Secret Invasion 13

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

Haemin walked down the hallway nervously. She didnt know who the next one would be. She hated being shared around like this. * why cant I be with infinite & woohyun only like the old times? * She thought and sighed. 

She tripped on a stone and someone caught her. It was the guy from BAP. This time, there were two. Not vampires but aliens. Heavenly looking aliens. Haemin blinked. 

' Be careful next time~ ' The slightly chubby guy smiled. 

' thank you..' She smiled and smoothened her clothes. 

' Im yoo youngjae.. you can call me youngjae! we have already seen each other if you remembered. Im your new friend and im in the same class as you~ ' Youngjae introduced again and turned to the guy beside him. 

Haemin smiled again and her heart did flipflops when he saw who the guy was standing right beside Youngjae. It was the boy with the mask on. She slightly blushed. 

* why is she blushing? * Daehyun thought. 

Youngjae nudged him and whispered. ' say something you idiot~ ' and turned to Haemin quickly, flashing a smile. 

Daehyun remained silent and looked at her  and avoided eye contact after that. Youngjae sighed. ' He's Daehyun... just ignore him! come on lets go~ ' They headed to the canteen. Youngjae turned back and glared at Daehyun. ' hyung asked us to take care of her, talk to her.. im gonna report you~ ' He mouthed and caught up with Haemin. 

Daehyun softened. * I chose not to talk to you because thats where I can observe you alittle more... * He thought. 

' do you like icecream? Do you know there's an icecream song? ' Youngjae spoke. 

Haemin shook her head and raised her eyebrow. Youngjae's eyes widdened. 

' WHAT? how can you not like icecream. It's my favourite.. ' He pouted and rolled his eyes. 

She giggled. * my heart * Daehyun felt his heart flipfloped. * whats wrong with my heart! urgh *

" i love icecream but i dont know the icecream song.. haha " Haemin laughed. 

Youngjae flashed a grin. ' I say choco~ you say icecream~ Choco~ ' He started singing. 

" icecream " 

* pabo * Daehyun rolled his eyes. 

" I say vanilla you say i say icecream~ vanilla~ " He continued singing. From the way he sang, Haemin knew right away that he really loves icecream. 

" icecream! " 

* Youngjae pabo * Daehyun thought and left. 

Haemin turned her attention to Daehyun and Youngjae sighed. 

' YAH JUNG DAEHYUN!!!! JJUKKEODA! (you're dead!) ' He shouted. 

He turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder. 

' why is he always wearing a mask? why is he always so quiet? ' Haemin asked curiously. 

Youngjae shrugged. ' He's an idiot! Dont mind him~ anyways, I'll treat you to icecream someday.. ' He smiled. 

' Thanks youngjae oppa~ see you again.. you're so nice ' Haemin giggled and smiled. 

Youngjae waved goodbye and ran to find Daehyun. 

* daehyun...jung daehyun... why are you so quiet... you dont even look at me and always avoided eye contact.. * Haemin thought and sighed but one thing she knew was she wanted to see how he looked like behind that mask. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 13 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------

Update finally. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Sorry ): Comments are welcome (: & feel free to subscribe (: