Mafia

Bad Dates Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I already texted Yujin so she'll be here any moment now," Chaeyeon told Nako who is sitting beside her right now, they're outside the emergency room and both of their eyes are bloodshot due to crying earlier. They managed to bring Yena and Yuri to the hospital after those people left. 

Chaeyeon faced Nako and held her hands. 

" I want you to stay here and wait for her. Look after Yena and Yuri for me, will you?" She said to Nako. 

"Where are you going unnie?" 

"I need to do something, don't worry I'll be back before those two regain consciousness." She assured the little one. She hates leaving Nako here alone but she can't wait for Yujin to arrive, she needs to find someone. 

"Unnie, don't leave, please. It's dangerous outside." Nako pleaded. Chaeyeon smiled at her. She can see that the kid was traumatized by what she saw earlier. 

"What do you mean dangerous?... We're the ones spreading fear out there, people get scared of us... I'll be fine don't worry." She wanted to sound confident but all she can do was whisper because of the tears she's holding back. 

"I'll buy you some ice cream when I get back, okay? Wait for the boss to arrive." She said to Nako and stood up. She bids goodbye to the little one and left her with a heavy heart. 

Chaeyeon wandered around the streets, it's already dawn and she's not giving a care at how long she's been walking now. She's been looking for someone and thankfully she has ears and eyes all around the streets, it's making her search easier. 

She ended up standing in front of a door. In a penthouse hotel, luxurious things around this place. She managed to get up on the top floor without the guards noticing her. She stood there for a minute then decided to ring the bell. 

But no one seems to answer it. 'Maybe they're still drinking?' she remembered that they'll be having a drink and so she thought of it. But still, she didn't give up and kept ringing the doorbell. 

She heard someone speaking from inside, she didn't understand what the person was saying because it's in Japanese, though she can sense the annoyance from it. The door finally opens. 

"I just barely got home! Who the he----" The person who opened the door stopped when she noticed Chaeyeon was the one outside her door. "Blondie!?" Sakura asked shocked and she immediately feel sobered. 

Chaeyeon just stood there quiet. She can smell the alcohol from the person on the door and it looks like she was right, they all drink last night. It made her feel angrier. How can they celebrate it... 

"Blondie, what are you doing here?" Sakura asked, still half of her body is behind the door. "How did you even know my pl---" 

"Lee Chaeyeon." She interrupted Sakura. "That's my name. Not blondie." She firmly said, showing no emotions at all. 

"O-okay." Sakura stuttered. "So, what brings yo--" 

"I'm going to ask some questions, and I would appreciate it if you answer me properly," Chaeyeon said. 

The hangover was making Sakura a bit slow and can't react properly to what's happening. She only nodded and gestured to let Chaeyeon continue on whatever she's going to ask. 

"What are you guys?" Chaeyeon seriously asked. "You're way too strong comparing it to a normal individual, are you guys athletes? Taekwondo? Or maybe boxing?" Chaeyeon paused for a while. "Or real-life Naruto's?! Don't tell me... Yena was always right. Are you guys vampires?!" Chaeyeon added, making her imagination scare herself.

Sakura laughed at what she's seeing, this blondie is cute after all. She only smiled and didn't answer. 

"And why would I tell you our secret?" Sakura playfully teased Chaeyeon but the other girl just pout. Seeing how cute her blondie is she immediately decided to tell the truth. 

"We're Mafia's. Well, you can say we're nearly the same with real-life Naruto's." Sakura said and laughed at how silly her answer is. 

"Anyway, I'm sorry about your friends. Hyewon just got excited that's why. And don't worry I'm sure Minju will scold her." Sakura said at the girl who is frowning in front of her. 

Chaeyeon was in very deep thought that she didn't respond to what Sakura just said. She's frustrated with what happened, angry at the people who did it but more than those feelings, she felt powerless. She can't protect her friends. 

So she decided. 

"Teach me!" Chaeyeon exclaimed. 

"Huh?" 

"Teach me I said."

"Teach you what?!" Sakura asked confused. 

"To be a real-life Naruto!" 

"...."

