her friends stayed at liberated countries while she stayed here in Korea making her the conservative one among them.

Yujin and Chaeyeon looked at each other. “Are we being too conservative or they’re just liberated?” Chaeyeon asked her.

“I even remembered Sakura unnie making out in front of me when we were in some club at New York.” Minju added still her focus is on her hair, acting coy but soon evily smiled and glanced at Sakura. “With a blondie~” She said, saying the blondie on the same tone at how Sakura call Chaeyeon.

Sakura panicked at what Minju said, she even started feeling restless when Chaeyeon gave her a poker face but this time telling her she’s dead. She then started waving her hand telling her that it’s not true..

“And was it Paris? Unnie remember when we were eating pasta outdoors but you’re devouring someone else’s li--”

“MINJU!”

The girl laughed at how Sakura shout her name and her face is now burning red. It was a wonderful sight seeing her unnie getting angry.

“Come to think of it, that girl was also --”

“Blonde.” Chaeyeon cut Minju’s sentence and continued it herself. She’s now staring at the Japanese girl with deadly stares, just like what everyone says, if stares can kill a person then Sakura would have been dead by now.

“Yeah! She has a thing with blondes..” Minju said, having fun with what she’s looking at. She’s already lying on the couch for laughing too much.

“N-no, you see.. Jjaeyeon..” Sakura tried explaining but keeps messing up.

“Jjaeyeon? Who’s jjaeyeon?”

“I mean Chaeyeon..” Sakura corrected. She’s already sweating a lot, they’re not even dating officially.. yet, and now Minju already destroyed her image to her blondie.

“HAHAHAHA..”

Sakura can’t concentrate with what she’s saying because of Minju’s laughter. She doesn’t want to be petty but..

She looked at Yujin who is still standing but her attention is on her girlfriend, she’s smiling and adoring Minju with those lovingly stares..

“London.. Italy.. Japan.. New York too..” Sakura started listing places silently and it made everyone in the room looked at her. “Switzerland and Hawaii..” Sakura ended with a smirk on her face. Minju slowly halt her laughter and is now giving Sakura a meaningful glare.

‘Don’t.’ Minju’s eyes pleaded as she looks at Sakura but the latter challenging her with another glare too.

Minju saw Yujin tilting her head in curiousity and is looking at Sakura waiting for the next lines. So Minju is already frantically shaking her head telling her not to say it. At this moment, Sakura already knew she won.

“Those places, those times.. Minju do you remember how many times you brought guys and girls to o--”

A knife flying towards Sakura stopped her from talking, thanks to her amazing reflexes she avoid it immediately making the knife pass on her right side and landed on the painting behind her.

“Hey! That costs a couple of millions!” Chaewon exclaimed.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! IF I DIDN’T AVOID THAT I’M TOTALLY DEAD RIGHT NOW!” Sakura exclaimed as soon as she gathered herself together and saw Minju still in her position while throwing the knife.

Minju then stood up properly, brushed her black leather jacket, went near Yujin and held her face who’s looking at Sakura at the moment, made her face her and smiled.

“Are you hungry Yujin-ah? Want to grab some lunch?” She asked acting like nothing happened and giving her girlfriend the sweetest smile. “Cake? Burger? You know what babe i can actually cook kimchi fried rice! But.. Hmm how bout we just settle with tteokbokki?”

Yujin is still confused and still curious..

“Wait. I think I need to hear what Sakura unnie is saying.” Yujin stubbornly said and turn to face Sakura again. “What were you saying unnie?” Yujin curiously asked her.

The older girl then smirked, forgetting that she was angry just a little while back. “As I was saying ---”

Before she can finish what she was saying she watched as Minju cupped Yujin’s face once more and forced her to face her again, not to ask if her girlfriend was hungry or anything, but it's to kiss her this time..

“Ahhhck!” Chaeyeon shrieked at what she was seeing. ‘It’s not just a simple peck on the lips! It’s a kiss! A kiss!’  She thought. Chaeyeon then covered her eyes though she leaves a little space to still see, she’s having a mental breakdown watching her dear dongsaeng being robbed like that!

“Yah, what are you doing?” The girl standing beside her asked. “That’s normal, people kiss!” Sakura added.

Chaeyeon just shakes her head, not believing what she’s seeing. Let people say that she’s too conservative and all but she’s not used to seeing this stuffs!

On the other hand, Chaewon knew what’s happening but she chose not to bother. Though her cheeks were burning because just like Chaeyeon, she’s not used to this.

Back to the couple, they pull apart and open their eyes. Minju stared at Yujin with a grin in her lips, Yujin was stiffed throughout the kiss and now she’s even frozen. Minju giggled..

“Baby that’s my first kiss.” Yujin whispered still not able to stare back at Minju who is very close to her.

“I know~” Minju whispered back. “It shows haha.” She added and then widened the gap between them. “But don’t worry we’ll fix that soon, I know you’re just shy being surrounded by other people.”

“I—ahh—uhmm.. I” Yujin was malfunctioning and Minju adored her even more. Minju then looked around and saw Chaeyeon still ‘covering’ her eyes..

‘Looks like I have to hold back when I’m around their group..’ Minju concluded and putting her attention to her girlfriend again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter