Secret Invasion 10

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

Ljoe put her down on a black bed located in the centre of a very dark room. Haemin felt so uncomfortable and she dared not move a single inch. He smirked. ' You'll die once i put  you down.. didnt i just said it? ' Ljoe repeated and smirked. Candles of fire lit up every single corner of the room making the room a little brighter than usual and there, the other 5 vampires of Teentop was standing around the bed. Their eyes made you shiver and you gulped in fear. 

Niel snickered. ' At last.. she's in our hands~ WITH NO ONE AROUND TO HELP HER~ ' He shrieked excitedly. 

Changjo was super excited and wanted to attack her already, fangs were out but Cap stopped him. ' Well well maknae ah~ We're as excited as you~ We'll share her bloody heart later together~ Dont be anxious~ ' Cap laughed and smirked. 

Haemin shivered and gulped. Her heartbeat raced so fast, she felt like fainting. * Woohyun ah... Save me * She thought as she shivered, biting her lips trying not to cry. All 6 of them were showing their fangs hungrily, getting ready to feast on her. 

 

On the other side, Infinite was so worried for Haemin causing Sungjong to burst out crying. Of course, Bap too was worried for Haemin. Dongwoo threw balls of fire everywhere he go, damaging the school compounds with his fire, while Sungjong kept crying and freezing everything he walked passed. 

' !! Sunggyu ah! TRACK HER!! TRACK EVERY ING CORNER FOR HER ' Woohyun screamed in anger, wanting to kill teentop but he knew he doesnt have any power except healing. He got very upset. 

' Im tracking for her! Chill your hyun ah! ' Sunggyu hissed and watched as he radar searched for Haemin. Myungsoo and Hoya nodded. 

Woohyun couldnt calm down. He kept gliding around the room, making everyone giddy. Suddenly, Sungyeol sprung right up from his armchair with his eyes red and fangs protuded out, with sweats coming down from his side burns. Everyone eyed Sungyeol with a what-do-u-ing-hear-right-now look. 

' i..i heard her scream for help! SCREAM FOR HELP IN HER MIND.. She's calling for Woohyun to save her ' Sungyeol read her mind in time.

Dongwoo's fire became bigger and the damage he caused had worsen. He breathed in angrily and nearly burnt Myungsoo's hair. ' I gauarantee I'll rip every part of teentop up!!! ' He shouted with his red eyes. Sunggyu stood up and ran as fast he could as he had tracked Haemin's whereabouts. The rest ran after him. ' SHE'S IN THE EQUIPMENT ROOM! GOGOGO! ' Sunggyu shouted as he ran. 

Bap heard all the screaming and prepared, heading off to Paradise High's equipment room. Each of their eyes were of colours of their own. ' I'll corrupt her mind and tell her that she's once huuman~ ' Zelo spoke with a creepy smile and blinked. 

Himchan and yongguk eyed Zelo. Brain Youngjae gave him a stare and gave him a pat. ' Without my permission,, DO NOT corrupt her first~ & when you see himchan hyung wink,, that is your signal~ ' He continued. Zelo nodded. 

' Dont shut down at the wrong timing zelo yah~ ' Jongup stated. 

All 6 of them headed their way to the room where Haemin's in it. * Its time We conquer Paradise high~ Its time to conquer you...Jung Haemin~ * The 6 of them  thought in sync. Daehyun too. 

' 5.....4......3.......2........ ' Chunji counnted whith a smirk.

Something's bad's gonna happen....

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

----------------------------------------------------------------- SECOND INVASION 10 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed (: Sorry for letting you guys wait so long~ Here's the update ^^ &&&& Remember to comment after reading~ Keep the comments coming in~ Thanks~