Second Invasion 1

Second Invasion. ( Sequel to Black Confession )

It was dark and eerie. Crows were heard flying around Paradise High. Thunders roamed and there were lightnings. A girl was turned into a vampire on 12 midnight sharp. Haemin's eyes opened and they were red and Infinite smirked right away thinking that they succeeded. Hoya and Dongwoo happily highfived each other. His trademark laughter could be heard throughout the school. 

She got herself up from the coffin, combing her hair bringing them behind her back. She blinked and looked at Infinite as though she forgot who they were. Woohyun smiled widely, touching her face. ' Baby~ ' He whispered. 

Haemin was hungry and Sungyeol gave her a cooked meat infront of her but she rejected it, making Infinite smirked even more. Hoya gave her meat covered with blood and she took immediately with her eyes glittered happily. It was obvious that Haemin was a vampire now but she didnt know. And she didnt know she craved for bloody food. Its like some part of her memory was erased from her. 

Woohyun carried her out of the coffin and stabled her to stand properly. 

' My human~~ ' Dongwoo cooed happily and hugged Haemin but she was confused by what Dongwoo had said. She raised an eyebrow.

She broked the hug , ' Human? Who's human? Is there a human here? I bet their blood's tasty~ ' Haemin giggled with her fangs shown. 

Myungsoo knew everything. He could read her future and he knew that she had forgotten she was once a human before. Passing the messgae around quietly, The rest of Infinite knew it too. They just shrugged and smiled.

Woohyun shooked his head with a smile , ' Nothing baby~ No one's a human here~ ' and with that she smiled again. 

That midnight, Infinite couldnt deny that Haemin turned much more prettier when she's a vampire now than she was a human. Her pale milky skin shined under the moonlight. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips were much more kissable this time. She turned pretter afterall. 

' Glad it was a success but... ' Sunggyu sighed but he was as happy as everyone. 

Sungjong giggled again , ' Isnt it better if she forgets that she's once a human? , tapping his fingers on the armchair.

Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol nodded agreeingly. Somehow Myungsoo didnt quite liked it. He just wanted Haemin to be scared of Infinite alittle like before when she's human. 

' Anyways~ Turn in early~ It passed midnight~ Tomorrow's a new term for school~ ' Woohyun stated smiling. He was very happy that night.

' uh uh~ no no~ Hyung~ We vampires dont turn in early~ you knew that~ ' Sungyeol mischeviously smirked, shaking his finger at Woohyun.

' I was just... wondering what she will be doing up late? She's now a Vampire ya know~ ' Dongwoo let out his trademark laughter and Sunggyu was with his eyesmiles. 

 

* Where's all the people? Where can I have blood? * Haemin skipped down the hallway with a smile on her face.

------------------------------------------------------------- SECOND INVASION 1 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Eerie? haha! Keep the comments coming in (: