Second Invasion 4

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

B.A.P was a big hooha in Paradise High and some of the students changed their attention from Infinite to the aliens, including Haemin but she didnt showed out much. Haemin was with Sungyeol, walking down the corridors, looking for targets. Haemin was hungry for blood again and in a swift, she attacked one of the fellow vampires who was a few distant away from them. Sungyeol chuckled at her hunger. * It seems more fun when you're a vampire~ * He thought and attacked one of the fellow vampires too. 

After they were done, they continue to walk down the hallway. Haemin was thinking of B.A.P already when Sungyeol broke the silence.

' yah! Why are you thinking of those aliens? Think of me when you're with me okay? ' Sungyeol sulked and rolled his eyes. * crap~ my bestfriend reads minds~ I totally forgot about that * She thought and sighed.

Infinite still havent met B.A.P yet and already had a very bad impression of them. Haemin nodded with a smile. 

' Dont go near any of them~ They're dangerous~ ' Sungyeol stated and repeated again and a frown.

She asked why but Sungyeol just told her not to go near any of them and she wasnt satisfied with his answer and shrugged. 

Sungyeol asked again this time talking about Woohyun.

' so~ hows the two of you? Woohyun and jung haemin~ always the top news in Paradise High. ' Sungyeol smirked and chuckled. 

Haemin blushed and her heart thumped fast everytime Sungyeol talked about Woohyun. She still loves him even she's a vampire, not much difference when she's a human. 

There came the mysterious Myungsoo and the leader Sunggyu appearing right beside them, always giving Haemin a shock. 

' Teentop is coming for her again~ They're not done with her yet~ I can track them and it should take around hald a day to attack her down~ ' Sunggyu stated annoyingly. 

* Teentop? they're one cool gang of vampires~ * She thought and smiled but stopped when Sungyeol was glaring at her. ' yah! Dont you dare think of them too! ' Sungyeol hissed and she shrugged not caring about him. 

' stay away from those aliens too~ they're really dangerous~ they're conquering Paradise high ' Myungsoo looked at her in the eye and told her calmly. 

His eyes were cold but Haemin could feel that he's worried for her. * Kim Myungsoo~ Why didnt I fall in love with you~ * She thought, forgetting everything about her being a human first. Sungyeol felt irritated when he could always read her mind, sometimes, he hope that he can stop reading Haemin's mind like when he couldnt read her mind when she's a human the other time. 

Lessons started for the day and Myungsoo didnt attend lesson as usual, only Haemin, Ricky wasnt there too but what made her smile was Youngjae from B.A.P. He was admitted into the same class her, Myungsoo and Ricky. ' good~ That courtesy alien's in this class too. ' Haemin whispered to herself. Sungyeol in the other class had apparently heard her. He could read her mind even if its very far away. He could read everyone's mind. 

' Hyung~ I think her power is..... ' Myungsoo hesitated for awhile. 

' tell us myungsoo ah~ ' Dongwoo was so eager to know her power.

' Hope her vampire power isnt that strong~ ' Hoya cooed and laughed, together with the maknae. 

' No comments~ I just hope she's safe and her power is useful to her and could protect her thats all~ ' Woohyun stated and smiled, thinking of you, making his heart thumped fast too. 

' Her power is.... Memory-stealer~ She could steal anyone's memory with just only a wink. ' Myungsoo stated clearly but seemed like non of them really understand what the power was. 

' so you mean~ her power is something like Sungjonggie's~ is like the maknae's wink makes other females go crazy about him... and junghaemin's wink steals memory from others? is that what you're trying to say myungsoo ah? ' Hoya explaned it in another form of explanation, much clearer and easier to understand and Myungsoo nodded signalling that Hoya got the idea. 

Dongwoo took a breathe , ' is her power powerful or useless to us? ' , gaining a few nodds from the others too but Myungsoo just shrugged.

' I dont know~ Her future hasnt come into my mind yet~ ' Myungsoo sound irritated and scratched his head. 

' its...kinda dangerous and alittle powerful if her power actually works on us too~ because what if it works on us and then our memory is taken away? ' Sunggyu hissed nervously, showing his fangs. 

Woohyun kindly patted his shoulder asking him to calm down. 

' What if our memory doesnt come back how? ' Hoya stated nervously too, showing his fangs. 

' I DONT KNOW ANYTHING! She doesnt know anything about her power for now~ so I guess its safe right now~  ' Myungsoo snapped and disappeared right after that. 

Infinite was all getting nervous of Haemin's power. Myungsoo just wanted to kill himself, he regretted telling his hyungs. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- SECOND INVASION 4 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading (: Awwww omg... her power ):