Secret Invasion 12

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

Of course, the timetable suggested by Teentop was already done and of course, Teentop's the first to be with Haemin. The news was announced acrossed the hallway and soon everyone in school knew. She didnt want to be with Teentop but it was the deal. She was hunted down by them. The 6 of them couldnt hide their happiness as she was now at Teentop's hideout, sitting down on a comfortable couch. 

Chunji did a little wink at her and she spat and her fans were seen. ' Let me go... this is stupid~ ' She hissed. Chunji winced at her sudden reaction. 

' well~ just take it easy~ we wont hurt you~ we just wanna have some fun~ ' Cap, the leader smirked. Niel chuckled. 

Ljoe walked towards Haemin and smiled. ' Come on baby~ Im first the on the list~ Lets taste some blood shall we~ ' Ljoe smirked and his fangs protruded while he his lips. The rest left the two alone in the room. Their giggles and chuckles echoed down their territory. 

 

Sunggyu had used his powers and tracked Teentop down. Of course, Sunggyu knew of everyone's whereabouts. ' Haemin's with lee byunghun now! DAMN! ' He bellowed and hit the table. A gust of strong wind went passed. 

' Just how long do we need for Haemin to by our side again?! IT! ' Dongwoo snapped and balls of fire were seen flying across their territory. 

' hyung~ Dont you dare destroy anything~ I spent lots of time tidying up the place~ ' Myungsoo hissed. 

Woohyun sighed, leaning his back against the wall. ' I just hope that he's not doing anything funny to her now ' he stated and closed his eyes.

 

Just then, Ljoe was about to attack her neck, she stopped him. ' you should at least tell me your name!! ' She was pissed. 

' Ljoe, Lee byunghun, the mischevious prince of Teentop~ ' He smirked again and leaned close. ' dont try anything funny ~ I could kill you right at this spot now~ ' He whispered and sent shivers down her spine. 

Her heart raced. She was scared. ' why... why dont we just be friends instead of up each other's blood.. we could be friends... just think about it.. Isnt it better if we're friends... Mr prince~ ' She breathed in hard and stated. 

* Friend? Nobody dared to be Teentop's friend... nobody dared to be my friend.. Ljoe's friend... What is she trying to do now... * He thought suspiciously and he loosened his grip on her with his fans still out. Eyes were still coloured. 

' FINE! Im letting you go just this once! Dont you dare try anything funny~ But just to remind you~ Next on the list's Chunji~ He may not be easy~ ' Ljoe warned  and his fangs disappeared. 

Haemin was relieved as she was safe. ' So... Byunghun.... Are we friends now? ' She asked, anticipating what he would say. Ljoe smirked. ' Dont test me ! and call me Prince! And doesnt mean we're friends now , I'll safe you from my friends. I wont.. ' Ljoe snapped and disappeared. 

 

She sighed. * Woohyun ah... We'll be back together.... * She thought and got ready for the next vampire.

 

------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 12 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating.. Here's an update... Remember to comment after reading! (: Subscribe it too if you like the story (: Thanks