"I want to protect my friends! And I can't do that in the state that I'm in. I am weak and can't do anything when someone attacks us!" She said determinedly. 

Sakura took time to process what Chaeyeon is saying. 

"So you're telling me... You want me as your master?" Sakura asked with a grin on her face. Starting to make fun of her blondie. 

"M-master? No, you'll teach me so you're my teacher." Chaeyeon said. 

"I want to be called master though.." Sakura teased. 

Chaeyeon didn't actually understand, she didn't know that Sakura was just teasing her. She's so serious that it made Sakura give up on making fun of her blondie. 

Sakura sighed. 

"And what do I get from teaching you? It can't be just one-sided, isn't it? It'll be unfair teaching you and I get nothing." Sakura explained. 

Chaeyeon then think of possible things she can give, and an idea popped into her mind. 

"In exchange.." Chayeon started and Sakura's brow raised waiting for the next thing she'll say. "I won't ever attempt on changing my hair color to black!" She announced. Hoping that this deal will make Sakura agree. 








"Deal!" Sakura said and moved aside to open her door widely, inviting her blondie inside her home. "Come on in. Let the lesson begin." She said. 


----

 

The morning light coming from the window wake Minju up. She can feel how her head was hurting because of all the alcohol they drink last night. It was indeed a party that made everyone wasted, some memories are even forgotten.

Slowly making her eyes adjust to the bright light, Minju held her forehead due to the pain it brings.

"I'm never gonna drink like that again." She whispered, still her eyes closed.

After a long minute of deciding to wake up or not, she finally made a decision to open her eyes and look around the room. She's not in her own bedroom but the place is familiar to her and so she glances at her side and there she found the owner of this place.

She checked the situation and she can't help but sigh.

'Aigoo Minju-ya, how can you do this the first time you see him again?' She asked herself in her mind. It's not like it's her first time but it does look like she's an easy girl at this rate.

Minju sighed again.

She checked the time on the digital clock and it's already 3 in the afternoon, she hates the idea of waking up but she has lessons to attend to. Minju slowly get up from the bed making sure she won't wake Minjae up, but she got dragged back to the bed by the guy when she finally stood up.

"Let's stay in bed Minju-ya." The man said in his husky voice. Hugging the girl and planning on not letting her go. Minju smiled.

"I can't, I have an appointment with my father and I'm already late." She said, she can just push the man so she can go but she likes staying there cuddling.

"Hmmm, can I come?" Minjae asked, his eyes still shut also feeling the same headache as Minju. "I want to stay with you." He said.

Minju giggled, she likes the situation she's in right now but she wrestle with herself and plans on getting ready now. She pushed the man and got out of the bed before she'll be dragged back again.

"You have a company to manage mister," Minju said and frantically searched for her belongings, she would really love to have a nice bath but she's really late now. She heard the man laugh and started getting ready too.

"By the way.." The man started by getting Minju's attention. "Who's the boss kid?" The man asked.

"Huh?" Minju stopped what she's doing and looked at Minjae who is busy getting his towel to shower.

"You keep saying that some kid is worrying you, don't you remember?" Minjae asked and also stopped at the bathroom door to glance at Minju. "You're so concerned if the kid went back home safely and keep on insisting to check if that kid was okay, I didn't know you like children," Minjae said and smiled, thinking he found another charm from her.

"You even said you'll buy a lot of tteokbokki for that person," Minjae added as he completely entered the bathroom. "Anyway, you can just lock the door on your way out. Call me if you arrived home okay?" He said.

Minju who's frozen keeps remembering if she really did say those stuff, even thinking why would she worry about the boss kid, Yujin. She shook her head and continued wearing her shoes.

Before she opens the door, she wondered if Yujin got back safely, if her friends were okay. She promised her that they won't hurt her friends but the promise was broken, her comrades are badly hurt because of Hyewon. Minju felt bad and even thought that Yujin might hate her for breaking her promise. 

But why does thinking that the boss kid might hate her is bothering her so badly?

It's not that she cares...

She scratched her head in annoyance and tried not to think about it, she has a lesson to attend to and she needs to focus on that first.

Minju finally arrived home without thinking an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter