Second Invasion 7

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

Ever since Woohyun was hypnotised by Himchan and Haemin was hypnotised by Himchan too, Paradise high was drilled with a scandal, Himchan and Haemin, causing Woohyun to be pissed off. Infinite did some research on these aliens and neither of them could come to the conclusion that they want Haemin. Himchan was seen sticking aroung Haemin almost everyday that made other vampires calling her a , flirting with guys in Paradise High. The problem was, she didnt know she was hypnotised by Himchan with every single word he had said. 

Teentop was staying in low profiles as they knew that B.A.P and Infinite were gonna start a battle soon. They were just waiting for the right time to attack Haemin. 

Another thing was, whenever Haemin's with Himchan, Sungyeol couldnt seem to read her mind. Seemed like he was ing her mind from Sungyeol. In other words, B.A.P were just too strong for Infinite. 

Haemin was walking down the hallway heading to Infinite when Himchan appeared out of nowhere, flirting her with her words, hpynotising her once more. Changing direction, He took haemin to the rest of B.A.P at the Paradise garden. The garden was beautiful but with these 6 blonde aliens, it made the garden even more beautiful. 

A tall blonde came whirling around her, looking at her as though she's a different species. Duh~ A vampire and an alien of course its different species. He was looking so closely, making her felt uncomfortable. 

' yah zelo! dont scare her~ ' Youngjae called and gave her a smile. 

* Thats youngjae~ That kid who was asking about electronic store * She thought and smiled again. 

Himchan took a glance at her and winked. ' Guys~ She's Haemin~ Jung. Hae. Min~ Vampire in Paradise high.. the prettiest I guess~ ' Himchan chuckled and added a wink to her. 

' er... We already know who she is ' Jongup, the one with cheetos muscle stated awkwardly. 

Haemin nodded with a smile. ' I already know you guys too~ on the first day you guys landed in Paradise high ya know~ ' She sheepishly smiled, totally forgetting about Infinite and her Woohyun. 

Her attention was attracted to the blonde that was always wearing a mask. Haemin was so eager to see his face but he would always avoid contact with Haemin. 

' hi~ you're Daehyun right? Remember me? ' She made the first move and started talking to Daehyun but he just looked away. 

' hey~ Nevermind him~ He's just too weird prolly for you~ ' Himchan winked to Haemin again, causing her to giggle. 

* ~ There my heart goes again~ * Jongup pressed his hand against his chest, listening to his heartbeat go fast and his cheeks went red. 

Zelo was whirling around Haemin again and his expression wasnt really good. ' er.. zelo? ... what are you looking at? ' Haemin asked nervously, her fangs was nervously shown out too. Zelo flinched at the sight of her fangs and his batteries suddenly died out causing him to fall to the ground. 

' Batteries failed at the wrong time huh? Choi Zelo? ' Youngjae scoffed and rolled his eyes. ' Time to change batteries~ ' He pointed to Zelo and made a grin at you. 

 * Batteries?? What batteries?? Change....change batteries?? * Haemin was confused and before she could do anything, a ball of fire was seen flying towards B.A.P but they ducked it in time.

More balls of fire were seen flying towards B.A.P and soon they were trying to duck each ball. * crap! Dongwoo's here! * Haemin thought and panicked. 

' Oppa! StOP! stop okay? They'll get hurt~ ' Haemin persuaded and Dongwoo stopped after sometime. 

He looked at you and scoffed with fury red eyes. ' They'll get hurt? They're just aliens who run using batteries! or maybe one of them~ They're just useless haemin ah! !! You better come with me! Woohyun is so ing pissed with you You gotta answer to him~ ' Dongwoo hissed and snapped and took you by the hand and disappeared as fast as lightning, preventing B.A.P to stop him back. 

' Is that fire man her boyfriend? ' Jongup asked awkwardly again. 

Youngguk smirked. 

' That pretty vampire's boyfriend is the healer in Infinite~ ' Brain Youngjae hit the jackpot by guessing it right. 

' Healer? ' Himchan's derp face appeared and ended up laughing out loud. 

* Healer....... * Daehyun thought quietly. 

' Disgusting vampire... She's a human once.. hyungs~ I scanned her just now~ ' Zelo whispered very softly to his hyungs. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

--------------------------------------------------------------------- SECOND INVASION 7 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!~ Second Invasion is back~ ^^ Remember to comment and keep the comments coming in~ Those who haven?? DO SUBSCRIBE< READ & COMMENT (: (: