Secret Invasion 9

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

After that day, Haemin were somehow afraid of Woohyun. Feeling so guilty, she asked BAP to stay away from her too but of course they wouldnt listen to her. She need to keep her thoughts cleared of BAP too because of Sungyeol. Having a full bloody meal for lunch, Haemin strodded along the corridors and headed to the garden unknowingly.

Sitting down on the garden swing, she thought of the things happening recently. Who are these BAP aliens? She still havent got to know them deeper but the things they did were too...... Unbelievable. How did Himchan managed to create a scandal with Haemin? Zelo knew she was once human and the rest know it too. Just that non of the groups really know what her power is except for Infinite. 

Lurking around the garden, spotting Haemin alone and decided to walk up to her. Myungsoo appeared on the swing beside Haemin. 

' Myungsoo ya! Could you please make some noise before appearing?? ' Haemin whined and rolled her eyes. 

Myungsoo shrugged and apologise. Nobody knows if he had feelings for you. Nobody really knows. She sighed for the upteenth time with Myungsoo looking at her with his eyebrows raised. 

' Kim myungsoo~ vampire who has the power to see the future in Infinite~ Could you please tell me what will happen in my future~ I know you could see mine~ ' Haemin tried to be calm, asking Myungsoo about her future. 

He shrugged and forced a smile.

' Oh come on myungsoo~ tell me! I need to know~ And what exactly are my powers? ' Haemin complained and sighed again with her fangs shown. 

' I... dont know~ ' Myungsoo was somehow lying and somehow not. 

She leaned her head on his shoulder and they were silent, only the butterflies  and the bees buzzing sound with the birds chirpping sound were head. The swing suddenly jerked and shook and someone appeared on the swing too, on the other side of you. The maknae, Sungjong. She was once shockeed again, this time hitting sungjong on his head and threatening him with her fangs.

' LEE SUNGJONG!! ' Haemin hissed and snapped with her fangs threateningly shown.

Myungsoo let out a low chuckle. 

' Mianhae~ nuna~ ' Sungjong giggled with his tingly voice that sounded like bells. 

Haemin rolled her eyes and Sungjong couldnt take it, inserting his fangs into her wrist and and drank her blood. Myungsoo's eyes widdened at the sight of it. He's the only one who thinks her blood tasted weird. Sungjong his lips with a slurpy sound and showing grin at her. 

' Nuna~ You never let me down when it comes to  your blood~ ' Sungjong his fangs for the last drip of blood on his fangs, it clean and giggle again.

' YAH LEE SUNGJONG!!! I thought you dont fancy nunas!!! ' Haemin snapped and hit him on the head again. 

Myungsoo couldnt help it but chuckled again. 

In a swift, Haemin was in Ljoe's arm as fast as lightning. She felt weird and scared. She felt as though something like this had happened before but she couldnt remember what was it about already. 

' BYE INFINITE~ THERE GOES YOUR JUNG HAEMIN! ' Ljoe smirked and vanished with you in his arms. 

Myungsoo and Sungjong were shocked with their mouths opened. * ! * was what they had in mind. 

' YAH LEE SUNGJONG!! why didnt you stop LEE BYUNGHUNN!!!!! ' Myungsoo hissed and vanished too. 

' What the ? ' Sungjong whispered with his eyebrows raised too. 

 

Ljoe jept smirking. Haemin was super uncomfortable in his arms. 

' LET ME DOWN YOU ER!!! ' Haemin screamed. 

' I'll put you down and you'll be gone forever~ ' Ljoe smirked once again.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 9 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed (: remember to comment after reading! Thankyou (; DO subscribe it if you havent (: