Second Invasion 3

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

It was a humid afternoon and lessons got cancelled because of that. A flash of light and a haze suddenly engulfed the whole canteen and 6 blonde guys were standing in the middle of the canteen. Mumurs and whispers were everywhere. The only thing she thought of when she saw the 6 blonde guys were blood. Blood had been always in Haemin's mind ever since she's a vampire. They were aliens called B.A.P and were here to conquer Paradise High. One of the vampires scratched one of them on his arm and the wound just healed by itself, making Haemin confused, the others too. 

* Who are they? Are they healers? Why did the wound just healed by itself? They're just like Woohyun, my boyfriend that could heal. * Haemin thought and smirked. She was happy to see new faces in school. Infinite, Teentop and now B.A.P? Another hell's gonna start soon. 

' Who are you? ' One of them questioned with his eyes red with fangs protruded out and the 6 blondes just let out a low chuckle. 

' We're B. A. P! Best. Absolute. Perfect! ' The blonde with extremely deep voice cooed and stomped his feet and they made their way to the Principle's office. 

* Interesting~ * Haemin smirked and followed after them quietly. Haemin was totally into the one of them who had the mask on. 

She waited for them in a corner near the principle's office. Its like the predator is catching its prey. Haemin waited patiently for the blondes to come out. She smirked happily with her fangs shown. * this is going to be fun~ * 

The door flung opened and the 6 blondes came out of the office with a grin on their faces. Haemin smirked again and blocked their way to where they were heading. The one with extremely love voice rolled his eyes. ' MOVE~ ' He growled with his super deep voice. Of course haemin wasnt afraid of him and neither of them were afraid of Haemin too. The courtesy one flash a little small to her. 

' Annyeonghaseyo~  We are B.A.P and we've come to conquer Paradise High. Please take good care of us~ Yoo Young Jae imnida~ ' The respectful courtesy one greeted Haemin with a 90 degrees bow. He has a tint of Yellow glow around him. Haemin greeted him with a smile too, hiding her fangs perfectly. * Wonder if there's any electronic stores nearby~ * He thought. 

Yoo Young Jae, Brain of B.A.P, Loves to go to the electronic shop. 

 

Next was the blonde with extremely deep voice. He wasnt the nicest. 

' WE ARE B.A.P YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.. ...IM  BANG YONG GUK ' He cursed and swung his arms, almost hitting Haemin. Surprised on seeing how Haemin smiled and not scared of him. Haemin didnt liked him anyway. He had a red glow around him, Hot as fire. 

 

 

 

Bang Yong Guk, Leader of B.A.P, Loves war movies, The military alien. 

 

The blonde with small eyes was next. His heart fluttered when Haemin smiled gently to him. 

' We're are B.A.P and we're heavier than dumbbells. We're B.A.P and we're faster than the treadmill. Moon Jongup~ ' He smiled with his eyes almost closing and Haemin giggled on how cute he was which made his heart fluttered again. A tint of green glow was around him.

 

 

 

Moon Jongup, Dancer in B.A.P, Alien who doesnt think much. Always seen with a smile and doesnt complains. 

 

The blonde with small eyes too but this time was alittle flirty was next. He flash a flirty grin to Haemin, sending her cheeks blushing in no time. 

' Im Himchan and We're B.A.P imnida~ HA! ' He awkwardly introduced, making s giggled. He has a tint of Pink around him. Lovey dovey? Not sure~

 

 

Kim Him Chan, Alien Commander in B.A.P, Flirty, non of ideas were accepted by Yongguk or yongjae.

 

Next was a blonde with curly hair and a cute face. * He must be the maknae i guess~ * Haemin thought, anticipating.

' Zelooooooooooo ' He greeted in a alien, robotic way which made Haemin confused. * He's a robot? * His colour was blue.

 

 

 

 

Choi Jun Hong ( Zelo ) , Robot that was created by Yongguk to assist him. Tend to shutdown randomly. Tend to be dangerous. Likes to skateboard.

 

Last but not least was the blond with a mask on, covering up till his nose. He didnt say anything, didnt greet Haemin or whatsoever, he was the quietest. Haemin was totally into him. She smiled to him but he remained silent. His colour was white. 

 

 

 

Jung Dae Hyun, Speaks with a heavy busan dialect, Spy/Observer in B.A.P. Quiet. 

 

And with that Haemin introduced and greeted them too.

' Jung Haemin~ 100% VAMPIRE~ ' She smiled with her fans clearly shown but they didnt flinched when they saw her fangs, they just smirked. 

 

For once, She had forgotten about having their blood. She was totally mesmerized with these 6 blonde guys. 

 

* ........ * Yongguk rolled his eyes annoyingly. 

* Cute vampire~ * Himchan thought and smiled flirtily.

* vam...pi....re.... * Zelo thought robotically as though he was scanning her or something. 

* Not bad for a vampire~ Please take care of us~ pretty vampire~ * Youngjae thought with a smile. 

* She's pretty~ I like this one~ * Jongup thought and his heart fluttered again. 

* .................... * Daehyun remained silent, not thinking about anything. 

 

* That one with the mask on........ * Haemin thought while she placed her hand over her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- SECOND INVASION 3 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed ^^ Keep the comments coming in (: GO GO! (: Those who havent subscribe it please DO SO XD (: