Secret Invasion 11

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

He counted... The rest waited for the chance to pounce. Infinite and B.A.P were on the way for her. She gulped, feeling scared. * Woohyun ah.... * She thought. He counted to 1 and Haemin imediately shouted for them to stop.

' s..stop! I said stop! I'll do anything you guys one... you only want my blood dont you? I'll give you my blood...lets be friends... we can friends instead avoiding and attacking each other everyday....right? ' Haemin stated nervously as tears already welled up in her eyes, dropping down any minute. 

When Teentop was about to agree, the door swung open and 13 of them rushed into the room. Their eyes were scary so as Teentop too. Niel clapped his hands and smirked. ' how fun is this going to be~ sweety~ ' he cooed and lightly touched her chin. 

' Dont you dare touch her! ' Woohyun growled. 

' Hand her over or you'll see~ ' Yongguk bellowed with his super deep voice. 

Ricky chuckled and clapped his hands too, Chunji snickered. ' hmm... so who do I give it to? ' Chunji pouted, taking Haemin's hand and gave it a . 

' I SAID DONT TOUCH HER! ' Woohyun snapped and his fangs were shown, ready to pounce as Chunji too, fangs protuded, ready to some blood from Haemin, her hand making her shiver. 

One of the member from B.A.P took the chance. ' well well.. easy buddy~ We could all have her but.....we all have to share~ How about that? ' Youngjae stated cleverly but Myungsoo was faster. Invisibility worked out the best. He already took Haemin with him, standing between Infinite. 

' that bastard.. ruined my plan~ ' Youngjae cursed under his breath. 

Ljoe clucked his tongue and smirked. ' How about...we come up with schedules and timetable so that it is only fair like this... ' he wriggled his eyebrows. Cap and Changjo grinned. 

' DEAL! ' Himchan agreed and exclaimed which caused Teentop to smile. 

' Not bad for the aliens~ how about the famous Infinite? ' Ricky chimed. 

Of course, Infinite didnt want to accept it but no choice, they....HAVE to agree with TEENTOP for Haemin's safety. Hesitated.. Sunggyu accepted and agreed, causing Dongwoo to fume up. Cap signalled for all of them to go as all of them already agreed. 

' wait for the timing schedule~ ' Ljoe cooed and winked.  

B.A.P was about to talk to Haemin when Sungyeol stopped them. ' She's ours today~ ' Threatening them with his eyes and fangs but of course, B.A.P werent afraid of them. 

 

Woohyun hugged Haemin tightly as they reached their hideout. Dongwoo was fuming. He was angry with Sunggyu for agreeing to it. 

' I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER! ' Dongwoo growled as he threw balls of fire across, almost hitting Sunggyu. 

Apparently, Sunggyu changed the wind direction and the fire swept past him without hitting or scalding him. 

' IF IT WAS YOU JANG DONGWOO, YOU WOULD AGREE IT TOO! ' Sunggyu controlled the wind again causing Dongwoo to fly across the room and hit the wall. 

Myungsoo couldnt bother with the fight and disappeared quickly. Neither did he wanted to accept it but for Haemin's safety, he sighed. 

' Stop it the both of you! ' Hoya snapped and made Dongwoo stop. 

' as long as Haemin's safe... there's is nothing we could do than accept it from teen bloody top! ' Sungyeol growled. 

Infinite couldnt bother B.A.P right now because Teentop's the dangerous one for now.

Woohyun brought Haemin to his room and locked the door. He didnt want any of the others to disturb. ' I thought i was going to lose you...again ' He whispered as he breathed in her scent on her neck. 

' I was praying for you to save me~ ' Haemin whispered. 

He breathed in her scent till he stopped infront of her lips, smirking lightly. Smiling in his heart. Leaning in, kissing her slow, soft and gentle as his hand slowly brushed along her body, her scars healed up immediately. * I love you Nam Woohyun~ Thanks for saving me * Haemin thought while he kissed him. 

* I would do anything to keep you save.. even if.. I have to sacrifice my life~ * Woohyun thought as he kissed Haemin, the woman he love.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 11 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------

Here's the update! Sorry for waiting so long! Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Remember to comment after reading <3 Thanks ^^ Subscribe it too (: