Second Invasion 5

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

Youngjae was in the same class with Haemin. Lessons started as usual but nobody was listening as usual, not Haemin anymore. She wasnt the goody student anymore but it was Youngjae now. Little gossips were heard saying how cute was youngjae, this and that. Some other vampires were giggling too. Youngjae heard everything but kept quiet writing his notes. * Conquering Paradise High and Conquering you Jung Jaemin~ * He thought and kept his cool, lightly smiled. 

Of course, B.A.P werent here only conquering Paradise High, they're conquering Haemin too. Infinite didnt know the other half mission. 

' Haemin-shi~ Do you mind if we have lunch together? ' Youngjae asked with a smile. Haemin just felt like pinching his chubby cheeks. 

With a nod and a smile, both of them headed to the canteen together. As usual, stares were all on you. Some were jealousy stares. Some scoffed off when they walked passed. 

' What now? She got Infinite and now B.A.P??? ' A tall y girl hissed and swung her long hair behind her back. 

They spot an empty table and it was Haemin's first time to actually eat at the canteen because normally she eats at the roof deck with Infinite. Obviously, she had forgotten about her Woohyun. 

' ah~ I was wondering if there's any electronic shops nearby~ ' Youngjae popped his snacks into his mouth while he asked. She blinked surprisinlgly. 

* Electronic store?? Is he a gamer or something~ * She thought with her eyebrows raised. Youngjae was happily eating his snack. Haemin didnt even realise he wasnt eating bloody food. 

' no~ I dont think there is~ ' Haemin replied nicely with a smile and feast on her bloody food. Youngjae just shrugged with a smile. * I LOVE BLOODY FOOD~ YOO YOUNGJAE~ IM GETTING YOUR BLOOD SOMETIME SOONER~ * Haemin thought with a grin. 

Both of them chatted not for long and was interupted by a hand that slammed right onto the table, making Haemin jumped. It was Woohyun. The first time an Infinite member saw a B.A.P member. The scene was ugly. In a swift, Woohyun's hand was on youngjae's neck, wanting to choke him, his fangs were out again and his eyes were red. Haemin felt familiar when she saw Woohyun's fangs and his red eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed. She just didnt remember where she had seen them. Of course she had forgotten her being a human once and had seen Woohyun's red eyes and fangs when she was a human. She just felt familiar. 

Woohyun seemed to be choking Youngjae but youngjae didnt felt any pain on his neck. He just smirked. Something is going on. WHy wouldnt he feel any pain? Why is he smirking? He's attacked by Woohyun and he's smirking? He's an alien with no blood but machine parts in a part of his body. 

' Oppa~ He's my new friend~ Yoo youngjae~ Dont be angry~ He didnt do anything to me~ ' Haemin sweettalked to Woohyun, sliding her hands across his waist. Woohyun's bloodshot eyes were still on Youngjae. 

With a kiss on his cheek, Woohyun loosen his grip on Youngjae's neck and smiled sweetly to Haemin, making her blush. 

' So you were the ing alien or whatever group it was.... the s who came to conquer Paradise High? ' Woohyun hissed and rolled his eyes. His eyes were still red. 

With a smile, Youngjae greeted him. ' Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo youngjae imnida~ Brain of B.A.P ~ ' He smiled again causing Haemin to smile back.

' Pea brain I guess~ Dont come here conquering our school and hooked up somebody else's girl!! Go conquer whatever you want and dont ing hook my girl up~ Or else your brain would really be pea brains and it'll be my supper~ ' Woohyun showed his fangs threateningly to Youngjae again and pulled you away in a swift, disappearing in just a few seconds. 

Youngjae stood there and smirked again, wiping his lips with his thumb. ' Watch out Infinite~ Whats yours is yours~ Whats not is not~ ' He mumbled under his breath and couldnt help but smirk again. 

' Saraghae oppa~ Dont be angry already~ ' Haemin kissed Woohyun on his lips and his cheek turned pink. 

* Yoo youngjae~ Better keep your hands far away from my woman~ I dont ing care if you're an alien! I'll hunt the other 5 aliens down! * Woohyun thought while the both of them kissed. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- SECOND INVASION 5 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (: I'll update soon~ (: those who havent, please SUBSCRIBE! (: Thanks~