Second Invasion 2

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

Mumurs and gossips were heard. After Haemin became a vampire, her attitude changed 360 degrees. She was always smiling and she had made lots of friends and of course she love blood and would show herself in the canteen everytime. But one thing that didnt change was Teentop. They werent done with her. Chunji was walking towards her when he saw Woohyun and he stopped and smirked. * Next time Jung haemin~ * he thought and flowe back to where Infinite seated. 

Woohyun came to her and slipped his hands across her waist, pulling her closer to him. She could feel his cold breath on her neck.

' Baby~ Shall we have our time alone? We could eat these bloody meat at the roof deck~ ' Woohyun spoke gently and mushy and Haemin smiled and nodded.

Once they reached the roof deck, Haemin started to feast on the bloody meat which made Woohyun giggled alittle. * Totally different when's a human~ *

' Oppa~ What are you laughing about? ' She asked curiously and he shook his head, feasting on his food too. 

* I couldnt tell you you were once a human~ You prolly wont remember that~ *

After quite sometime, Woohyun's lips were on hers, kissing and tasting her lips and she respoonded to him. Without letting Woohyun notice, she kissed him down his neck and inserted her fangs into his neck and his blood. His heart thumped fast, couldnt resist and inserted his fangs into her neck too, her sweet blood. They were blood-blonding at the roofdeck. Her blood was as sweet as her human blood. Even sweeter after she turned into a vampire. 

' I love you~ ' Woohyun whispered and Haemin whispered the same thing too. 

Sungyeol appeared at the roof deck and saw the two lovebirds drinking each others blood and laughed quietly.

* So loving~ Lucky its me who saw it~ * He thought with a warm smile and let out a low chuckle and disappeared.

Sungyeol had became Haemin's bestfriend ever since she turned into a vampire. Sunggyu and Dongwoo still loved her as much as before. Sungjong still didnt fancy nunas so he's not quite a problem. As Myungsoo, Nobody knows what exactly he has in his mind. Not even Sungyeol his bestfriend. And they knew Teentop wasnt finished with Haemin but they didnt know there were aliens who were gonna conquer Paradise High soon.

 

TO BE CONTINUED-

-------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 2 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (: AWWW SO SWEET! (: